Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEY! Look at this line in a new Gazette Law posted today!

fnbplanet

It was just posted in the gazette today:

My link

The first law posted with today's date. 34 years to pass a law?

That's right, posted today!

Law regulating the housing shops and residence within Iraq number (95) for the year 1978 Arabic Federal Law In force Housing 16 Feb 2012

• Upvote 1

***////

Yes...

Thursday looks like a nice day for an RV.... B)

Vote Monday, Announce Tuesday, Publish Wednesday, RV Thursday!

Yup... :D

A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.

B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.

C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.

D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.

Man - I love it when a plan comes together

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 14

The problem is it only takes one president (OBAMA) two years to add 5-6 trillion to our national dept while both wars were ending even before he came into office, four more years and we won't have a country, sad but true!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

***///

TAMPA - did you see any correlation betwixt my post and sparta's queerly (odd) rant...?

Did I miss something there....? :blink:

Just got back from the VA Hospital and am a little under the influence...

If he's dissing me, I need a back up team because I'm in a prescription stew over here :wacko:

P.S. I un-negged you. Whoever did that - it was uncalled for! :angry:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

TAMPA - did you see any correlation betwixt my post and sparta's queerly (odd) rant...?

Did I miss something there....? :blink:

Just got back from the VA Hospital and am a little under the influence...

If he's dissing me, I need a back up team because I'm in a prescription stew over here :wacko:

P.S. I un-negged you. Whoever did that - it was uncalled for! :angry:

I have to agree with ya Sarge.....its a blinker! :blink:

Good evening, non sequitur. How have you been?

Uuuummm......ok......am I lost here?......or perhaps your lost?.....Did you read the OP's post?......or any of the comments that followed?.....What does any of your comments have to do with the subject at hand here?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As a woman, I an disgusted that you can so cavalier about abortion and include it in a plan to exterminate others. How insensitive can you get! You make it equivalent to going through a drive-thru for a hamburger. Adolf, you owe every woman on this site an apology.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

***///

Phew, so it's NOT the drugs..... :huh:

Man, wonder what I did to raise that cat's ire...? <_<

Maybe he hates NonComs...? :P

As a woman, I an disgusted that you can so cavalier about abortion and include it in a plan to exterminate others. How insensitive can you get! You make it equivalent to going through a drive-thru for a hamburger. Adolf, you owe every woman on this site an apology.

***///

Carrello - Gentle soul - you are 100% correct. That jargon was repulsive. Glad you called him on it!

I'm in no shape to fight back at the moment. :(

Let's go Thursday! ;)

***///

Mekka Lekka Hi, Mekka Hiney Ho, Dude!

Thursday it shall be! :D

You have a lot of balls saying what you did. Thy shall not murder. Simple as that. You are opening a huge can of worms. How someone could think it is okay to take a human life no matter what the situation is beyond my comprehension. I am trying my hardest not to judge you. Sick.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

***///

Phew, so it's NOT the drugs..... :huh:

Man, wonder what I did to raise that cat's ire...? <_<

Maybe he hates NonComs...? :P

***///

Carrello - Gentle soul - you are 100% correct. That jargon was repulsive. Glad you called him on it!

I'm in no shape to fight back at the moment. :(

***///

Mekka Lekka Hi, Mekka Hiney Ho, Dude!

Thursday it shall be! :D

I know you don't feel good today. Head on my shoulder, here's a cup of tea. Hmmm, I think warmed cognac would be better. Here's the remote and you just watch whatever you want to, I will be back wiwth warm appled streudel to go with the cognac,. B) Better now?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1

You righties babble on and on about freedom.... unless it's for other people...then you try to control them. Like gays, women, the unfortunate poor. You know there may be a cure for Republicanism some day. I hope it comes soon, for it gets tiring listening to idiots like you. :angry:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Check out Article 9, 1 A

A fine of not less than TWO dinar?

That's one fifth of a penny! (right now.......)

I did not see anyone make this connection to your post, but what is most intriguing to me is not the 1/5 of a penny but the other side of the equation...how is two dinar possible with no LD's or coinage currently circulating?

Carrello,

you are really making my night with your wit. I have cracked up in the best kind of way over some of your comments tonight. Come on folks...lets play nice in the sandbox. This is not a thread that was supposed to go down the road of a personal choice issue that is just that a personal choice!! Love the post that started this thread...Go RVVVVVegas :)

Hope you feel better SgtFury...meds....yay....boo....sigh

Two laws were posted, both seem to set them up for a cencus, BUT - look at this line from the (near) end of it:

"......and a fine of not more than two hundred dinars...."

Now, what the heck kind of fine is only the equivalent of USD $.17? That's SEVENTEEN CENTS!

Summary:

Article 1

The following terms are meant, for the purposes of this Act, the meanings shown against each: -

1 - Minister - Minister of the Interior.

2 - in charge - the Iraqi citizen or resident within the Arab Iraq or a foreign resident, who completed eighteen years of age.

3 - place of residence or stay - in charge of the shop, home or residence of the habit.

4 - Form housing or residence - form information concerning the whereabouts usually in charge of the establishment, address and other data relating to him or members of his family residing with him permanently or temporarily, as well as information form for changing place of residence, according to the forms prescribed by the Minister,

5 - Information Office - the office of the police station in charge of the place of residence, and shall save and coordination of housing or accommodation forms deposited him, signaling to change the domicile of the charge, and notify the Office of Police Information Centre's new residence, according to the provisions of this law.

Article 2

1 - Every taxpayer resident or resident in Iraq, dictate the form or lodging accommodation form deposited him, under the provisions of this law, and codification of all information and data included in an enhanced signature within the period specified by the Minister.

2 - A - to provide every Iraqi to Iraq and has never dictate the form of housing, to review the information desk in the residence to dictate the form within a period of ten days from the date of entry into Iraq.

B - every Arab or foreign submit to Iraq, said the office reviews the information in the area of ​​residence to form water residence within 48 hours from the date of entry into Iraq.

C - review the information desk in the region, on behalf of the Arab or foreign to deliver the form to the office, hotel operators and owners of the management role and apartments, the owners, or any place else lives in the Arab or foreign.

D - the mentioned in paragraph © of this Article, News Information Office for the Arab or foreign departure within 24 hours prior to departure.

3 - The head of the family responsible for providing the information required for application photograph all members of his family residing with him, young and old, and is the form provided by the head of the family a notice to submit the form by each of them.

Article 3

May not be trading data recorded in the forms of housing or residence outside the offices of the information, except in accordance with instructions issued by the Minister.

Article 4

1 - The Minister shall determine date of commencement of implementation of the law, made a statement published in the Official Gazette of each region, in coordination with the Minister of Defence and Minister of Planning.

2 - a body representing the ministries of interior, defense and planning, shall prepare the necessary forms and instructions and style of work in the offices of information, and shall submit its recommendations to the Minister.

Article 5

If you wish to designate to change the place of residence or permanent residence individually or with family members or some of them, it must review the information desk in the residence or place of residence the old and new.

Article 6

The taxpayer Report Information Office place of residence notice written at the creation of any Arab or foreigner who has permanent or temporary within a period not exceeding 24 hours to fill the form Allacama, according to the form prepared for this purpose, and reporting as well as the date of departure within 24 hours, also for signaling in the form competent .

Article 7

1 - The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the implementation of the provisions of this law and the instructions issued thereon, to the staff of diplomatic missions and consulates all.

2 - based in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Office of the information for this purpose.

Article 8

1 - head of the family be responsible for the Office of the Information Report on the facts of marriage, birth, death and divorce within ten days from the date of registration of these facts.

2 - be subject to the provisions of the Military Service Act, responsible for their Report, to the office of information in the area of ​​residence, according to the provisions of this law, and regulations issued thereunder.

Article 9

1 - Without prejudice to the penalties imposed by other laws, shall be punished: -

A - a fine not exceeding one hundred dinars, and not less than Two Dinars or a five-year term of imprisonment not exceeding thirty days, and not less than fifteen days, all of the delay without a legitimate excuse for submitting forms or information set forth in this Law within a period of ten days , and the punishment shall be imprisonment for not less than thirty days and not more than six months, if more than one delay ten days, and authorizes the officer to the Police who is appointed by the Minister the power to impose the fine set forth in this paragraph, and sentenced to a fine, according to the provisions of this paragraph, the appeal decision judgment to the governor of the penalty within thirty days from the date of the decision, and the Governor believe the penalty decision, canceled or mitigation of punishment.

B - a term of imprisonment of not less than six months and not more than one year, all of the submitted false information and in order to camouflage, the punishment shall be imprisonment for not less than one year and not more than five years, if the information belonging to an Arab or foreign.

2 - punishable by imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years and a fine of not more than two hundred dinars, or either of these penalties, each employee breached maintain the confidentiality of information obtained under the provisions of this law, or the oldest on the disclosure in other areas where allowed by law.

Article 10

Does not work any legal provision contrary to the provisions of this law.

Article 11

The Minister may issue instructions and data necessary for the implementation of this law.

Article 12

This law shall be published in the Official Gazette and shall be enforced with effect from 1-8 - 1978.

Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr

Chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council

My link

If the dinar were equal to a dollar, that would be more realistic, wouldn't it?

Please everyone calm yourself. . check the date at the bottom. 1978

Check out Article 9, 1 A

A fine of not less than TWO dinar?

That's one fifth of a penny! (right now.......)

...right now... or should we say... "for now"! Hmmmm... if my thinking is correct I think they are about to have a serious change in their rate, don't you? emot-woot.gif Good find fnbplanet! wink.gif Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!cool.gif