Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond Lady chat 2/20/2012

Patriotic_mess

Where's my 100+ positives ya'll took away?

:lol: Were you misbehaving again??? :lol:

I am giving you a +1, there is always a bunch of piles of things we can step on, but can't miss them all! :P

I like to help out my brother and sisters here. Wish I had more to give, but unfortunately, I have but one to give! :P

Bond Lady is awesome.

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Thanks Patriotic_mess.. we love us some Bond Lady... one class act, the who package indeed... beauty and brains... ummmm... yeah, just so my wife knows, I am referring to how beautiful Bond Lady's mind is, and she is always, always bringing it!!!! wink.gif

:lol: Were you misbehaving again??? :lol:

I am giving you a +1, there is always a bunch of piles of things we can step on, but can't miss them all! :P

I like to help out my brother and sisters here. Wish I had more to give, but unfortunately, I have but one to give! :P

Bond Lady is awesome.

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

<b>

The Anti Lopster

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "></b>

Card Carrying Cult Member of Dinar Vets ;o)

Well, I like the anti lopster part New Guy... and I guess if "we just gotta be in some kinda cult... we picked a good one"! tongue.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks Patriotic_mess.. we love us some Bond Lady... one class act, the who package indeed... beauty and brains... ummmm... yeah, just so my wife knows, I am referring to how beautiful Bond Lady's mind is, and she is always, always bringing it!!!! wink.gif

Well, I like the anti lopster part New Guy... and I guess if "we just gotta be in some kinda cult... we picked a good one"! tongue.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!!cool.gif

:lol: Yeah....one day a lopster said we need to step outside our cult , and stop drinking the koolaid, and I didn't know I was in a cult, but I actually like it, so I posted it. Now, I am a dinar vet cult member!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

Quite a number of articles on their concerns for counterfeit currencies. Makes you wonder why that is so..../ and makes you wonder even more why dont they just counterfeit a more valuable, reputable currency like KWD...hmmm

Quite a number of articles on their concerns for counterfeit currencies. Makes you wonder why that is so..../ and makes you wonder even more why dont they just counterfeit a more valuable, reputable currency like KWD...hmmm

My guess? lol...tough'r borders with Kuwait, he he. Iraq is getting there. Just educating the citizens about the future of the dinar and what border trading is doing...also setting up currency checkpoints with more legitimate and responsible banks...takes time. I think they have put the rush on it, though.

;)