Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

got a call from a family member.........GO DINAR

Papster

Thank YOU! Being a proud UGA alumni, I can almost find forgiveness in my heart for the Bama thing! (Just kidding as at least it's not Aubigirl LOL!).

My little "rumor" sure does look better a week later, no? :)

I felt merit in your rumor when it was posted, at this point too much is happening to not believe what you said. (and I loved the dee-nar bit!!)

I felt merit in your rumor when it was posted, at this point too much is happening to not believe what you said. (and I loved the dee-nar bit!!)

The only thing I did not like was the fact that a date was attached (since NO date of any kind has ever come to fruition, LOL!). That being said, the parties involved have impeccable credibility and it does make sense that the actual enforcement of monetary change will indeed show itself on the street level if progress continues to snowball. Goooo dee-nahr!!! :)

I believe you Papster! Thanks for posting! I also believed you SSI and still do! This is so exciting!

Thanks for the info about the plus button. As you all know, I love that button and thought maybe I burned out my plusses here on DV! Glad to know it's not because I wore out the plus button!

Go RV!!!

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Sooooo that takes us to $8600 per million if and when that happens, anyone??

I believe you Papster! Thanks for posting! I also believed you SSI and still do! This is so exciting!

Thanks for the info about the plus button. As you all know, I love that button and thought maybe I burned out my plusses here on DV! Glad to know it's not because I wore out the plus button!

Go RV!!!

What's up, Canuk? This thing might crash and burn upon re-entry, but I'll take a crash landing at this point as long as it ENDS :). WAY too much good news out there for none of it to be true! Apparently there was also more progress on the HCL today!

• Upvote 2

first off.............i am an electrician............i know nothing about the forex............this information came to me directly.................i have a real close family member that trades on forex and has ties with the people that train the big banks traders...........these guys have mucho dinaro and are big players............the information that they received last night was that the cbi had dropped one "0" off the nominal rate.............instead of .00086 of a penny..............it is now .0086 of a penny...........this is not showing right now..........dont ask me how..............i dont know........not going to argue with you..........this is what i was told about 30 minutes ago...........a couple of them think it will be moving soon..............and a couple think it will be at the end of the first quarter...........what i do know...........they could care less about dinar sites.........they have no clue what is going on in iraq................you know i am no intel person.........just trying to share what i heard...............GO DINAR

Coupled with the 80% bullish/20% bearish market analysis lately and the actual increase in the exhange rate where are seeing. This thing seems to be turning to gold for us. This investment is starting to make me happier than a short leggeded pony in a high field of hay! :P

This is great news Papster. Thanks for sharing this info. As i trust most of the members on ths sites intel comparedto the so called gurus that seem to be stuck in a pessemistic setting with their astronomical rates and their call Cleo predictions. And it leaves me to believe that they must have two reasons for making these bizaare foretellings. Their so called good reason then the real reason. By the way pretty cool you mentioned what you do for a living, because i am a industrial journeyman electricain here in Texas myself. And i def. know where your coming from working in a ditch running underground sometimes. I dont have as much invested as some of the other members have qouted on here. But what i have aquired will set me up nicely if this thing blows up. And my main objective is to get my daughter back when it does. Anyways things are on the up and up for a change. Much appreciation for all of you that share your intellect here. I have learned alot from reading post and having yall break these articles down.

Go RV baby!!

• Upvote 1

lol...I came up with $116.27...I'll take mine, you keep yours

Actually his 106.6 IQD to 1 usd is a better rate, than your 116.27 dinar to 1 usd..you are forgetting that the .0086 would be the dinar side divided into 1 usd. but yes his 106.6 iqd is not correct 116.27Iqd to 1 is. EX: if you had 1000000 iqd then at the rate of 116.27 you would have $8600.67 usd. With his rate you would have $9380.86 usd with the same 1000000 iqd.

that would be 116 dinars to a dollar............i will keep mine and wait for the last two zeros..........GO DINAR

Oops, don't know where I got that number from. You're right, it should be 1 USD = 116 IQD.

But the train won't stop there, as new businesses come in and more natural resources are gathered that rate will keep dropping.

Thanks for the info Papster, I would give you a +1 if it was working.

Oops, don't know where I got that number from. You're right, it should be 1 USD = 116 IQD.

But the train won't stop there, as new businesses come in and more natural resources are gathered that rate will keep dropping.

Thanks for the info Papster, I would give you a +1 if it was working.

***///

Here's another +1 for ya...

I'm just happy to see ANYTHING movin'....!

Thanks for the post!!!! Oh why not .86 already........Sorry, just had a long day and really want to quit my job.

Then quit it! Find something else to do. I personally realize what I'm telling you. I now make 1/3 of what I made 18 mos. ago, can go back if I so desire (which I don't!) and I am somewhat happier than I eas back then. My only complaint is I'm too isolated. I went from an area with 5 million + inhabitants to a rural ranch of 3 inhabitants. Culture shock? Yes! Major adjustment (town is 20-25 miles away)? Yes. Am I happier? To some extent, yes. Stay grounded. It WILL happen. How soon I cannot predict. I can only hope it is very soon. God Bless You!

Git 'R(V) Done!