Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It RV'd.... again.

Alex38

..CAP1] NOW, JONNY IS STATING THAT HIS INFO IS CORRECT........MEANING THAT HE HAS TWO CONFIRMATIONS THAT IT HAS GONE LIVE. I BELIEVE HIM, FOR IT GOES WITH WHAT WE'VE BEEN HEARING WOULD HAPPEN TODAY. ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE THIS MORNING. :P

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

..CAP1] NOW, JONNY IS STATING THAT HIS INFO IS CORRECT........MEANING THAT HE HAS TWO CONFIRMATIONS THAT IT HAS GONE LIVE. I BELIEVE HIM, FOR IT GOES WITH WHAT WE'VE BEEN HEARING WOULD HAPPEN TODAY. ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE THIS MORNING. :P

You do know there is a huge solar storm coming at us as we speak ........I hope the banks have downloaded ....the new rates .....case we dont have computers tomorrow ohmy.gifcool.gif

But at least you can work on the Calif Tan .....hahahahahahahbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 3

You do know there is a huge solar storm coming at us as we speak ........I hope the banks have downloaded ....the new rates .....case we dont have computers tomorrow ohmy.gifcool.gif

I'll be right back -- Gotta go to Possum's Place to get an umbrella to put over my computer to block that dang solar flare !!! :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Yes, due to the X-5 class solar flare. Scary stuff... the sun is just picking up and up and up, working it's way towards its maximum. Now, if only we can find out sooner than later if that will mean mass destruction across the planet, or just some extreme weather and geological events... hmmm...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/sun-unleashes-x-5-class-solar-flare/