Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf update posted in 3S's forum by MRP 02/02/2012

Papster

Bluwolf update posted in 3S's forum by MRP

02/02/2012

[bluwolf] listen up Okie is correct it did rv in Iraq last night and it was confirmed by me for him

[bluwolf] last night

[bluwolf] I work with facts and they are saying that it should be activated in us as of now

[bluwolf] for it is already on our shores

[KYRV39] bluwolf bluwolf wow are you seeing a rate yet

[bluwolf] ky yes but I will not say it

[bluwolf] so hang in there and be patient

[bluwolf] ok that is all that I will share at this point good day millionaires

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

02/02/2012

[bluwolf] listen up Okie is correct it did rv in Iraq last night and it was confirmed by me for him

[bluwolf] last night

[bluwolf] I work with facts and they are saying that it should be activated in us as of now

This is so dumb!! If he sees it as he claims, why wouldn't he tell the rate??!!! Obviously, he is flat-out lying. This makes me so mad I could scream!! Such a vicious liar!!

02/02/2012

[bluwolf] last night

and when nothing happens by tomorrow they will go silent for a short while and then start up once again with their mindless B.S. blather.

• Upvote 1

and when nothing happens by tomorrow they will go silent for a short while and then start up once again with their mindless B.S. blather.

Captjohn - -

I see you've watched these guys' "ACT" before! You are EXACTLY correct! They will go "stangely silent" for a SHORT time and them come RIGHt BACK with absolutely NO attempt to apologize, explain or excuse their lies or how they all supposedly ABSOLUTELY CHECKED the FACTS, themselves and found okie to be correct!

These idiots are mindless scum who have NO SENSE of truth about them.

• Upvote 1

Yeah and everyone on here will jump all over their lies and that is giving them exactly what they want.... ATTENTION... I say let's not make any comments about any of thier bs... You know they come on here and read all of this and are just laughing it up....wait for Adam or check the cbi website

This is so dumb!! If he sees it as he claims, why wouldn't he tell the rate??!!! Obviously, he is flat-out lying. This makes me so mad I could scream!! Such a vicious liar!!

Better yet, if it happened, why is he online spreading his lies when he should be at the bank cashing in. No offense to anyone here but the second I see it happen, my ass is off to the bank and I will post here for ya when I get back from whatever island I wind up on.

02/02/2012

[bluwolf] last night

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

***///

Seems they always spread their poison just prior to a weekend.

Maybe they only work 4 days a week and Thursday is their Friday, so they get well into their cups and

start yakkin' about how they can hit the boards w/ their crap and mess with the Dinarians.

They probably don't even have Dinar, just know some folks who do, and it's their little drinkin' game:

Get messed up & mess w/ the Dinarians every week.

They're probably SO broke they can't afford Dinar, much less a freakin' 747!

You might even have seen one of 'em in bankruptcy court recently.

Broke-azz GooRuse.

And blasphemin' the whole time, no less!

They probably get off on having hoards of people follow them like a cult or something...

When everybody they invited gets to Texas, they'll probably serve the whole lotta them KOO-LAID!-----Sick-o's.

OK..ITS 1157 EASTERN NOW..IM GOING TO BED..GOTTA GET UP AT 530......HOPE TO READ ABOUT AN RV WHEN I WAKE UP...THEN GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND DESTROY MY ALARM CLOCK AND CLIMB BACK INTO BED!!!!:P

Edited by Crow

Better yet, if it happened, why is he online spreading his lies when he should be at the bank cashing in. No offense to anyone here but the second I see it happen, my ass is off to the bank and I will post here for ya when I get back from whatever island I wind up on.

hahaha Mine, too . . . and me, too. Thanks for the huge laugh. Oh, wait!! One more thing. . . . I might just post from whatever island I end up on and not even come back. haha