Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Bytes: Breitling - It's Going To Be $1.17 -- Med: $1.17 To 1

DinarThug

Hmmm no one knows but we should believe you?

My bad, as I had assumed that everyone reading my post would be able to acertain that I was merely interpreting the widespread (and inaccurate) $1.17 theory and not pontificating my own rate pronouncent. Hmmm...I guess I won't make that mistake again.

Here is a link to XE.com

It shows a table for conversions..think of it like Excel for MS.

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

USD at top

IQD on the side.

SSI is correct.

currently 0.00086 USD= 1 IQD

remove 3 "0" for .86 cents USD to 1 IQD--- if it ever becomes that

Thank you!

• Upvote 3

Some day Thug, you may be able to give up your "drive-by" ways and actually enjoy some what we call down south "porch time". When you do finally get to rest those tired and weary bones (those drive-by's have got to have worn you out) we will all be able to sit back, drink a cold one, and remember the chuckles, the laughs, the far out stories... but enough about Oakie already rolleyes.gif j.k. ... seriously though, your going enjoy your retirement from this crazy pace! wink.gif And we all are sure gonna have some stories to tell. Cheers!!!biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Adam does weekly chats on Wednesdays here. Check the "Chat" thread. Here is the last one. Its the best way if you aren't a VIP member to follow his thoughts.

Thanks. I am not VIP and didn't want to compromise anyone who is paying for it. I missed his most recent public chat, and was wondering where I could find it. I think Adam knows his sh*t, which is why I am on thi site now. The only other person I think is accurate is Breitling. The others are worthless, liars, or both.

• Upvote 3

1.17 would be the max surely.

This is a country with potential wealth but a GDP behind many third world countries.

Natural resources is not the only factor in determining a currency value,its only one of many.

South Africa has potentially many billions of resource in diamonds and gold still but they are not claiming to be the richest nation on earth.

Once Iraq is a thriving economy flush will oil flowing regularly through the latest tech oil extraction and supply infrastrucure then it will hold some decent value.

Potential doesnt mean anything to the market.

I agree with your post. Iraq has enormous potential. The question is can the big boys set aside their differences long term? It appears to me that conflict between the factions and officials is a constant. I really don't understand the antiquated Iraqi mentality, nor do I wish to. It is my hope that the Iraqi's will come to their senses and do what is best for their people. Jobs, housing, electricity and food would be a good start. Iraq has the resources to become a very wealthy country if they are willing and competent.

I'm down with 1.17. Go Iraq! :D

• Upvote 3

I agree with your post. Iraq has enormous potential. The question is can the big boys set aside their differences long term? It appears to me that conflict between the factions and officials is a constant. I really don't understand the antiquated Iraqi mentality, nor do I wish to. It is my hope that the Iraqi's will come to their senses and do what is best for their people. Jobs, housing, electricity and food would be a good start. Iraq has the resources to become a very wealthy country if they are willing and competent.

I'm down with 1.17. Go Iraq! :D

1.17 dinar PER 1.0 USD?

• Upvote 1

Here is a link to XE.com

It shows a table for conversions..think of it like Excel for MS.

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

USD at top

IQD on the side.

SSI is correct.

currently 0.00086 USD= 1 IQD

remove 3 "0" for .86 cents USD to 1 IQD--- if it ever becomes that

Ya know even though you are just pimping for a "forex" site what you say is probably the best secenairo that can occur. I also trade "forex" and understand your .86 :D

Thanks. I am not VIP and didn't want to compromise anyone who is paying for it. I missed his most recent public chat, and was wondering where I could find it. I think Adam knows his sh*t, which is why I am on thi site now. The only other person I think is accurate is Breitling. The others are worthless, liars, or both.

I agree some what, there is a lot of good intel from other dv peeps as well. Breitling has been a little more into it then Adam of late, but I guess Adam has been busy trying to get post rv things in order. ;)

• Upvote 2