Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POSSIBILITY OF RV AT THE END OF MARCH?

shabbadude

So, why would the Emir of Kuwait now want to visit "The Bag"? Check out this article:

BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah al-Ahed Al-Jaber al-Sabah expressed keenness to attend the coming Arab summit in person, according to a statement issued by Iraqi foreign ministry.

The statement received by Aswat al-Iraq, added that Iraqi foreign minister Hoshiar Zebari delivered the invitation letter to Emir of Kuwait and revdiewed the preparations made by the Iraqi government.

Bilateral relations were discussed and the interests to solve all pending questions in the light of joint interests, mutual respect and full resposnsibility.

"They also focused on the upcoming visit of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to Kuwait in mid March, in addition to exchanging view points of the latest developments in the Arab arena," it continued.

RM (TS)/SR

I'm thinking that the Summit is Iraq's Debutante Ball..... :woot:

• Upvote 7

Wishful thinking, as always....

Yes, you're absolutely right. It's called the Law of Attraction. Our thoughts produces vibrations as we uses the Universe to get what we want. If your thinking is negative, then you'll receive negative results. If your thinking is positive, then you'll receive positive results. That's living on a positive frequency. So yes, you're absolutely right, wishful thinking at it's best. You should try it! :D

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Its the arab summit. they have one every year. its. an event. iraq doesnt have to complete anything to attend. Majority of people say, iraq needs to prove itself and they have such high pride, so they are the mega power at the arab summit. first i dont buy it. if they really cared all their issues would already of been done, yet there not. they finally pass the budget and now the finance comittee is trying to stop it in federal court. iraq is not ready. they demand to be out of ch 7, yet they dont do what they need to do. this is truly a side show for a circus, and i wont believe their all geniously, working covertly and secretely to complete all under the radar. Maliki and the goi make obamas government look good. and thats almost impossible to pull off.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 4

***///

RV before budget naysayers file...

They were told in order to stop it,

they had to formalize their complaint(s) in writing and present it/them legally/ properly.

That'll take forever.

Lifting CHVII could happen soon, so RV before they have chance to file docs.

That was particularly well versed and maybe even a bit erudite. Sarge…it that you?

Yes, you're absolutely right. It's called the Law of Attraction. Our thoughts produces vibrations as we uses the Universe to get what we want. If your thinking is negative, then you'll receive negative results. If your thinking is positive, then you'll receive positive results. That's living on a positive frequency. So yes, you're absolutely right, wishful thinking at it's best. You should try it! :D

No thanks, I'll stick to common sense.

Every little piece of news that comes out isn't directly related to an RV. This has been proven a thousand times over as it relates to IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but the RV has been going to happen every month for one reason or another - lets not try and read anything into the article - there will always be a reason for an RV - we have a bout exhausted our RV resources so lets hope its "soon" as we have been told - but no one really knows the "trigger" for it.

• Upvote 2

Sorry but the RV has been going to happen every month for one reason or another - lets not try and read anything into the article - there will always be a reason for an RV - we have a bout exhausted our RV resources so lets hope its "soon" as we have been told - but no one really knows the "trigger" for it.

Shabibi says one thing one day & another the next day. A lot of LOP talk & 2013 RV dates have been coming out of Shabibi in recent days.

Before anyone negs me, do read some of the archive atricles.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am glad to see some of us can see beyond the obvious (many are not capable of even that) +1 for I agree with you.

• Upvote 2

So let's see since I've followed things here I've heard:

Possibility of an RV end of March,

Possibility of an RV end of april

Possibility of an RV end of May

Possibility of an RV end of June

Possibility of an RV end of July

Possibility of an RV end of August

Possibility of an RV end of September

Possibility of an RV end of October

Possibility of an RV end of November

Possibility of an RV end of December

Possibility of an RV end of January

Possibility of an RV end of February

Now once again

Possibility of an RV end of March

Round and round we go....

• Upvote 3

the only possible explanation is the iraqi RV. millions for everyone.

O sarcastic one......

So you're saying that if I send negative vibes towards Qatar ( currently deemed as the Richest Country in the World) I will cause some serious damage to its Economy?

I obviously don't care about doing such thing but it was just an example along your apparent line of thinking...

Edited by umbertino

Its the arab summit. they have one every year. its. an event. iraq doesnt have to complete anything to attend. Majority of people say, iraq needs to prove itself and they have such high pride, so they are the mega power at the arab summit. first i dont buy it. if they really cared all their issues would already of been done, yet there not. they finally pass the budget and now the finance comittee is trying to stop it in federal court. iraq is not ready. they demand to be out of ch 7, yet they dont do what they need to do. this is truly a side show for a circus, and i wont believe their all geniously, working covertly and secretely to complete all under the radar. Maliki and the goi make obamas government look good. and thats almost impossible to pull off.

believe what you believe then...laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That was particularly well versed and maybe even a bit erudite. Sarge…it that you?

***///

You betcha!

V.A. glued me back together,

slammed some rx's down me and unleashed me upon the unsuspecting populace again! :P

Thanks for the compliment, made me feel smart.

When I got home the dog looked at me like I was an idiot for not being around.

Now I feel useful again :lol:

• Upvote 3

No thanks, I'll stick to common sense.

Every little piece of news that comes out isn't directly related to an RV. This has been proven a thousand times over as it relates to IQD.

What's so uncommon about positive thinking? Since your common sense results in negative thinking, how about I purchase your Dinars from you. Let's see how common that is? Maybe? Just Sayin! :D

O sarcastic one......

So you're saying that if I send negative vibes towards Qatar ( currently deemed as the Richest Country in the World) I will cause some serious damage to its Economy?

I obviously don't care about doing such thing but it was just an example along your apparent line of thinking...

Sir/Ma'am what I'm saying is, if you send negative vibes towards Qatar, then you're going to RECEIVE negative results to youreslf. I don't think you were paying attention to what I said. The thoughts you hold in your subconcious mind develops your own Karma. Not no one elses. So my line of thinking is abundant living, I'm loving every bit of it so please don't make assumptions when you don't have all the facts because what you just said is far from my line of thinking. Your example was plain pathetic. Shame on you! :D

And having said that, you can call me anything you want. Just don't call me late for dinner! :lol:

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 4

***///

You betcha!

V.A. glued me back together,

slammed some rx's down me and unleashed me upon the unsuspecting populace again! :P

Thanks for the compliment, made me feel smart.

When I got home the dog looked at me like I was an idiot for not being around.

Now I feel useful again :lol:

Great to have you back...

• Upvote 1

I am glad to see some of us can see beyond the obvious (many are not capable of even that) +1 for I agree with you.

Thank you and God bless you! The problem is, many people don't have investing experience and they demonstrate that daily by showing desperation. The fact is, nobody has been right til this day. All we can do is invest and leave it alone. If they want a quick buck, then join a pyramid scheme or go sell weed. Investing is something that comes over time. Many are looking at this as a lottery ticket and the truth is, many will be broke all over again because they don't think like a millionaire but yet they got a million. They'll end up right back to their money blue print or their self worth. Sad case but it's true, it happens to million dollar lottery winners every year. Just Saying!

Let me leave this rumor section, I don't want to offend anyone. If anyone is offended by my few comments, I deeply apologize but please pick up some books on investing so we all can have a better understanding in this investment among others. God bless you all.

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your example was plain pathetic. Shame on you! :D

And having said that, you can call me anything you want. Just don't call me late for dinner! :lol:

End Quote

Ok, let's see now.... I'm pathetic and shame on me... Ok fine....

I don't need to call you anything I want first because I don't care and secondly because I noticed that's something you do already by yourself.....

And no...I won't call you late for dinner... No such chance ever....You take care now.

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY! If everyone would use the power of posittive thinking instead of spewing the garbage of thier own resistance; this would be over. The sad part is that they do not realize that thier negative thoughts are attracting more negative results. If you say I can or I can't, either way you are right and that is what the law of attraction will provide.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only possible explanation is the iraqi RV. millions for everyone.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EXACTLY! If everyone would use the power of posittive thinking instead of spewing the garbage of thier own resistance; this would be over. The sad part is that they do not realize that thier negative thoughts are attracting more negative results. If you say I can or I can't, either way you are right and that is what the law of attraction will provide.

put on your tin foil hats...please. now you sound as bad as okie, positive or negative thinking willl have no affect on when this thing RV's. Facts are facts and all the positve thinking in the world is not going to make it RV sooner, if ever. It's talk like this that makes you sound like a looney tune. As they say on ESPN.......C'MON MAN B)

• Upvote 4