Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Are Say'n "It's Dun"

krome2ez

I find it somewhat unusual that multiple "guru's" are saying it's done. If it is true, can i go to Vegas too"?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

why?

Its pure mob mentality.

Many of us believe that some of the prominent Gurus are in fact the same person, either a dinar dealer themselves or someone working for them.

When a few Gurus post its done the others join the 'mob' and start dribbling on about it too.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Thug. I know I said I'd stay away from the rumors, but this is odd.

All are say'n it is done.

Even a broke clock is right twice a day. :lol:

Hope these idiots are finally right. ;)

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill this is a complex process and you just have to let it come out in it's own time...GOD BLESS Okie as I know he has been getting some heat this morning all over the boards...So glad to see that he was right...relax and let this all unfold.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED...AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY...INITIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI...BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY...I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS...JUST MY PRIVELEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV...LEGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ RE THE RV NEGOTIATIONS...RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASHIN UNTIL FRI OR MONDAY...RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK...CONGRATULATIONS OKIE...HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA---TODAY!!! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS. AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE. FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME.

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT...THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY OR TONITE! THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

2-2-2012 Guru Med VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE. ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE. THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME. I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME. HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.

2-2-2012 Guru Randy Koonce Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon. Shabibi said that the rate would be managed. If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE HAVE NO BAD NEWS...UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...BANKS ARE NOT RELEASING SCREENS TODAY...I HAVE ACCESS BUT NO AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE...NO FURTHER CONFIRMATIONS.

2-2-2012 Guru Longfellow I have had contact with both my main sources and although we have made great strides this week toward our goal, The RV has not happened in Iraq. From what I'm told this morning we won't see it this week. Next week has got possibilities and the week of the 15th looks great...Okie is very connected and I don't claim to know everyone he talks to...Stay positive and hope I'm wrong but if not then we are still very close

2-2-2012 Guru Studley WE DO HAVE VERY POSITVE NEWS COMING FROM AROUND THE WORLD...WHEN IT IS FINISHED, YOU WILL KNOW, YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT. I WILL CALL IT WHEN I HAVE OFFICIAL PROOF.

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Lots of Great News Coming Out...even though Okie's news has had several confirmations, it ain't over until we see it on our screens live...Things are looking better than good...almost great! We have been hearing February 3 cashin.

Thou GuRUs say these works are done. We are the disciples and shalt not question thou GuRus. :unsure: We must trust thy GuRus and question not what they speak. :mellow: Knowest in thou heart that thy GuRus love you and that these RV works are done. B) Always believeth and have faith in thy GuRu. :rolleyes: Now let us all bow our heads and pray to Okie. :P

• Upvote 2

Sorry Thug. I know I said I'd stay away from the rumors, but this is odd.

All are say'n it is done.

Even a broke clock is right twice a day. :lol:

Hope these idiots are finally right. ;)

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill this is a complex process and you just have to let it come out in it's own time...GOD BLESS Okie as I know he has been getting some heat this morning all over the boards...So glad to see that he was right...relax and let this all unfold.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct. THERE WAS AN RV IN COUNTRY IRAQ LAST NIGHT...THERE WERE COMPLICATIONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCUSSED...AS AT 3:30 AM THIS MORNING THE JOB WAS COMPLETED AND PUT ON A TIMER TO SHOW TODAY...INITIALLY IT MAY BE AN RI...BUT IT MAY BE HEADED TO AN RV SHORTLY...I HAVE NO FURTHER DETAILS...JUST MY PRIVELEGE TO CONFIRM OKIE'S POST RE THE IN COUNTRY RV...LEGARDE IS IN OR JUST COMING FROM IRAQ RE THE RV NEGOTIATIONS...RATES WILL SHOW TODAY WE MAY NOT HAVE CASHIN UNTIL FRI OR MONDAY...RATES MAY ONLY SHOW AT THE BANK...CONGRATULATIONS OKIE...HOPEFULLY THIS IS IT.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE LATEST I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED IS THAT WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE IN THE USA---TODAY!!! YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS. AM GETTING CONFLICTING INTEL REGARDING THE RATE. FROM ALL INSIGHT IT APPEARS THE HIGHER RATE IS THE MOST PROBABLE----AT LEAST AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME.

2-2-2012 Guru Bulldog75 I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT...THE IN COUNTRY IRAQ RV IS CORRECT. WE SHOULD NOW SEE THE RATE LATER TODAY OR TONITE! THE PRIVATE BANKERS WILL STOP SELLING ABOUT 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OFFICIALLY ON UST /BANK SITES.

2-2-2012 Guru Med VERY EXCITED...SEEING THE IMMEDIATE CHANGE TO CBI AUCTIONS...I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WOULD DRAG BUT THEY DIDNT ALSO ONE OF THE ARTICLES...STATED THAT CBI IS MOVING THE DINAR TO A TRADEABLE CURRENCY. THIS IS A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MOVE TO NOT SELLING USD WAS HUGE. ALL THIS HAS TO BE PART OF PHASE II AND IS PREPARATION BEFORE THE MAJOR CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE. THINGS ARE MOVING FASTER THAN I EXPECTED.

2-2-2012 Guru Cap1 IT WOULD BE DINARIAN SUICIDE FOR OKIE TO COME OUT AND FOR ME AS WELL, TO COME OUT AND STATE THAT AN INCOUNTRY HAD OCCURRED WHEN IT HADN'T...HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAS TAKEN PLACE. I ALSO AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENTS.SO, WE WAIT AND SEE WHEN THE RATE WILL SHOW UP FOR US TODAY.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V IN IRAQ OCCURED APPROXIMATELY 4 PM CST YESTERDAY--NOW WE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE RATE POSTING HERE IN THE USA AND WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED. THESE ARE UNKNOWN FACTORS AT THIS TIME. I HAVE MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS SINCE LAST NIGHT OF THE VALIDITY OF THE INTEL. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER COUNTRIES WERE R/V'D OR D/V'D AT THE SAME TIME. HOPEFULLY AS THE DAY PROGRESSES WE WILL KNOW MORE THAN WHAT I STATED---WE PATIENTLY WAIT FOR DETAILS AND WHEN AVAILABLE I WILL POST WHAT INTEL REPORTS.

2-2-2012 Guru Randy Koonce Let me give my figures so you have the ability to not worry about the Rate...Iraq has an Budget of 90.1 billion. From the Offical UN document Iraq has a total revenue of oil of 26.1 billion. I am using US Dollars. 90.1 divided by 26.1 comes to 3.45 they have to raise their rate to meet the budget...and no, the rate will not come out and sky rocket to the moon. Shabibi said that the rate would be managed. If you do not understand Managed just take the rate now and for the last 24 months or better the rate has been 1170 and until just recently 1160, that is what you call managed.

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE HAVE NO BAD NEWS...UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN...BANKS ARE NOT RELEASING SCREENS TODAY...I HAVE ACCESS BUT NO AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE...NO FURTHER CONFIRMATIONS.

2-2-2012 Guru Longfellow I have had contact with both my main sources and although we have made great strides this week toward our goal, The RV has not happened in Iraq. From what I'm told this morning we won't see it this week. Next week has got possibilities and the week of the 15th looks great...Okie is very connected and I don't claim to know everyone he talks to...Stay positive and hope I'm wrong but if not then we are still very close

2-2-2012 Guru Studley WE DO HAVE VERY POSITVE NEWS COMING FROM AROUND THE WORLD...WHEN IT IS FINISHED, YOU WILL KNOW, YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT. I WILL CALL IT WHEN I HAVE OFFICIAL PROOF.

2-2-2012 Guru Freeway Bill Lots of Great News Coming Out...even though Okie's news has had several confirmations, it ain't over until we see it on our screens live...Things are looking better than good...almost great! We have been hearing February 3 cashin.

SIGHHHHHHHH If only BS could cook, shop, do the laundry etc etc

• Upvote 2

The last time Okie said it was done and it wasn't he claimed that his account was hacked, I expect we'll hear the same story tomorrow. God I hope for once he is right but I'm not counting on it.

Maybe this was his last big "pump" before he retires with his bonus money from dinar sales.

I simply don't support anyone that has not proven themselves...especially when he seems so disproven in the past.

Sorry, Okie...just the only way I can see you, atm. On the bright side...if you're finally getting it right (siiiiiiiiiiigh) then I suppose you won't care much for what DV peeps have to say.

• Upvote 1

RVWITHME Yep, yep, and I can still catch a flight out Iraq as of 10:49 PM tonight EST, with my Dinar, if I was there. But since I am not, and since DB isn't selling anymore dinar (clearing my throat), I can just walk from my work at the one of the B4B's, over to the Currency Exchange Commission and buy as much dinar as I want, and walk out with them in hand. Which I might just do tomorrow, after I finish bidding on this Dinar Auction on Ebay. What will be will be, Go ahead RV and prove me wrong..Good Night my friends. :lol:

Is it me or is it cold in here? I got about halfway through the original post and was thinking, I have read all of this before....almost verbatim. And yes Fury, there is that word again. Verbatim. I understand that these so called Goo Roos have a message to deliver to the masses, however, those of us that call DV our home should know better than to put a single drop of faith into what they say. Grain of salt, read it, laugh at it, formulate a logical opinion and move on to the next post. The fat lady is NOT singing, and she is NOT warming up, yet.

Well, I just emailed the CBI myself to confirm if this rumor has even the slightest bit of truth in it.

Yup, that's what I did, so now we can all wait with baited breath for some REAL intel (right, like they're going to tell me anything).

But IF I do hear any news (don't hold your breath, "baited" or otherwise), I'll post it on this thread.

Woooo Hoooo

Go RV

why waste the time

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Home〈=en

Neg me if you like but I think it's done also....too much news lately and the mini auctions have me thinking we will see a sigificant rate change Monday morning when CBI opens back up...It's JMO but I think we're there...

Bamagirl, love you girl, im praying you are right!!:)

• Upvote 1

I don't hear no singing.....must not be done

Didn't get text from Adam.....must not be done :P

Forex and CBI don't show any change......must not be done :angry:

Okie said it is done......we know it's not done :wub:

I love starting my mornings off with a laugh and this post has fulfilled that need.

Great post TimS and keep em coming

2-2-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just confirmed that okie oil man is correct.

End Quote

No comment.

2-2-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW HARD BULLDOG AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND ALL THE FLACK WE HAVE RECEIVED BY BEING FIRST TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD---IT HAS BEEN VERY HARD TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY SURROUNDING OUR POSTINGS. THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS SOME ARE PRIVIED TO INTEL BEFORE OTHERS.

End Quote

No comment

If Bondlady didnt say its done...Then its NOT done!

If the CBI didnt say its done...Then its NOT done!

SIGHHHHHHHH If only BS could cook, shop, do the laundry etc etc

Great line.