Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: The Politics of raising the Iraqi dinar against the dollar will contribute to strengthen the Iraqi economy

rockhound60

Central Bank: The Politics of raising the Iraqi dinar against the dollar will contribute to strengthen the Iraqi economy Monday, December 30 / 2 January 2012 13:45

Central Bank: The Politics of raising the Iraqi dinar against the dollar will contribute to strengthen the Iraqi economy [ [baghdad - where]

ن Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh cited some of the media to remarks from some officials for the failure of the central bank to raise the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is a positive step measured accurately," adding that "the statements that dealt with the failure of the Bank in a political lifting the dinar against the dollar reflects the contract and hatreds personal."

. He added that "Iraq has a lot of money and the reports of failure of the Central Bank in the management firm has no basis in truth," adding that "the central bank responsible for managing 130 trillion dinars a day from Zakho to Basra managed all honesty," as he described.

He pointed out that "the Central Bank has provided a stable environment and maintain the stability of the Iraqi market in light of the political situation is stable," adding that "in case of failure in the completion of projects it is not decent load the central bank responsibility for those failures and wondered about the source of this statement and is the agenda that stands behind it and what its objectives??.

و The wants and crude oil exported from Iraq resource is the basis of the national financial income for the country and more than [85%] of the financial budget of the State.

The Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had criticized earlier in the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to lift the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, "adding that" the bank did not coordinate with the Economic System in addressing the situation, "asserting that" those political violate the productive base in Iraq and that the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is incorrect because it is a real increase. "finished 2

<H3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: left; DIRECTION: ltr" class="toggler atStart"></H3>

• Upvote 5

WOW.... Some one is a little pi**sed...lol.... Just pull the triger and no one else will ever say that again...GO RV!!!~~~

I concur with you, hammer. It looks as if someone is questioning the preparedness of the CBI to deal with a strong currency and the corruption in the leadership of the banks. Of course, there have been articles which point that out. He does seem miffed. That's good. Maybe he will "push the button," "pull the trigger," "get off the pot," or "getter dun". We can only hope.

• Upvote 1

Central Bank: The Politics of raising the Iraqi dinar against the dollar will contribute to strengthen the Iraqi economy

Monday, December 30 / 2 January 2012 13:45

[baghdad - where]

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh cited some of the media to remarks from some officials for the failure of the central bank to raise the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.

He told all of Iraq [where] that "the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is a positive step measured accurately," adding that "the statements that dealt with the failure of the Bank in a political lifting the dinar against the dollar reflects the contract and hatreds personal."

He added that "Iraq has a lot of money and the reports of failure of the Central Bank in the management firm has no basis in truth," adding that "the central bank responsible for managing 130 trillion dinars a day from Zakho to Basra managed all honesty," as he described.

He pointed out that "the Central Bank has provided a stable environment and maintain the stability of the Iraqi market in light of the political situation is stable," adding that "in case of failure in the completion of projects it is not decent load the central bank responsibility for those failures and wondered about the source of this statement and is the agenda that stands behind it and what its objectives??.

The wants and crude oil exported from Iraq resource is the basis of the national financial income for the country and more than [85%] of the financial budget of the State.

The Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had criticized earlier in the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to lift the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, "adding that" the bank did not coordinate with the Economic System in addressing the situation, "asserting that" those political violate the productive base in Iraq and that the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is incorrect because it is a real increase. "finished 2

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D26132:2012-01-30-09-55-23%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56

• Upvote 1

Im curious...what does ***/// mean? :)

***///

Stars n' Stripes, Son, Stars n' Stripes!

I always march under my Banner, Proud of what She stands for, ready to defend Her &

all She represents, especially in rememberance of Those who marched before me,

with me, and paid the ultimate sacrifice for Her.

God Bless 'em ALL!

• Upvote 12

***///

I always march under my Banner, Proud of what She stands for, ready to defend Her &

God Bless 'em ALL!

With you 100% Capt out!

• Upvote 3

***///

God Bless 'em ALL!

well put!

• Upvote 1

***///

Thanks Fellas! Good to know there's more out there like me, gives an old man hope!

Everywhere I go, if I see Her worn, faded or torn, I go in and take possession of Her and drop

Her off w/ the local VFW, Eagle Scouts, et al for proper disposal.

I have pre-printed little cards - with info on Her & how to be a better American by caring for her -

that I regularly hand out. Wish more folks took an interest that way y'know...

Yessireee, the only Gal who ever made me cry more than once, and I ain't ashamed to say it.

• Upvote 1

1 - 30 - 2012

Denied the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh cited some of the media to remarks from some officials for the failure of the central bank to raise the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.

He added that "Iraq has a lot of money and the reports of failure of the Central Bank in the management firm has no basis in truth," adding that "the central bank responsible for managing 130 trillion dinars a day from Zakho to Basra managed all honesty," as he described.

The wants and crude oil exported from Iraq resource is the basis of the national financial income for the country and more than [85%] of the financial budget of the State.

The Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had criticized earlier in the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to lift the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, "adding that" the bank did not coordinate with the Economic System in addressing the situation, "asserting that" those political violate the productive base in Iraq and that the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is incorrect because it is a real increase. "

My link

• Upvote 4

Our Boy Scout Troop (#166 CAC) does an annual flag retirement ceremony every summer.

Last year we had many dozens of flags and several giant 30 Ft flags that flew over public buildings... (boy those were a challenge)

We collect them all year and then do a big day-long outdoor event complete with readings, songs and guest speakers.

We then distribute the remaining brass eyelets to attendees to put on their key chains as a memory of the event.

If you are in the Chicago area and need flag retirement, please let me know.

Greg

ASM #166, WB C-10-02

• Upvote 1

***///

God Bless 'em ALL!

Sgt, you allegiance and honor bring a tears to my eyes, and you are a hero to me.

We are all Americans first and foremost. We need to remember that.

Find you duffle bag and dop kit, get packed, shine your shoes, cause you are on your way to Las Vegas! Texas Penthouse - be there or be square. B)

• Upvote 2

***///

WAVGGG: God Bless You and your Troop of Great Americans!

And thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm all goosepimply over here!

What a wonderful story and THANK YOU for sharing it today.

(By Jiminy it HAS turned into a beautiful day!).

CARRELLO:I can't tell you what it means to me to be adopted by The Great Republic of Texas!

Ya'll are one of the last bastions of hope for a country forgetting how to be - and what it means to be - AMERICAN!

My duffel bag is tattered n' my boots are dusty, but if you'll have me,

I'll start walkin' to Vegas now (on accounta thet I don't fly anymore) :P

YA'LL ARE AWESOME! I'm SO grateful to you both.

I hope those reading our little posts here on this thread today take a moment to look

into their own hearts and are grateful for how it feels to be one of us! ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

WAVGGG: God Bless You and your Troop of Great Americans!

And thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm all goosepimply over here!

What a wonderful story and THANK YOU for sharing it today.

(By Jiminy it HAS turned into a beautiful day!).

CARRELLO:I can't tell you what it means to me to be adopted by The Great Republic of Texas!

Ya'll are one of the last bastions of hope for a country forgetting how to be - and what it means to be - AMERICAN!

My duffel bag is tattered n' my boots are dusty, but if you'll have me,

I'll start walkin' to Vegas now (on accounta thet I don't fly anymore) :P

YA'LL ARE AWESOME! I'm SO grateful to you both.

I hope those reading our little posts here on this thread today take a moment to look

into their own hearts and are grateful for how it feels to be one of us! ;)

You're not walking to Vegas, because I am going to come and pick you up! First Class.

1 - 30 - 2012

The Adviser to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Al-Hussein Anbuge had criticized earlier in the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to lift the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, "adding that" the bank did not coordinate with the Economic System in addressing the situation, "asserting that" those political violate the productive base in Iraq and that the Iraqi Central Bank to raise the dinar against the U.S. dollar at the present time is incorrect because it is a real increase. "

My link

WHAT???

• Upvote 1