Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni "the CBI is Revealing" Chat 3/6/2012

ronscarpa

Kaperoni "the CBI is Revealing" Chat 3/6/2012 @DinarAlert Chat Room 4pm CST

kaperoni: Today’s chat is a dinar chat. I know I will get bashed for trying to put a finger on this, but I wanted to do so to give everyone a sense of reality. I pulled some great information together to clear up the picture.

kaperoni: Your going to love this!

kaperoni: Let’s get started…

First article…

kaperoni: New banknotes to be introduced in September:Iraqi Parliament to introduce the new banknotes in September 2012

kaperoni: Quote…

kaperoni: "According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.”

kaperoni: This is an extremely powerful statement.

kaperoni: I was thinking about this today…1:1000.

kaperoni: Let me tell you exactly what they are saying here. This is telling us no LOP or re-denomination is going to happen. Because they are telling you the difference between the “old and new banknotes”. In order for this to be true, the notes have to be honored at the printed face value. If, for example, a LOP or re-denomination occurred (changing the value), they would state the exchange rate between the new and old notes would be 1:1, meaning they now have the same value or a neutral event. But that is not the case. They are clearly stating 1:1000.

kaperoni: Next quote…

kaperoni: “The objective behind this move is to appreciate the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, which would in turn increase the balance of the Iraqi dinar and there would be sufficient reserves of that currency," explained MP Khalil. “

kaperoni: Clearly. this statement confirms what I just stated...that the dinar is appreciating (RV). This is confirmation of the revaluation!

kaperoni: Next article….

kaperoni: Financial expert: dinar was equal to the dollar over the next two years, thanks to the policy of the Central Bank

kaperoni: “The Central Bank earlier announced that the near-level policy work to stabilize the dinar to US dollar while at the intermediate level and leveling will near dinar against the dollar.”

kaperoni: This is another great quote…we get a few “keys” here. 1. The rate will be near the dollar. 2. The CBI calls this the “intermediate level,” clearly implying there will be another level. There is no specific timeframe mentioned for that higher level.

kaperoni: Next article…

kaperoni: Raise zeros from the Iraqi currency at a seminar center Mustansiriya

kaperoni: This Symposium just occurred on February 27th . That was just 9 days ago.

kaperoni: “the issue of maintaining the value of the currency after rename (lifting of the zeroes),”

kaperoni: I love this quote. They realize the “delete 3 zeros” is also confusing to the Iraqi people, so they refer to this event now as “lifting of the zeros”. Huge difference and confirms what we been saying all along. That this event is merely a transition, a collection of larger notes, rate change, and new lower notes. Next quote…

kaperoni: “…as well as its role in enhancing the confidence of the citizen and investor in the national economy, especially with the continued effectiveness monetary policy to control inflation within acceptable levels, as well as the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.”

kaperoni: This quote tells us more of the plan…that this event will encourage Iraqi’s to use the dinar, the investor to participate in the economy, but more importantly, it gives the CBI the tools to continue the “effectiveness” of the monetary policy and “control” inflation. Clearly, Shabibi’s policy has been effective and successful.

kaperoni: “At the end of his speech made ​​by Dr. Rawi audience with astonishment when I get out of his bag transparent portfolio contains several versions of the coin of the Iraqi dinar category…”

kaperoni: Well this tells us they have coins ready. Or at least samples to show. My thought is they have them ready to come out.

kaperoni: Last quote is a longer one…

kaperoni: “The positive effects of other process of change and delete the zeros referred to by the researcher is to end the phenomenon (dollarization) in the daily dealings,The researcher concluded the preparation of the Iraqi Central Bank's strategy long-term viable future, when the availability of the appropriate opportunity and gradually according to clear instructions and regulations, guidelines provide protection for the rights and interests in line and the stage of prosperity coming and expected economic growth; to increase the average per capita income in the coming years to more than once , in addition to what it takes to progress from the Iraqi economy, steps to repair the waste stages of inflation, in particular the issuance of some legislation in this regard.”

kaperoni: I will break this down into 3 parts…

kaperoni: This “lifting of the zeros” will have a “positive effect” and will end the problem with “dollarization”. That simply means the rate has to be over 1 to 1. Again, as mentioned above, it supports just over 1 to 1 (1.17 to $1). There is no arguing about a .10 cent rate. Or even a .25 cent rate. This statement tells you clearly that just 10 days ago they told the Iraqi people it will end the issue with dollarization.

kaperoni: The next part of that statement is also amazing…they are telling the Iraqi people this event (stage) will bring “prosperity” and “economic growth.”

kaperoni: You also see they mention the overall result will be the Iraqi economy, fix inflation issues, etc.

kaperoni: Very forthcoming, very direct...

kaperoni: Great stuff and very telling information. We're very close to this event happening.

kaperoni: Done

As usual Kaperoni has it wrong again 1/1000 means for every thousand dinar you trade in you will get 1 new dinar period end of story.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As usual Kaperoni has it wrong again 1/1000 means for every thousand dinar you trade in you will get 1 new dinar period end of story.

That's how I read ratios. I remember ratios from elementary school, high school, and college. None of them described a ratio working the way Kap did in this chat. But then again I guess if Shabbs stated a 1:1 we would all buy a lot more, we'd be fools not to. Either way I believe we will all find out which it will be soooooooooon. I am hoping for r/v then r/d...

• Upvote 1

Hard cash reserves ‘more than $60 billion,’ says Iraqi Central Bank

By Khayoun Saleh

Azzaman, February 2, 2012

The coffers of the central bank brim with hard cash from the country’s oil sales, a senior bank official said.

The official, Mudher Saleh, a bank’s consultant, said the country’s hard cash reserves “are more than $60 billion” and are more than enough to cover for the total vlume of national currency currently in circulation.

“The Central Bank’s reserves go beyond $60 billion and are the highest in the country’s history,” Saleh said.

Saleh made the remarks following a surge in demand for the greenback, fueled mainly by sanctions on neighboring Syria and Iran.

Iraqi traders are reported to be cashing in on trade with both countries as demand for Iraq-bound commodities has surged recently.

Nonetheless, Saleh said the Central Bank was determined to meet demand for dollars and was aware at the same time of the fact that the surge was mainly due to international restrictions on trade on the two countries.

He said the bank’s massive reserves have strengthened the national currency, the dinar, and that external trade with the dinar as the currency of choice was on the increase.

Saleh said the bank had no problems selling dollars in return for dinars. This preparedness, he said, has boosted confidence in the local currency.

Trade flow between Iraq on the one hand and Iran and Syria on the other has skyrocketed recently.

Iraq is the destination for Iranian and Syrian goods while the two countries meet part of their demand for sanctioned goods through Iraq.

The Central Bank holds a daily auction of hard cash in which on average $200-250 million dollars are exchanged for dinars every day.

http://www.azzaman.c...-02-02\kurd.htm

This sounds to me like they have been removing the dinar from circulation to make a statement like that, why would they be selling dollars in return for dinars if they were gonna LOP? pleas answer me that just doesnt make sense to me i must be missing something.

If the CBI is supposedly saying a rv of 1:1 in their media campaign, dont you think these Iraqis would be flocking to buy dinar back immediately?? the idea of liquidation, along with the theory of the CBI announcing a rv prematurely of 1:1 makes no sense. The CBI's efforts would be wasted, if they were going around telling everyone a rv of 1:1. Iran, Syria, and Iraqis would be buying all the dinars they could

;

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Very nice....biggrin.gif Thank you for taking the time to break it down into chewable paragraphs! Much appreciated wink.gif

Good Evening azgoldengirl! I was wondering about your dog picture. What kind of dog is that? The photo is so up close to his/her nose that I cannot tell. Is it a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier?

PS like Kaps breakdown!! Oh how I hope he is correct!!!

Your right, it does......and having a money supply of 60 plus trillion dinar at a equal value to the USD wont happen.....it has to be reduced first....

I think I am going to go out and spend $10,000 on some investment I totally don't believe in. Then I am going to badmouth it to everyone I see to convince everyone else that I am right. That there is absolutely no way to make any money on this investment. That everyone that thinks otherwise is stupid. I am going to call people that spend hours trying to decipher messages for our benefit, douchebags.

Then I am going to secretly hope that I am wrong and actually make money off this stupid investment. What should we buy next keep? I am with ya man. LOL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Kap has studied the Iraqi Dinar more than most of us ever will. He reads many articles thorughout the day, and I'm thankful that Kap and Bondlady were two of a few to first figure out that the CBI was simply removing large 000 notes from circulation.

There is no way to know how much was and currently in ciculation in Iraq without knowing the CBI's M0 number. That is a number that the CBI will not release to the public; just like our own US Federal Reserve will not release the M0 number of the FED Reserve. Not knowing the M0 number (actual hard currency in circulation) is the reason why Ron Paul wants the FED Reserve audited and shut down.

I believe that translation from Iraqi Arabic to English is causing meaning in articles to be lost and words being twisted to different meanings in translations. Being able to speak some French and Spanish, this can and does happen even in all latin based language translations.

A LOP will do absolutely nothing to the economy. A LOP will not improve investment in Iraq. A LOP will not APPRECIATE the value of the Iraqi Dinar. Read the quote from the news article from Kap's chat, please.

“The objective behind this move is to appreciate the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, which would in turn increase the balance of the Iraqi dinar and there would be sufficient reserves of that currency,"

No LOP in the history of planet earth has ever appreciated any currency against the US dollar and sparked a 20%+ economic growth every year thru out 5 to 10 years. Iraqi reporters love to reference Turkey; who after lopping their currency, still lacks any real international investment and still suffers from rollercoaster inflation consistently. Turkey is still as impoverished today as they were when they lopped their currency. Brazil still also lacks any real investment, other than the wolves of the world wanting to buy Brazilian oil.

Every article that states quotes about the removal of the 000s, also post quotes by Finance Ministers and the CBI talking about immediate growth to the economy. Look at 20%+ projections in economic growth for Iraq for every year over the next 5 years by the CBI. A LOP isn't going to make that happen folks, because if a LOP did, then Turkey would have had higher economic growth that China or India, and Turkey would be the jewel and envy of the Arab states of the Middle East. Turkey is the futherest from that happening.

There is very little 25K and 10K left on the streets. Iraq is flushed with US dollars at the moment. The news articles stating repeated compliants of MPs and Iraqi citizens about the lack of dinar on the streets confirms the outrage and concerns.

Please hang on to your Dinar, don't buy more than you can afford to loose, be patient, and pray that a 1.17 IQD to $1 rate is activated by the CBI before war breaks out with Iran and Israel.

Food for thought... does anyone, who truly believes in the Dinar investment, believe in their heart that Adam Montana would be invested himself if he thought he was going to loose money?

Come on folks. Think, please. Kap is on target and working to help keep all of us informed.

Go RV!!!

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I think I am going to go out and spend $10,000 on some investment I totally don't believe in. Then I am going to badmouth it to everyone I see to convince everyone else that I am right. That there is absolutely no way to make any money on this investment. That everyone that thinks otherwise is stupid. I am going to call people that spend hours trying to decipher messages for our benefit, douchebags.

Then I am going to secretly hope that I am wrong and actually make money off this stupid investment. What should we buy next keep? I am with ya man. LOL

You must have it twisted....have I ever said this was a bad investment? Have I ever said this is impossible and will never happen and everyone is dumb for buying dinar?

Didnt think so.....take my words for what they are, not what you think they mean.....add a little common sense and you just might be able to pick up on my reasonings for being here.....Ill give you a hint.....ITS FOR THE SAME THING YOU ARE!! laugh.gif

People who continuously put out the wrong information because they are afraid that its not something people wanna hear are douchebags...which is why he won the "dinar douchebag award" you must not be familiar with that site??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Kaperoni "the CBI is Revealing" Chat 3/6/2012 @DinarAlert Chat Room 4pm CST

kaperoni: Today’s chat is a dinar chat. I know I will get bashed for trying to put a finger on this, but I wanted to do so to give everyone a sense of reality. I pulled some great information together to clear up the picture.

kaperoni: Your going to love this!

kaperoni: Let’s get started…

First article…

kaperoni: New banknotes to be introduced in September:Iraqi Parliament to introduce the new banknotes in September 2012

kaperoni: "According to the agreements, the new bill will be printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and would not have a negative impact on the market," explained MP Khalil. He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000.”

kaperoni: This is an extremely powerful statement.

kaperoni: I was thinking about this today…1:1000.

kaperoni: Let me tell you exactly what they are saying here. This is telling us no LOP or re-denomination is going to happen. Because they are telling you the difference between the “old and new banknotes”. In order for this to be true, the notes have to be honored at the printed face value. If, for example, a LOP or re-denomination occurred (changing the value), they would state the exchange rate between the new and old notes would be 1:1, meaning they now have the same value or a neutral event. But that is not the case. They are clearly stating 1:1000.

kaperoni: “The objective behind this move is to appreciate the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, which would in turn increase the balance of the Iraqi dinar and there would be sufficient reserves of that currency," explained MP Khalil. “

kaperoni: Clearly. this statement confirms what I just stated...that the dinar is appreciating (RV). This is confirmation of the revaluation!

kaperoni: Next article….

kaperoni: Financial expert: dinar was equal to the dollar over the next two years, thanks to the policy of the Central Bank

kaperoni: “The Central Bank earlier announced that the near-level policy work to stabilize the dinar to US dollar while at the intermediate level and leveling will near dinar against the dollar.”

kaperoni: This is another great quote…we get a few “keys” here. 1. The rate will be near the dollar. 2. The CBI calls this the “intermediate level,” clearly implying there will be another level. There is no specific timeframe mentioned for that higher level.

kaperoni: Next article…

kaperoni: Raise zeros from the Iraqi currency at a seminar center Mustansiriya

kaperoni: This Symposium just occurred on February 27th . That was just 9 days ago.

kaperoni: “the issue of maintaining the value of the currency after rename (lifting of the zeroes),”

kaperoni: I love this quote. They realize the “delete 3 zeros” is also confusing to the Iraqi people, so they refer to this event now as “lifting of the zeros”. Huge difference and confirms what we been saying all along. That this event is merely a transition, a collection of larger notes, rate change, and new lower notes. Next quote…

kaperoni: “…as well as its role in enhancing the confidence of the citizen and investor in the national economy, especially with the continued effectiveness monetary policy to control inflation within acceptable levels, as well as the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.”

kaperoni: This quote tells us more of the plan…that this event will encourage Iraqi’s to use the dinar, the investor to participate in the economy, but more importantly, it gives the CBI the tools to continue the “effectiveness” of the monetary policy and “control” inflation. Clearly, Shabibi’s policy has been effective and successful.

kaperoni: “At the end of his speech made ​​by Dr. Rawi audience with astonishment when I get out of his bag transparent portfolio contains several versions of the coin of the Iraqi dinar category…”

kaperoni: Well this tells us they have coins ready. Or at least samples to show. My thought is they have them ready to come out.

kaperoni: Last quote is a longer one…

kaperoni: “The positive effects of other process of change and delete the zeros referred to by the researcher is to end the phenomenon (dollarization) in the daily dealings,The researcher concluded the preparation of the Iraqi Central Bank's strategy long-term viable future, when the availability of the appropriate opportunity and gradually according to clear instructions and regulations, guidelines provide protection for the rights and interests in line and the stage of prosperity coming and expected economic growth; to increase the average per capita income in the coming years to more than once , in addition to what it takes to progress from the Iraqi economy, steps to repair the waste stages of inflation, in particular the issuance of some legislation in this regard.”

kaperoni: I will break this down into 3 parts…

kaperoni: This “lifting of the zeros” will have a “positive effect” and will end the problem with “dollarization”. That simply means the rate has to be over 1 to 1. Again, as mentioned above, it supports just over 1 to 1 (1.17 to $1). There is no arguing about a .10 cent rate. Or even a .25 cent rate. This statement tells you clearly that just 10 days ago they told the Iraqi people it will end the issue with dollarization.

kaperoni: The next part of that statement is also amazing…they are telling the Iraqi people this event (stage) will bring “prosperity” and “economic growth.”

kaperoni: You also see they mention the overall result will be the Iraqi economy, fix inflation issues, etc.

kaperoni: Very forthcoming, very direct...

kaperoni: Great stuff and very telling information. We're very close to this event happening.

kaperoni: Done

OK - I got a few questions.

1) Where is Kaperoni's translator? I thought he had an Arabic translator who could give us accurate analysis.

2.) this bit about "intermediate and leveling" of the dinar against the dollar - seems to me intermediate is where it is, the 1664 was a stabilizing move, and the later level will be near the dollar.

3.) He's stretching it a bit here, overall. I think some of this analysis is assuming a lot.

These things said, overall it looks good. Good for what, I don't know...

Kap has studied the Iraqi Dinar more than most of us ever will. He reads many articles thorughout the day, and I'm thankful that Kap and Bondlady were two of a few to first figure out that the CBI was simply removing large 000 notes from circulation.

There is no way to know how much was and currently in ciculation in Iraq without knowing the CBI's M0 number. That is a number that the CBI will not release to the public; just like our own US Federal Reserve will not release the M0 number of the FED Reserve. Not knowing the M0 number (actual hard currency in circulation) is the reason why Ron Paul wants the FED Reserve audited and shut down.

I believe that translation from Iraqi Arabic to English is causing meaning in articles to be lost and words being twisted to different meanings in translations. Being able to speak some French and Spanish, this can and does happen even in all latin based language translations.

A LOP will do absolutely nothing to the economy. A LOP will not improve investment in Iraq. A LOP will not APPRECIATE the value of the Iraqi Dinar. Read the quote from the news article from Kap's chat, please.

“The objective behind this move is to appreciate the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, which would in turn increase the balance of the Iraqi dinar and there would be sufficient reserves of that currency,"

No LOP in the history of planet earth has ever appreciated any currency against the US dollar and sparked a 20%+ economic growth every year thru out 5 to 10 years. Iraqi reporters love to reference Turkey; who after lopping their currency, still lacks any real international investment and still suffers from rollercoaster inflation consistently. Turkey is still as impoverished today as they were when they lopped their currency. Brazil still also lacks any real investment, other than the wolves of the world wanting to buy Brazilian oil.

Every article that states quotes about the removal of the 000s, also post quotes by Finance Ministers and the CBI talking about immediate growth to the economy. Look at 20%+ projections in economic growth for Iraq for every year over the next 5 years by the CBI. A LOP isn't going to make that happen folks, because if a LOP did, then Turkey would have had higher economic growth that China or India, and Turkey would be the jewel and envy of the Arab states of the Middle East. Turkey is the futherest from that happening.

There is very little 25K and 10K left on the streets. Iraq is flushed with US dollars at the moment. The news articles stating repeated compliants of MPs and Iraqi citizens about the lack of dinar on the streets confirms the outrage and concerns.

Please hang on to your Dinar, don't buy more than you can afford to loose, be patient, and pray that a 1.17 IQD to $1 rate is activated by the CBI before war breaks out with Iran and Israel.

Food for thought... does anyone, who truly believes in the Dinar investment, believe in their heart that Adam Montana would be invested himself if he thought he was going to loose money?

Come on folks. Think, please. Kap is on target and working to help keep all of us informed.

Go RV!!!

A lot of what you say works here...some doesn't. No one knows if Adam is invested except his banker. He's not "loosing" money because he runs a business on this site that makes money, not "loses" it. That's fine - it's a business like any other. No problem - but it doesn't PROVE anything about the dinar. A fallacious argument.

A LOP could increase the value of the dinar if it makes it a thousand times scarcer...by lopping three zeros. I don't think that will happen, but it could be a way to "appreciate the value of the dinar" A bad way, but a way. That's why the articles are AMBIGUOUS and could mean either way, LOP or RD and that's why this investment is so MADDENING!

They are certainly doing it on purpose. Or they're just going to LOP as they say.

When I got into this, so many on DV said, "Oh don't listen to the Loppers, they don't know. It'll RV." But as time went on and I learned more, I am not sure who is deluded now.

I sure hope I'm wrong...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The CBI presents how much currency they have issued and what is actually outside the banks.....its on their website...not all countries report the "M" numbers in the same manner....the CBI does not use M0.....they are listed on the site as well, along with whats included in those numbers....

A LOP will do absolutely nothing to the economy. A LOP will not improve investment in Iraq. A LOP will not APPRECIATE the value of the Iraqi Dinar.

First off a lop will bring a higher valued dinar.....that is the end result.....they can achieve being on par with the USD by either raising the value straight up over a long period of time or by lopping first (taking the short cut) and then the new currency would get the higher value....look up past countries currencies values right before they lopped and right after....the end result was a higher valued currency....for instance the Turkish Lira was like 1.5 or 1.8 MILLION to 1 USD....they lopped 6 zeros and then the new Lira was valued at 1.8 to 1 USD...something along those lines....thats quite the jump!!

The currency of a country does not determine the amount of investments coming into the country....so redenominating would not affect investing in Iraq....they are doing GREAT right now....they quadrupled investments coming into the country.....you know why?? Cause they have something worth big bucks.....OIL....thats all they need....and since redenominating is a revenue neutral event, no one loses anything so there is nothing to be worried about if your a multi-million dollar company looking to step into Iraq....

http://www.usatoday.com/money/world/story/2011-12-28/foreign-business-quadruples-iraq-2011/52260544/1

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=0&v=66&l=en

You should take a look at this.....gurus are soooo quick to badmouth any country that lops to make it sound horrible but if you just look at the top 20 on this list of economic growth, there are a handful of countries that lopped.....and while your checking that out, scroll down...all the way down and see where Iraq is now....your exaggerating the after affects big time....those countries that lopped are doing much better then Iraq....

Again, check the link above.....even Zimbabwe is posting big economic growth numbers higher then Iraq....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

In a nutshell:

No LOP!!!eyebrows.gif

Dinar Appreciating! emot-drool.gif

Rate near a dollar initially (or more imo)- that being called an intermediate level! - Nice!emot-woot.gif

From using the confusing term "deleting the zero's" to "lifting of the zero's".. leading to a collection of the larger notes!.... Where's my thuggies?biggrin.gif Anyone ready for a "lopster fest"?laugh.gif

Coins ready to come out!wub.gif

Iraq people to experience "prosperity" and "economic growth"!... ummm, don't forget "us too"!! happy.gif

Excellent information as always from Kap's, and thanks for posting Ron!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, but an exchange of 1,000 old dinars to 1 new dinar is NOT the outcome that anyone speculating on the dinar wants...

He actually has it completely backwards... We want the dinar in Iraq to be exchanged in Iraq at a 1:1 ratio, simply because it would mean that the old and new dinar held the same purchasing power. At a 1000:1 ratio, it is being stated like other countries have done where the purchasing power of 1,000 old would equal that of 1 new, which is NOT what we want...

We all want this to happen where the IQD is a boom to our bank accounts, but the quotes he is using are not supporting those hopes... He is using the statements that support the previous statements of 25,000 dinar would become 25 dinar (1000:1) and saying it is 'good new?

I agree with your statement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good to see that inspite of all the uncertainties and smoke that there are some folks like KAP who are thinking POSITIVE about the investment. It is speculative, but I don't think its a crime to think it will RV! It seems like some people sign on everyday to feed negative energy into other peoples lives. :blink: . Whatever the outcome is I bought Dinars to think POSITIVE!

Lets Gettr Done Iraq!

Lets Go RV!

:)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remember Bond Lady.

I hope he doesnt try to irritate Sonny1 to leave, hang in there Sonny1 I enjoy your feedback, you will never convince him of anything so whats the use, its not about offering information or data or anything he is just trying to irritate you thats the only purpose.

I wonder why he doesnt attack Adam the same way when he says something positive ?

That would be a real challenge, call out Adam, tomorrow is Wednsday's chat, go for it, cant wait to see that outcome.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your right, it does......and having a money supply of 60 plus trillion dinar at a equal value to the USD wont happen.....it has to be reduced first....

As much as I hope you are wrong this is a good argument and could be right.

Remember Bond Lady.

I hope he doesnt try to irritate Sonny1 to leave, hang in there Sonny1 I enjoy your feedback, you will never convince him of anything so whats the use, its not about offering information or data or anything he is just trying to irritate you thats the only purpose.

I wonder why he doesnt attack Adam the same way when he says something positive ?

That would be a real challenge, call out Adam, tomorrow is Wednsday's chat, go for it, cant wait to see that outcome.

Nobody is attacking or trying to irritate Sonny1... Just asking for a simple answer to a simple question... It's just that the question was asked once and not answered... Does he, or does he not agree with Kaperoni that 1000:1 rate of exchange of old to new is a 'good thing' or not???

You are right in that it would be interesting to see what Adam has to say on Kaperoni's statement that a 1000:1 exchange of old dinar to new dinar is a 'good thing' or bad thing in regards to those that have speculated on the dinar...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nobody is attacking or trying to irritate Sonny1... Just asking for a simple answer to a simple question... It's just that the question was asked once and not answered... Does he, or does he not agree with Kaperoni that 1000:1 rate of exchange of old to new is a 'good thing' or not???

You are right in that it would be interesting to see what Adam has to say on Kaperoni's statement that a 1000:1 exchange of old dinar to new dinar is a 'good thing' or bad thing in regards to those that have speculated on the dinar...

i did answer your question, go back a page or 2, keep and i are good........ i think....... :P

• Upvote 1

Your right. He didn't answer it

i did answer your question, go back a page or 2, keep and i are good........ i think....... :P

No you didn't

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You didn't really answer the question... Here is what you stated:

i think he confuses some of what he is explaining, i do think he is real good though at explaining most of what he is trying to explain, if that makes sense...

You did do a round-a-bout sort of answer, but I guess I am asking for a straight forward yes or no it whether you agree with Kaperoni that a 1000:1 old dinar to new dinar is a 'good thing' against a 1:1 exchange of old dinar to new dinar being a bad thing...

Not trying to cause a fuss, just trying to get a straight forward answer to a straight forward question...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You didn't really answer the question... Here is what you stated:

You did do a round-a-bout sort of answer, but I guess I am asking for a straight forward yes or no it whether you agree with Kaperoni that a 1000:1 old dinar to new dinar is a 'good thing' against a 1:1 exchange of old dinar to new dinar being a bad thing...

Not trying to cause a fuss, just trying to get a straight forward answer to a straight forward question...

obviously 1000 old for 1 new would be bad.

• Upvote 2

RodandStaff-I just want to tell you thank you for your positive attitude towards this investment! I always feel better after reading your posts. You never run another poster down, and you never pull out negativity. In my book, you are a true gentleman! I think we know there are days when it is easy to look on the negative side of this investment, but why put ourselves through that? PMA-positive mental attitude!!!! My glass is not only half full, but full and overflowing! God Bless!

• Upvote 2

Sorry, but an exchange of 1,000 old dinars to 1 new dinar is NOT the outcome that anyone speculating on the dinar wants...

He actually has it completely backwards... We want the dinar in Iraq to be exchanged in Iraq at a 1:1 ratio, simply because it would mean that the old and new dinar held the same purchasing power. At a 1000:1 ratio, it is being stated like other countries have done where the purchasing power of 1,000 old would equal that of 1 new, which is NOT what we want...

We all want this to happen where the IQD is a boom to our bank accounts, but the quotes he is using are not supporting those hopes... He is using the statements that support the previous statements of 25,000 dinar would become 25 dinar (1000:1) and saying it is 'good news'?

In short, we don't want a 1000:1 rate of exchange of old dinar to new dinar, we want an exchange of 1:1 with huge increase of value of exchange per dinar...

We can hope that is their intent, but the statements he is using are not supporting that hope but contradicting it...

HopefulTxn i remember when these articles were first coming out a little while ago and i keep seeing the reference of the "local currency" do you think this 1000:1 would be used in country in order to pull large denoms from the local populous while those of us who invested out side the country will be able to hold our 1:1. Just a thought that has been bugging me and i would like to hear some other thoughts on this.