Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh NOOOO!!

puppylove

That sucks! I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Dong once. I had some friends over one night and my Dong became the topic of discussion and they wanted to see my Dong, so the next thing you know I brought out my Dong to show off. After everyone left, I panicked because my Dong was missing! Fortunately, I found it in the morning. Hang in there, it'll show up when you least expect it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I sincerely hope you find them, but if not at least you have that bonus check to replace them with. Maybe that check is a prayer answered in itself. Consider investing a few dollars of it in a safe deposit box where you bank. It would ease your worry of fire or theft and you'd always know where they are....

If you think you did not take it out of your bedroom do a calculated search of the room. Go in and close the door. Then start at the door and in order move in one direction around the room and look in everything no matter how unlikely it is to be there. Only move a few feet to the next search zone and overlap your search areas so that you search everything twice. Look in every drawer by taking everything out searching that item as you remove it. Replace everything as you finish before you go the next place to search. If you still do not find your dinar, go to the next room and do the same thing. If you start getting nervous or frustrated, stop and relax a few minutes then continue in an orderly fashion. I am praying for you. Good luck!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

Check behind everything that it may have fallen behind, pull furniture away from the walls and look behind them, check under and in everything, pull out the drawers of your dressers and night stands and check inside, check underneath and inbetween the clothes in the drawers, look underneath your rugs, completely take your matress off your bed, strip it. Look inside old shoes and boots...

Good Luck!

Look behind picture frames, look between books or stacks of magazines, look where you keep you bills, look under carpets, look in the garage, look where any items could be locked up, look in your kitchen cabinets, look in sofa cushions. I hope you do find it, but keep the faith it will work out one way or another.

If all else fails, just ask anyone you might of told about it. Family, friends etc...

We're thinking of you, let us know how this end.

Prayers are with you during your time of craziness. :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for your comments and concern. I just needed to get that off my chest. I have been praying to Saint Anthony all day with no luck, time to go straight to the Big Guy, to ask for clarity and peace of mind so I can locate them. I kept them in the Fedex envelope they came in so I could readily identify what was in it ( at least I think I did.) Anyway I think I will suspend my search for today as I am going bonkers, and maybe it will pop into my head when I am not thinking about it. We just got a profit sharing check last week at work, and we are voting on a new contract, which if passed will give us a $5,000 signing bonus. I guess that "found" money is now earmarked to replace my lost dinar. And if I ever do find the first batch...I'll be just that much ahead. I have to try to put a positive spin on this or I will start to cry. Thanks for being my sounding board!! P.S. A fire proof safe would be too easy smile.gif and yes I looked under all rugs,closet, drawers and under the bed , I even tossed the mattress off the springs and searched, I tried to be methodical and I went through everything twice. Where could those dinar be?? Oh well, I will definitely let you all know if I find them.

I love that you asked St Anthony. That is my son's name who passed away. I pary to him to interceed for me all the time. And I was going to suggest that you do the Catholic thing and pray to anyway. Can't hurt.

Everyone is asking you if you looked in different places and trying to keep it light too. My question is, When did you last see it or touch it. Go back to that monent in time and trace it forward. It might jog your memory

• Upvote 1

Well I am not sure where to put this topic, and it doesn't really have to with the RV ; and I don't have a question, but I had to share this. I have lost/ misplaced all my dinar!!!! I would have sworn that I had them safely stuck under a piece of furniture in my bedroom, but when I looked for them a couple days ago, they were not there. I have since cleaned my room looking in, under, and on top of everything in the room to no avail. I now vaguely moving them to a safer place, but still believe it was in my bdrm. somewhwere, as I have a caregiver come in to take care of my mom when I am working. My bdrm is the only room I keep locked. I am starting topanick and to feel a little nauseous as well. They have to be in this house somewhere!!!! Well back to scouring. :eek:

puppylove, I hope and pray you will find them. I always look in the places I think I put things first and never seem to be lucky. Then a day or two later after looking periodically I throw my hands in the air and say "I can't find it - that's it."

Lo and behold a few days later when going through things to find something else, I find it! More often than not this is what happens to me.

I lost a jar of pickles one time that I knew was in the refrigerator. Now that's pretty hard to do if you ask me. Even it showed up a couple weeks later, in the same spot I know I checked over and over. It bordered on something paranormal.... :)

Anyway, I do hope you find it, and sooner more than later.

Cosmo

puppylove, I hope and pray you will find them. I always look in the places I think I put things first and never seem to be lucky. Then a day or two later after looking periodically I throw my hands in the air and say "I can't find it - that's it."

Lo and behold a few days later when going through things to find something else, I find it! More often than not this is what happens to me.

I lost a jar of pickles one time that I knew was in the refrigerator. Now that's pretty hard to do if you ask me. Even it showed up a couple weeks later, in the same spot I know I checked over and over. It bordered on something paranormal.... :)

Anyway, I do hope you find it, and sooner more than later.

Cosmo

Weird, lol...I lost a jar of bread and butter pickles yesterday....turned the fridge inside out, still no pickles......it drove me nuts!

Puppylove I am praying you find your dinars...good luck!

Well I am not sure where to put this topic, and it doesn't really have to with the RV ; and I don't have a question, but I had to share this. I have lost/ misplaced all my dinar!!!! I would have sworn that I had them safely stuck under a piece of furniture in my bedroom, but when I looked for them a couple days ago, they were not there. I have since cleaned my room looking in, under, and on top of everything in the room to no avail. I now vaguely moving them to a safer place, but still believe it was in my bdrm. somewhwere, as I have a caregiver come in to take care of my mom when I am working. My bdrm is the only room I keep locked. I am starting topanick and to feel a little nauseous as well. They have to be in this house somewhere!!!! Well back to scouring. :eek:

Go see a Hypnotist. It worked for me to quit smoking over 17 years ago.

Broke no more took my line, it will be in the last place you look. Because once you find it you'll stop looking.

And once you find it, you'll remember hiding it and want to kick yourself and feel really foolish. Don't feel that you are alone though ... we have all, and I mean all, done this. You cannot go through life without doing this!

Good luck

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Weird, lol...I lost a jar of bread and butter pickles yesterday....turned the fridge inside out, still no pickles......it drove me nuts!

Puppylove I am praying you find your dinars...good luck!

Had you been looking for the nuts, you would have probibly found the bread and butter pickles.

Maybe instead of looking for the Dinar, look for your reciept?

• Upvote 1

That sucks! I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Dong once. I had some friends over one night and my Dong became the topic of discussion and they wanted to see my Dong, so the next thing you know I brought out my Dong to show off. After everyone left, I panicked because my Dong was missing! Fortunately, I found it in the morning. Hang in there, it'll show up when you least expect it.

You should put your dong in a safety deposit box.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gosh, sorry to hear that. I can't find mine either, but no one but me has been in the house so I can safely assume that I have hid them so well that even I can't find them. :o

Know what you're going through.

Wow! I just read thru every post to see if the news that they were found was somewhere within. I know I lost some trinkets a while ago, searched & searched, broke into a sweat, cried then just about gave up. I added some prayers to Saint Anthony, he is great. It took some time but I did find my trinkets where I least expected. Do not dishearten, every now and them you may get that feeling to look somewhere new & there they will be. (I'm adding some extra prayers for you too) :)