Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Got a favor to ask

pokerplayer

Did it from my computer and my cell phone. Another ten from me! Come on guys! Show the power of DV! Let's do this! Literally, it takes a few minutes. You simply make up a username, password and vote. No email confirmations or anything like that! Simple & easy!

Leader is waaaaay down. Let's c how fast we can get back up there!!!!

• Upvote 2

I voted with my phone, the hubby's phone and the laptop...as many times as it let me with all 3 of them. Will vote again in the morning....go Leader!

You go girl! That's what I did too. Leader currently down 855! BUT, it wouldn't take but 170 of us on DV to change that! And if we each also voted on our phone, it'd only take 85 of us to pull ahead!

Let's see what OUR community can do for one of our own! Great thinking PP!

BUMP!

• Upvote 2

Thxs DV friends !!! Don't know what Elbow is doing, but were down around 800. :( If everyone could please take just a few moment and help by voting or even ask your friends to take 5 minutes to help, I would be oh so grateful.

To me, its all about the kids. I have run out of +'s again, but with a smile I can say I will reward you all 10 fold for all your wonderful help.

I am at peace, as I know I have given my all, as I know many of you have.

pp

• Upvote 1

Thxs DV friends !!! Don't know what Elbow is doing, but were down around 800. sad.gif If everyone could please take just a few moment and help by voting or even ask your friends to take 5 minutes to help, I would be oh so grateful.

To me, its all about the kids. I have run out of +'s again, but with a smile I can say I will reward you all 10 fold for all your wonderful help.

I am at peace, as I know I have given my all, as I know many of you have.

pp

Just helped them out again. :) GLTY and All. Go RV.

• Upvote 1

Elbow----17170

Leader----16318

5 more PPtongue.gif

Don't forget the kids...............I know a lot of ya'll got 'em and would like yours outside more !!!!!

VOTE !!!

A guess is that they've spent a nominal amount of $ to get spam votes.

There are sites where you can get a vote for 5 cents per(or more)

If you're running out of time this might be a cheap option. Just a thought

Www.microworkers.com

• Upvote 1

All you DV folks are awesome !!! We may be down, and we may lose the playground, but you all will be aces in my books !!! When a poster asks for help, you all rally for my cause. Now that is what makes us a team.

To you all I salute you. I never say die, but at midnight its over. They also quit show the votes, which is ok.

Fuzz I spell bad :blink:

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

All you DV folks are awesome !!! We may be down, and we may lose the playground, but you all will be aces in my books !!! When a poster asks for help, you all rally for my cause. Now that is what makes us a team.

To you all I salute you. I never say die, but at midnight its over. They also quit show the votes, which is ok.

Fuzz I spell bad blink.gif

pp

Just logged on and it said it was over...............wouldn't show votes..........who won ????? Hope you got it PPtongue.gif

• Upvote 1

GUYS! I JUST READ THE RULES AND VOTING ISNT OVER UNTIL MIDNITE JANUARY 29th!

Also--it is currently january 28, 2012 & 1:15am cst in Oklahoma. It is January 27th and 6:15pm in Leader! SO--providing I read that info right, we have A WHOLE 'NOTHER DAY TO VOTE VOTE VOtE VOTE! Help PP out, he's part of our community

, show the power of DV! And bump!

• Upvote 1

Just logged on and it said it was over...............wouldn't show votes..........who won ????? Hope you got it PPtongue.gif

Not over yet, just hiding the vote numbers for the rest of the contest. Were still in it till Midnight tomorrow I believe.

Strength in numbers, we still stand a chance and can still do it with your help.

Thxs everyone, will keep you posted !!!

pp

I thought it was over last night....gonna vote on all of our phones and computer today and if my sis drops by I'll vote from her phone too!!! I am gonna put it on my FB and ask all my friends to vote too...wish I had thought of that earlier....go Leader!!!

• Upvote 1

I thought it was over last night....gonna vote on all of our phones and computer today and if my sis drops by I'll vote from her phone too!!! I am gonna put it on my FB and ask all my friends to vote too...wish I had thought of that earlier....go Leader!!!

Thats awesome BG, its never to late. Thxs to all for the help !!!

pp

I hate to ask folks, but I really need your help. We have an opportunity to get $10,000 from a government grant, but only one town can get it.

I would not normally do this, but I know the town of Elbow has enlisted the towns major employer to get his workers to vote for them, so whats fair for one...

If you wish to help, go to

1- www.jumpin.ca

2- Hit the big blue vote button

3- Then hit the square green login button

4- fill in create new account. you can do this 5 times aday, but use a different login name. I use poker1, then poker 2 ect up to 5 , but with same password. You need to log out after each vote and reregister.

Please vote for the town of Leader.

For those who wish to take the few minutes it takes I say blessings and for those who chose not to, thanks for even considering.

We hope to build the kids in town a beautiful park. With your help we hope to make it happen.

Hope this doe's not break any of the sites rules.

Thank-you, pp

In case anyone is not sure how to vote, above are the Instructions. Please take a few minutes to vote and help me out here. I want this playground for the kids, oh so bad.

Thxs, pp