Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The process of removing the zeros from the currency Press Conference

trooper

He was an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had warned earlier in the process of removing the zeros from the currency as it would cause big problems and events confuse the Iraqi economy. All the Big Guns..

Feb 21, 2012

http://youtu.be/2hkxA3prHyI

Hosted the economic and investment commission parliamentary central bank governor and his deputy, and a number of general managers in the bank

During the meeting, discuss the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and inquire about the extent of information about the health of entry of counterfeit currency into Iraq as well as the constraints faced by the Central Bank in order to develop appropriate solutions. The Committee also discussed ways to maintain the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, which said Ahmed al-Alwani, Chairman of the Committee that there are some conflicting trying to manipulate the exchange rate.

Category:

• Upvote 7

From below the screen;

Hosted the economic and investment commission parliamentary central bank governor and his deputy, and a number of general managers in the bank

During the meeting, discuss the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and inquire about the extent of information about the health of entry of counterfeit currency into Iraq as well as the constraints faced by the Central Bank in order to develop appropriate solutions. The Committee also discussed ways to maintain the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar, which said Ahmed al-Alwani, Chairman of the Committee that there are some conflicting trying to manipulate the exchange rate.

Thanks trooper, sorry i didn't see that you had done this...

I just sent this to my translator friend; it sure seemed to me that the guy said a lot more than this!!!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7

From below the screen;

Thanks trooper, sorry i didn't see that you had done this...

I just sent this to my translator friend; it sure seemed to me that the guy said a lot more than this!!!

Please be sure to post your comment, Looking forward to it.. Thank you

• Upvote 3

There was this yesterday...

Tomorrow .. Minister of Finance and Planning illustrate the problems occurring on the budget

On: Tuesday 21/02/2012

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

Baghdad (news) ..A source at the Ministry of Finance said that the Ministers of Finance and Planning will hold a news conference on Wednesday, about the federal budget for 2012.The source (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: that the two ministers Issawi and Shukri will hold a conference press Ciodhan where everything related to the budget of the Federal, and directions of the government on the budget.The source pointed out: that the purpose of the conference to clarify and reveal the problems occurring on the budget, and the impact of delays on projects that the government wants to speed up implementation.This is likely a member of the Finance Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib approved budget bill this week due to intensify work of the Commission to speed up passing it.said Najib (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The Finance Committee, the parliamentary taught general budget bill and discusses the material to be passed and to speed up their approval at the earliest time, through the intensification of work and continue all the time.She added: We are still discussing the paragraphs of the budget and the wording of legislation with respect licensed their material and study the proposals submitted to it, noting that all things were not settled and contemplates resolved during the next few days and submit the draft to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for the most important changes in the paragraphs to be rated.explained Najib: to increase the salaries of retirees is a priority proposals on the draft budget and took a large portion modifications that take place on the budget bill as a topic of interest to a large segment of the people and aroused the attention of members of parliament and political blocs.explained: that the mechanism and how it can be through half of this important segment has not been resolved yet.

Minister Iraqi Finance Rafie al-Issawi said in the eighth month of December of last year, in a press conference that the entire Iraqi budget for the current year amounted to (117) trillion dinars.

• Upvote 3

i have not been on here in a while.... LOL nothings changed just a whole lot of talking and nothing getting done

cmon RV we need it right now!!!!!

Read through the latest news a little....IMO more has been done in 2012 than all of 2011 and we're only 7 wks into this year.....but that's JMO of course, go RV!!!!

• Upvote 9

Trooper & JustNTime,

Perfect harmony on the articles today and yesterday. It's like so much at once. Hard to digest. The only thing I have not heard a word about is the ministers. Shabibi needs a government. Fully seated. It has been too quiet on that front. Hopefully it is part of the National Meeting. That should have been done first the elections were over a year ago. Hopefully soon.

• Upvote 3

He was an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had warned earlier in the process of removing the zeros from the currency as it would cause big problems and events confuse the Iraqi economy. All the Big Guns..

Feb 21, 2012

http://youtu.be/2hkxA3prHyI

Category:

Yota, I finally found it and it was trooper that posted it!!!

OK now that I know I've not gone completely crazy, troop my friends daughter sent me his translation of this video and here it is;

Hi Stryker,....(that's not what she put but you can't know who I am yet...are do you?)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This is the info from the video. There are 10 people from the Parliament and they are discussing the dinar to keep the two zeros and there are 4 people that are not agreeing with the central bank. They are still arguing to keep the currency of the country used by the Iraqi dinar instead of the dollar. They are still negotiating.

Thanks,

Maggie...(my friends daughter, he doesn't do computers..)

I've got a call into him, I need to ask him a few questions but Keep there’s those 2 zero's again, interesting!!!

Keep two zero's..what happened to the one..unsure.gif

It looks like a good cop bad cop movie.....no disrespect mrref

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

I just got an email from "The another site", who is supposed to in-country that has confused me (nothing new, lol)!

This guy is reporting that the "deletion of the zeroes" is really referring to the new Iraqi dinar, and that NONE of it has been produced as of yet. This is contrary to any- and every-body's opinion about the production of the "new" dinar. I have been under the impression that the "new" dinar had been produced and waiting "in the wings" for quite some time already. Does anyone have any idea as to whether this is just more smoke and mirrors, or could everyone else in the dinar community that has alluded to this new currency be wrong? If there truly IS no "new" dinar already produced, could they RV just to pull in the larger denoms, thus getting rid of the 3 zeroes, and adding value to the lower denoms that are already in circulation? I truly do not believe that they would be the head of the GCC or OPEC, or even host the Arab League Summit without an internationally tradeable currency.

Any ideas about this, anyone???? :blink:

OK now that I know I've not gone completely crazy, troop my friends daughter sent me his translation of this video and here it is;

Hi Stryker,....(that's not what she put but you can't know who I am yet...are do you?)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This is the info from the video. There are 10 people from the Parliament and they are discussing the dinar to keep the two zeros and there are 4 people that are not agreeing with the central bank. They are still arguing to keep the currency of the country used by the Iraqi dinar instead of the dollar. They are still negotiating.

Thanks,

I've got a call into him, I need to ask him a few questions but Keep there’s those 2 zero's again, interesting!!!

How come no one else is coming up with this stuff? LOL

So they wanna keep two zeros and only remove one now? blink.gif

You gotta get more info on all this....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks,

no comprendo.. huh.gif

(scratching my head) emot-questioned.gif

arguing is not good, but that is all they do, and then kiss and make up. (or shot or hung)

• Upvote 1

Trooper & JustNTime,

Perfect harmony on the articles today and yesterday. It's like so much at once. Hard to digest. The only thing I have not heard a word about is the ministers. Shabibi needs a government. Fully seated. It has been too quiet on that front. Hopefully it is part of the National Meeting. That should have been done first the elections were over a year ago. Hopefully soon.

Here is some information regarding ministers, you may have missed the article posted here on DV.

http://www.nakhelnew...s.php?nid=13727

heres a good explaination..

http://dinarvets.com..._1entry624683

Agreed good explanation thanks for bringing the post over.

How come no one else is coming up with this stuff? LOL

So they wanna keep two zeros and only remove one now? blink.gif

You gotta get more info on all this....

Keep, I thought you would get a kick out of this; I have a call into him and I also e-mail Maggie to see if she will have him call me. I've got several questions to ask him. I believe that I have the questions down that I need to ask but If you can think of something, let me know and I'll add it to my list if I do not have it covered.

I do find it interesting that Shabibi, who is standing to the left of the screen or to the right of the speaker, just keeps shaking his head in agreement when the guy talking is saying what he is saying. Why would Shabibi be agreeing with the guy, if that is him?

There are 10 people from the Parliament and they are discussing the dinar to keep the two zeros…..except for the two zero comment it is what the parliament wants, they don’t want to lop, right!

OK, now this and there are 4 people that are not agreeing with the central bank…..what, the above says non agree with the CBI I thought the CBI wants to lop the dinar…so this is why I am wondering why Shabibi keeps shaking his head in agreement with keeping the zero’s….am I making sense or am I as confused as they are????

Anyway let’s look at this… They are still arguing to keep the currency of the country used by the Iraqi dinar instead of the dollar….are they telling us/them that they are down to just using the dollar by this statement?...it looks like it to me, and are they saying to de-dollarize or not to de-dollarize….lot of questions

Now this one… They are still negotiating…..WHY ARE THEY NEGOTIATING IF THIS IS NOT GOING DOWN FOR ANOTHER 7 MONTHS….INTERESTING EH!!….THAT’S FOR THOSE CANADIANS OUT THERE….laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif .

I’ll post after I talk to him……

PS: I have a big Texas (hand rolled somewhere else tho..wink.gif) cigar with your name on it, you proud new papa!!!

Edited by Stryker365

Well I talked to my translator friend last night; he said that they were talking about removing two zeros again like they did in another article I ask him to translate for us a months back. If you remember Keep it was taking the 25,000 notes and giving them a value of $250.00 USD, we still make money but not what we all would like to happen. He says we don’t hear half the news that he gets from watching their TV stations in Kuwait, Abu Dhobi, Dubai, etc..

Well with all the Arabic TV that he has been watching and this video I sent him, he believes that they are just doing last minute negotiations to finalize the deal. The Shi’ite’s want to bring it back to what it was when it was recognized by the world in the 70’s and early 80’s and the Sunni’s do not because of spite but they need 100% to approve before such a big move.

The Kuwaiti’s want assurance that if the UN removes Iraq from Chapter VII that they will still get paid, now I read the budget and the 5% is part of the budget. They just want to make sure that Iraq holds up to their deal and would rather get paid before they RV their currency so he thinks that is why they haven’t announced the release yet.

My friend feels that we are all about to make a great profit from this investment, he like me thinks that we are real close in having this happen. Let’s hope we are all right.

BTW, he says the Arab Countries want the IQD to be equal to the Kuwaiti dinar, and so do we; I hope we will all see!!!

I said that I would post his thoughts and here you have it!

I will be happy with a small profit I just want it done and over with, I’m hungry for some BBQ...wink.gif

This goes well with these articles that carl posted this morning:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107544-the-deputy-governor-of-the-central-bank/

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6