Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament Finance Committee: Federal budget ready for vote next week

trooper

Parliament Finance Committee: Federal budget ready for vote next week

05/02/2012 09:26

Baghdad, February 5 (Rn) – The Finance Committee of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Sunday, the federal budget for 2012 will be ready to vote next week, while confirming that not put to the vote this week goes back to the study of all sections of the transfers of funds based on proposals of the committees and political blocs.

and the opening of the House of Representatives debate at a meeting yesterday on the paragraphs of the federal budget for 2012 as announced political blocs, they will not vote on the project unless it includes demands. and calls for the Sadrist movement to include a paragraph in the budget enables the distribution of part of the budget on the citizens directly, while demanding Kurdish Alliance include increased allocation of Article 140 of the Constitution, and the financing of border guards (Peshmerga) of the federal budget.

A member of the Committee Hadi, Secretary of the Kurdistan News Agency (Rn), “The draft federal budget for 2012 will be ready for a vote next week after the completion of the introduction of the proposals of the political blocs and demands . “

said Amin, “Some transfers in the budget need to be studied and approved by the House of Representatives,” stressing that “the Commission has taken all demands and proposals of the political blocs, including the Kurdistan Alliance, which corresponds with the Constitution have been taking them.”

The Iraqi government has approved in its emergency meeting in the fifth of December last budget year 2012 amounting to $ 100 billion (about 117 trillion Iraqi dinars) and a deficit of up to $ 13.5 billion (about 17 trillion dinars). and campus violence, corruption, Iraq from investments during the years of conflict that followed the fall of the former regime in the spring of 2003, while moving the rebuilding process slowly.

The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation of Iraq to delay adoption of the budget due to political differences directly affects the provision of services to citizens which is paid to the call for the speedy adoption of the budget. needs of Iraqi cities strongly to the funds to build infrastructure that devastated by years of war, sanctions and acts of violence, protesting citizens on an ongoing basis on the lack of basic services that have not been able to successive Iraqi governments have made ​​available, despite a lapse of almost nine years to overthrow the former regime.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/288182/

I think the private meeting they are all having today according to the article yesterday will bare fruit as they say over there.

The meeting they said they were going to have today to implement the Erbil Agreement...they've got to sign off on it...then the Kurd's will all vote yes tomorrow. on the budget...

..........Erbil today....budget tomorrow......but RV today or tonight......could happen!!!!!!.........

lifting of VII waiting on Erbil signing and released tomorrow......... again could happen........

I think the private meeting they are all having today according to the article yesterday will bare fruit as they say over there.

The meeting they said they were going to have today to implement the Erbil Agreement...they've got to sign off on it...then the Kurd's will all vote yes tomorrow. on the budget...

..........Erbil today....budget tomorrow......but RV today or tonight......could happen!!!!!!.........

lifting of VII waiting on Erbil signing and released tomorrow......... again could happen........

Sweet check yur inbox i sent you something

i like your thoughts!!!

Great thoughts for sure. Just to clarify for me due to the translation issues, the budget they approved in December was for the December 2011 to December 2012? Also was this budget proposed or actually approved ? Didn't they have to have the vehicle for the rv/ri in this budget ?

The Parliament has read the 2012 Budget, which spans Jan 2012 to Dec 2012, twice. Three readings are required to become a law and publication in the Gazette(same as our Congressional Record) makes any new law official. You would assume the RV rate would be reflected in the budget

If it RV's (over$1) today with all these agendas going down, I'll buy you a car. That would be some correct prediction.

That is a great prediction! Thanks Stryker and everyone for all your positive energy. Let's get this done!

Love how you think, I believe the timing is very very close. With all the weird things that happened this weekend, I am very open to anything.

Love how you think, I believe the timing is very very close. With all the weird things that happened this weekend, I am very open to anything.

Thanks Adarvets, well today we see that Parliament didn't have a quorum or that's what their telling people anyway. Article today says they will vote on budget next week...this goes well with the quorum article.

Now I really do think that the Convention of Arbil needs implemented first anyway....power sharing from the completion of National Coalition of Strategic Policy (NCSP) before Shabibi lets these boys have a big boy currency to go international.

UN needs them completing these things to before releasing them from VII.

So why approve a budget that's not going to be right, approved now at 117 trillion dinar and the rate changes to 1:1 .....117 trillion dinar makes no sense...right?..right...........so budget needs to be approved afterward so to read....117 billion dinars sense the USD shows 100 billion on it now. hey 1.17 dinars to the dollar......not bad..

See what I mean?......just me thinking...out loud my thoughts!!!!!

You make it sound so simple and logical..........man I hope you're right!!!

This inability to give a + is getting very annoying. +1 in spirit.

You make it sound so simple and logical..........man I hope you're right!!!

Me too my friend...me too...

This inability to give a + is getting very annoying. +1 in spirit.

I feel it...no problem...

By the way guys and gals I really do think its that simple as Sun Devil just stated.....this is the reason we are finally this close...IMO

Edited by Stryker365

stryker..........cant remember the article but a couple of weeks ago..........didnt someone from parliament come out and state they need the rate increase before the vote on the budget..........2nd with parliament meeting on the 14th of this month...........could be voting on the budget then.....................we are close.................thanks for all you do................GO DINAR

stryker..........cant remember the article but a couple of weeks ago..........didnt someone from parliament come out and state they need the rate increase before the vote on the budget..........2nd with parliament meeting on the 14th of this month...........could be voting on the budget then.....................we are close.................thanks for all you do................GO DINAR

I think so Papster.....but it does need done first..that's for sure....yesterday an article said they were going to spend the whole day on it...so to hear they didn't have a quorum today made me think other things are not ready yet.....

we see that they are implementing Arbil we need Carrello to start sending out brown paper bags....and fast....

I have a touch of hyper-ventilation just thinking about it sometimes....... :wacko: