Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now let me get this straight...

Profjim

[bluwolf] look people since I must maintain my silence do to the fact that I want things done without any other delays

11:44 AM bluwolf: we are there folks,there are no more delays, political nor of country,no ust no bis no imf is going to stop this from happening

Now let me get this strait...Political, country, ust, bis and imf can't delay this...but bluwolf CAN!

***///

Does he actually believe when he discusses it he jinxes it...?

or men in suits come to his door....?

or what...?

As a matter of public record, could anyone ascertain if he's under strict governmental gag order...?

We've got reps in washington that jeapordise our security every day with their alligator mouths and are not shot...

WHY is this cat SO special...? :blink:

No comment. Well maybe 1. Him and Footforward are protecting us from high security knowledge, cause if they told us, they would have to put us down. WHATEVER!

Maybe we should ask what level is their security clearance?

We couldn't get so lucky as to have all these asshats put down.

[bluwolf] look people since I must maintain my silence do to the fact that I want things done without any other delays

11:44 AM bluwolf: we are there folks,there are no more delays, political nor of country,no ust no bis no imf is going to stop this from happening

Now let me get this strait...Political, country, ust, bis and imf can't delay this...but bluwolf CAN!

If he 'must maintain his silence' why did he bother posting?

'SUPER SUNDAY' REQUIRES SUPER S**T !!!!tongue.gif

If he 'must maintain his silence' why did he bother posting?

Well you guy's I think we do have some impact on what they say over there. Do you notice the number of new members over here just in the last weeks that try to turn attitudes back to their mantra. As new posters on this site you would think they would ask questions not come in with "gianormous" theories on how this RV is going to work. I'm calling BS on most of them. But the best post I read this morning from one on this site and I quote "maybe we should change their title to "Poo-rus" I laughed till I almost fell over. :D:D:D

Maybe Adam can get the webmaster to add a column called Dinar Excrement and leave the Rumor section to actual rumors.

Better yet, we should have a poll to see if DV can just forbid any "GURU" crap from being posted, many would benefit from it.

If you do something like that, it is like censuring the free flow of information. What is the benifit of doing that? Sure at times it probably sounds like a playground, full of boisterious children but it works. Ideas are traded, concerns are addressed, conflicts are resolved, and the beat goes on. Isn't what we all somehow want. Not just a sterile einvironment where a little contension can't survive. :bow::bow::bow:

If you do something like that, it is like censuring the free flow of information. What is the benifit of doing that? Sure at times it probably sounds like a playground, full of boisterious children but it works. Ideas are traded, concerns are addressed, conflicts are resolved, and the beat goes on. Isn't what we all somehow want. Not just a sterile einvironment where a little contension can't survive. :bow::bow::bow:

you would be correct, however has just one of these A$$clowns ever been right about anything?

***///

Does he actually believe when he discusses it he jinxes it...?

or men in suits come to his door....?

or what...?

As a matter of public record, could anyone ascertain if he's under strict governmental gag order...?

We've got reps in washington that jeapordise our security every day with their alligator mouths and are not shot...

WHY is this cat SO special...? :blink:

Hey Sgt, don't forget the "black helicopters"... :D

• Upvote 1