Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni shows the facts - where the dinar will go...the plan for the New Iraq Dinar (and rate). 2/23/2012

katie45

Wow...finally after all these years to see all this good news coming out. Sure wish I was going to be here when it does actually pop, but ironically and sadly, my body is just giving out. At least my wife and the kids will be able to benefit from it.

The mind can do wonderful things. It led you to this investment. It will lead you through the RV and beyond. Use your mind to fight for your body. Don't give in, many here are pulling for you. Best of luck to you.

• Upvote 3

Wow...finally after all these years to see all this good news coming out. Sure wish I was going to be here when it does actually pop, but ironically and sadly, my body is just giving out. At least my wife and the kids will be able to benefit from it.

I will pray that your life will be extended long enough to share this joy with your family. God be with you today and always. Fran

I would love to see a 1 to 1 exchange rate.

Lets do something soon...Afghanistan is beginning to suck!

I pray that you will be back home with your family very soon. VERY SOON!!!

• Upvote 1

While I agree that the plan is to make the IQD a reserve currency, as I have stated for over a year, I do not believe that the rate will be 1 : 1. We shall see.

well its been said many times by shabs many times they will be at least 1 to 1 so argue with the articles lol

hey bud change your diet you will be amazed at the results and how resiliant our bodies are start eating some raw foods look it up on the net raw fruits veggies and nuts and seeds good luck!!!

• Upvote 1

Kaperoni: “He pointed to: that the goal of central bank policy at the moment is the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar , Our goal in the long run be equal to it being a process need to be a strong economy and inflation is low and a cash reserve large.”

I like what your saying but this line, (Our goal in the long run be equal to) so how long :huh:

• Upvote 1

kaperoni is pretty specific about all topics except the "delete the zeros". I would sure like to hear exactly how he thinks the "delete the zeros" will take place in concert with the RV. I'll be estatic with a 1 to 1 RV. 2012 is the perfect year for this to happen.

• Upvote 2

Speculator... now come on buddy... don't leave us hanging there... splain yourself unsure.gif... do you thing lower than 1 to 1, or higher? What ya thinking? wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

I believe it will be much higher then a dollar. How's that for splainin?

Riddle me this oh opinionated one.

If the dinar is one penny less than the dollar, would any citizen in Iraq use it or any merchant want it? Since the answer is a resounding NO, the dinar will be at least one penny higher so the country and citizens can move upward with their lives and economy.

Now that's a fact.

I absolutely agree. It will be much more then a dollar. Riddle solved.

I agree with you. How the Iraqi dinar will be the strongest in the Middle East with a rate of 1:1?

“And at the same considered decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday, that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, noting that the Iraqi dinar will be the strongest in the Middle East.”

I don't understand.

The dinar will be the strongest currency in the ME. That's pretty easy to understand.

So what do you think the rate will be????? [/b]:lol::lol:

I am being told $3.52 to $3.54 to open, but, it rise quickly from there.

• Upvote 1

This is post is being copied and framed for my office. Best post with the best timing

I will see that my LOP -law team that i have assembled is the best Dinar can buy. :D

In the event the rate offered is not a fair market value. Sorry, No disrespect to anyone.

Well done Kape..

T

Edited by Negative Arbitrage
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for this post!! This makes a lot of sense, and with everything that is going down today, I am probably going to have trouble sleeping tonight! I might have to count dinar's instead of sheep!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

One BAAAAAg of money, two BAAAAAgs of money, three BAAAAAAAgs of money LOL

get it, sheep? BAAAAA hahahahalaugh.gif OK so i'm delirious, I've been on set all day & night, just got home.

I believe it will be much higher then a dollar. How's that for splainin?

I absolutely agree. It will be much more then a dollar. Riddle solved.

The dinar will be the strongest currency in the ME. That's pretty easy to understand.

I am being told $3.52 to $3.54 to open, but, it rise quickly from there.

You are being told by whom? Just because they say the dinar will be the strongest in the ME does not mean they will do it the first rv. In a couple of years when agriculture, technology and oil have all increased then maybe you might be at $3. But to open that high would be suicide.

You are being told by whom? Just because they say the dinar will be the strongest in the ME does not mean they will do it the first rv. In a couple of years when agriculture, technology and oil have all increased then maybe you might be at $3. But to open that high would be suicide.

AGREED but to say it can't or shouldn't start at $1.17 to dedollarize iraq from the USD is suicide peace dave

• Upvote 1

Wow sorry to hear that, KEEP THE FAITH.....I'm shore the wife and kids would rather have you. MONEY MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOUR GONE.....Sometimes I don't think I'll make it to the end of this this thing. I mean dang, How long is this going to take... :(

I would love to see a 1 to 1 exchange rate.

Lets do something soon...Afghanistan is beginning to suck!

I can only imagine being in that desolate, miserable place, and I pray you will return home safely quite soon. Thank you for your service on my behalf, and for all Americans. You are one of our heros, and no matter what you have done there, it is already enough for you to warrent that title for the rest of your life. Come home soon!!

This is post is being copied and framed for my office. Best post with the best timing

I will see that my LOP -law team that i have assembled is the best Dinar can buy. biggrin.gif

In the event the rate offered is not a fair market value. Sorry, No disrespect to anyone.

Well done Kape..

T

LOP-law team?? What?? laugh.gif

You are now in my prayers sir. I hope you get your extended years on this side of heaven. We agree with you to ask. God bless you and your family!

Hey, Pbrman

Keep on keepin' on......you can do it! Keep that good ole' PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and all sorts of good things happen. I'm puling for you hard and so are many other DV members, I am sure. By the way, I am 78 years young, and I plan to see you at one of our group's reunions after the RV. God bless.