Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The CBI Is Loaded and Ready to Launch

wavggg

Hey Cashman!

Naw - all the rates are contrived! None are based on value. Its al made up to be whatever serves their purpose....

It's like this.

1) You (and your pals) are the King of the World [bank] (Your relatives set you up nicely)

2) You have an agenda

3) You know how to play the accordion

4) You know that up/down in/out are a normal part of life

5) You know that people think things always happen naturally and never suspect that anyone could be powerful enough to imitate a natural phenomenon

6) So, because they were asleep you took control of all the countries banks

7) You pick one to play like an accordion

8) Your friends play the other economies like accordions with you, but just a bit ahead or behind in time

9) You proceed to set up a "wave" of expansion and contraction (like fans doin' "the wave" in a sports stadium) in all these economies so that there is a continual worldwide filling of the money breast, then milking of the money breast

10) Each time you do this, you extract a little more of the wealth of a particular country

11) This seems to be working fine, but then some countries surprise you and have a natural expansion of their own - creating wealth that you did not anticipate

12) No problem, just squeeze the old accordion early and get your bonus

13) Each time you contract and the wealth of the country shrinks, you just reinvest for pennies on the dollar and buy back what you sold last time (before they defaulted) and sell it again! (Isn't this fun!)

14) You and your pals do this for 3 generations until there is nothing left to take

15) But you are sad. You have so much fun taking everything from the earth and its people but now your game is stuck because you forgot to leave something planted to keep growing to take later

16) No problem! You just remembered that all you have to do is "declare" that there is more money somewhere else that you just found and now you can re-power your little globe to spin around and squeeze and milk for a lot longer

17) Repeat as necessary or till bored

Ain't it fun!

Greg

KOSMAN-

I LOVE WHERE YOUR MIND WANDERS! That is the best reflection on this insanity yet!

Who knows, Maybe there is a Planet DINAR out there and they are waiting for PEOPLE to ReValue!

I can hear them now...

Go PEEPS!

Best!

Greg

HAHAHA My Arse - I'm a Cornell & U of IA Van Allen boy meself

don't get Kaku with me or I'll have to tighten your Van Allen Belt!!

MAN.....cant stop laughing ...... you know Okie says that the NSA calls him for BS .....what do think will happen when they read that .....HMMMMMMMM????????

And what you dont like .............Kaku ...hehehe.... Mr Van Allen boy

You are all over this i see ...not to many people Know that much I would Keep it secret ....It just might pay you in the end

RLN

• Upvote 2

And it not just String anymore....... now it strings and membranes ....making it now ............what for it ..................... M theory...... Witch is a more complete discription of the Universe if you think about it

That is after the introduction of the Mult-veruse .we are up to 11 dimensions now ......JUST LIKE THE MOVIE......... THE ONE jet lee Sooooooooooo ....there has to be atleast one out there that the Dinar has hit in already but what sucks .....I became a

Theoretical -phys and did not no any thing about it............CAUSE I WAS RICH FROM ALL THE TV EXPOSURE .

hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahlaugh.gif

String for the boys

Membrane(or Mother) for the Girls cz they run the Hydron-col.

• Upvote 1

Yes there recirculated .......thats the point .......Or not the point .....the fee thats the real point ......all this has been done for free..................US government funds have been supporting the whole economy for all those years IRAQ WAS NOT OUT 1 DIME

there have been over (1 million troops and 3 million contractors) NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME out there for the past 8 years wiping they ass after they S#!T..................they did this at the same time thru one of OUR banks .....FOR FREE

I acually can believe That! How does this relate to our RV?

• Upvote 1

Great job Greg! There is truly a bigger plan here. I have predicted a 1.11 RV. it will be interesting to see how this plays out, and who will write the book when it's all over. The CBI is like a perpetual monitary gain train. Thanks Greg!

• Upvote 1

Very interesting theories. Wouldn't it be nice if the artificial rate of 1,166 just change overnight to 1.116 as a straight up RV? Thank you all for this great thread. GLTA and Go RV.

I like the way you think. ;) Been thinking this way for some time now myself.

• Upvote 1

you should do the numbers from China ,the US ,and from England .........and then you will understand why i say .....all this debt is a farce .............just made up FOR SOME BIGGER PLAN

Umm OK, Now I surrender... There is a "bigger plan" I hear you wink.gif Honestly I believe you.

Never thought I would smile.gif You have been a challenge as far as having any credibillity in my book...sorry if I have been wrong Randalln. What resonated with me is your quote... all this debt is a farce...

I believe that... Easy biggrin.gif

Awesome post Greg and most supreme excellent math skills!! I wish I had the patience to do something like that...

I hear ya....and go one step further. I wish I had the patients to read something like that!

Was it good? Could you summarize it for me? Lol (jk)

Ps... Thanks Wavggg for the time in sharing your Ruminion.

Edited by motox565

Very interesting theories. Wouldn't it be nice if the artificial rate of 1,166 just change overnight to 1.116 as a straight up RV? Thank you all for this great thread. GLTA and Go RV.

Here, I'll fix your post:

Wouldn't it be nice if the artificial rate of 1,166 just change overnight to 1.166 as a straight up RV?

An easy division of 1000 will make that, and it rounds up to 1.17, which was my prediction for the rate. GOodday! :)

• Upvote 1

from Greg's post - -

The CBI has all the reserves it needs to fund an RV!

The Government of Iraq, when cleared of its UN imposed commercial obstacles, will be providing a huge value/cash stream into the CBI coffers to sustain it at these high levels of liquidity.

If the CBI RVs prior to Iraq being free to fund the CBI, then the CBI would run dry pretty quick.

Read more:

So that is why Shabibi will not RV until the Security Ministers are announced and the Government is fully seated! It is always about following the money.

Why does Shabibi say the CBI reserves are 60 billion? Your math shows that the CBI has a lot more than that.

Here, I'll fix your post:

Wouldn't it be nice if the artificial rate of 1,166 just change overnight to 1.166 as a straight up RV?

An easy division of 1000 will make that, and it rounds up to 1.17, which was my prediction for the rate. GOodday! :)

When that rate moved those four little "PIPs" I thought I was gonna have a stroke. One divided by 1170 equals 0.000854. And one divided by 1166 equals $0.000857. If they "remove the three zeroes" from the exchange rate, $0.000857 becomes 86 cents. And I remember Delta saying even last April that his CBI relative/contact told him the rate would originate at 86 cents per one dinar and rise from there. Everyone called him crazy, but it looks like he might have be on to something :)

• Upvote 3

And it not just String anymore....... now it strings and membranes ....making it now ............what for it ..................... M theory...... Witch is a more complete discription of the Universe if you think about it

That is after the introduction of the Mult-veruse .we are up to 11 dimensions now ......JUST LIKE THE MOVIE......... THE ONE jet lee Sooooooooooo ....there has to be atleast one out there that the Dinar has hit in already but what sucks .....I became a

Theoretical -phys and did not no any thing about it............CAUSE I WAS RICH FROM ALL THE TV EXPOSURE .

hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

I thought Randalln had already cashed in??

hahahahahahahahahahahlaugh.gif

String for the boys

Membrane(or Mother) for the Girls cz they run the Hydron-col.

• Upvote 1

OK Randall -

The Mods are gonna get on us for off topic banter :blink: AND

we'll have to email or talk this stuff out privately of find a physics blog where we can hang out... :D

I wouldn't want anyone to drop and lose their DINAR because the got numbed listening to us go of on quantum theory (Or how I think the string thing was an excuse to bullShoot the politicians into another decade of funding physics profs that had no clue!) LMAO!

The object cannot measure itself!

(Impressive reply tho buddy!)

Greg

I love it, especially the quantum physics, please don't stop. This weekend is going to be slow with news, so something stimulating will be welcomed.

Greg, I love the numbers! Thanks for you effort. Fun, isn't it!

So what is if is off-topic. If mods want to get you for this, (whatever that would be, time out in the corner?) let them provide their own thread on something interesting and educating, and full of debate.

When that rate moved those four little "PIPs" I thought I was gonna have a stroke. One divided by 1170 equals 0.000854. And one divided by 1166 equals $0.000857. If they "remove the three zeroes" from the exchange rate, $0.000857 becomes 86 cents. And I remember Delta saying even last April that his CBI relative/contact told him the rate would originate at 86 cents per one dinar and rise from there. Everyone called him crazy, but it looks like he might have be on to something :)

It's really the only logical thought process that supports not only the RV we all want, but what makes sense in the dollar being replaced by the dinar as the standard monetary unit for oil trade.

Although, we all just need to admit we don't know squat. Breitling does a great job with research and what might happen, but that's only... an educated opinion. Nobody, but nobody knows anything about the rate or date. If they say otherwise, they are FOS!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but what makes sense in the dollar being replaced by the dinar as the standard monetary unit for oil trade."

The longer the dinar does not RV, the wilder the speculation gets about the dinar. Iraq has a lot of oil in the ground. So do other countries. It's still, though, a small, unstable country with potential but little else going for it. Wild speculation that they somehow have holed away unimaginable wealth is not, IMHO, helpful. If they had it, I see no logical reason for them to hide it.

• Upvote 2