Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delete zeros of dinar a bold step

jupitergirl

Delete the zeros dinar a bold step and its impact will be greater if placed within the plan

Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - BAGHDAD -

01.02.2012 The Euphrates News praised the MP for the mass of the citizen Hussain Abtan, the central bank steps to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that these steps be a greater impact on the Iraqi economy in the event and placed under the Plan of the Court. said Abtan, told {Euphrates News} "The steps the central bank to remove the zeros from the dinar Iraqi bold and would raise the exchange value of the dinar against the U.S. dollar." and Iraq is working on a project to delete the zeros from the currency to facilitate financial transactions in the country with the country's openness to international markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to government efforts to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege. He Abtan, that "the steps the bank will impact more on the Iraqi economy and the lives of citizens in the event and placed within an economic plan to be one components central bank. " The Central Bank of Iraq, had announced earlier that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that he had conducted an extensive study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency. The deputy affirmed that "can not load the bank's management responsible for the deterioration of the economic reality in the country, he is responsible for fiscal policy only. "

http://www.sotaliraq.com/business.php?id=5512#ixzz1l9vLaB00

• Upvote 6

"Iraq is working on a project to delete the zeros from the currency"

Can someone help me out by explaining how we will benefit when they delete the zeros from the currency. They say currency not rate. How is that going to help us make money from the rv? Thx

• Upvote 2

Can someone help me out by explaining how we will benefit when they delete the zeros from the currency. They say currency not rate. How is that going to help us make money from the rv? Thx

It all depends on how you believe they will go about deleting the three zeroes. theres more than one way to delete the zeroes. They portray the traditional sense of deleting zeroes in many articles, which wont help us any. then, they describe the deletion of the three zeroes will lower inflation, improve living conditions, raise and strenghten the value of the dinar, which would be very nice for us.

• Upvote 2

Drop the Zero's .86 an you change out 1 to 1 JMO :)

• Upvote 1

It all depends on how you believe they will go about deleting the three zeroes. theres more than one way to delete the zeroes. They portray the traditional sense of deleting zeroes in many articles, which wont help us any. then, they describe the deletion of the three zeroes will lower inflation, improve living conditions, raise and strenghten the value of the dinar, which would be very nice for us.

I second this post, very well said..

• Upvote 1

Drop the Zero's .86 an you change out 1 to 1 JMO smile.gif

That's where I keep having the problem. Their articles clearly say delete the zero's from the currency(notes). Not the rate. They only way we will benefit is if they delete the zeros from the rate. Let's hope that is their plan.

I sure hope they really do mean delete the zeros from the rate and not the currency. That would be wonderful!

• Upvote 2

The deletion of zero's certainly could have many meanings for them. Deletion, lifting, raising, from other articles I have a sense this could also mean bringing the three zero's in.

IMO It has to come out 1:1 even with the dollar, But even the dollar in the open market is just shy of 79 cents VS other currencies, not sure how that would play into RV if at all any guesses?

God Bless

Goooooooo Rvvvvvvvvv

.86 would make the dinar stronger than the dollar.

I like this part the best

the country with the country's openness to international markets and try to attract capital and investors to contribute to government efforts to rebuild the crumbling infrastructure as a result of decades of war and siege. He Abtan, that "the steps the bank will impact more on the Iraqi economy and the lives of citizens in the event and placed within an economic plan to be one components central bank. " :D

• Upvote 1

That's where I keep having the problem. Their articles clearly say delete the zero's from the currency(notes). Not the rate. They only way we will benefit is if they delete the zeros from the rate. Let's hope that is their plan.

I sure hope they really do mean delete the zeros from the rate and not the currency. That would be wonderful!

Thanks to the daily auctions, large liquidity can happen. Approx. 1 billion dollars in volume for every 7 auctions, @ 150,000,000 per auction. with 30 trillion dinar supposedely in circulation about a value of 30 billion dollars. The cbi could reduce the dinar at will, and in a very fast manner. thats exciting....

• Upvote 2

Thanks to the daily auctions, large liquidity can happen. Approx. 1 billion dollars in volume for every 7 auctions, @ 150,000,000 per auction. with 30 trillion dinar supposedely in circulation about a value of 30 billion dollars. The cbi could reduce the dinar at will, and in a very fast manner. thats exciting....

Wow truthful you are on fire the last few days!:)

• Upvote 1

You are correct, they clearly state removal of zeros is from the currency, but removal of zeros from the rate is a given in a currency redenomination. Every recorded RD, or lop, shows a change in rate along with change in the currency by an equal amount of zeros.

People can twist these articles any way they want, but I'll guarantee you that IF Iraq redenominates, it will be as I stated above, 1 thousand new dinar will be worth the same as 1 million old dinar (3 zeros removed from both sides of the equation). Iraqis and anyone with a dinar account will lose absolutely nothing in the exchange. Those holding physical dinar will likely lose money due to exchange spreads.

We can only hope they don't RD.

See above.

We already know there will be NO lop. End of story. They are ADDING value to the currency. They've said it a THOUSAND times. The "loppers" are full of %^{:content:}amp;!!!! ;)

... and don't forget... them lopsters are crabby too!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Thanks for the post jupitergirl!wink.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1