Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** New RV info, previously not released!!! ***

TQueezy

:lol:

Who is this Randaln guy anyway? I heard there's a crazy secret handshake he knows that opens Pandora's box, Shabibis dresser, AND the back vault of the CBI.

Why hasn't anyone tracked this pimp down yet?!?!

THANK YOU!!! Maybe you can help TQueezy with all those negs that got thrown at him for calling Randalln out!

Who is this Randaln guy anyway? I heard there's a crazy secret handshake he knows that opens Pandora's box, Shabibis dresser, AND the back vault of the CBI.

He cleans at the parlement bulding in Iraq...Hears all sorts of stuff!!! :D

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a thread! You guys are hysterical!

You havent seen my party trick then :lol::lol::lol:

I just read a rumor from Randalln on Dinarvets dot com about being really close to a revaluation!

CBI is doing small increases every 10 days, or months... I can't remember. But it's so close, he says!

Al-Sadr is going to quit, Maliki will become King of Iraq, and the Kurds will be happy becoming part of Iraq again, because of the RV.

We might have to wait a few years... or months. I can't remember. I think it's probably closer to Frebruary 21st or something like that. The rate is going to be

ri-DONK-ulously high! I can't even say, because of National Security.

People will be trillionaires, because they've invested like hundreds of thousands of US dollars in this. Crazy...

I'm so excited, I can feel my hairs standing up on the back of my neck. Oh, and also I shouldn't have drank that Red Bull with that vodka... or at least should have used the Goose, and not Seagrams...

GO aRVy!

Link for all you linksters... ---->

Now, THIS MADE ME FEEL QUEEZY! ! ! ;):wacko:

:lol:

hahahahaha ............You know you have done something when the Big Guy starts talking bout ya laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

And it is one hell of a handshake laugh.gif........sometimes i shake my own hand to see if its really me ph34r.gif

I just read a rumor from Randalln on Dinarvets dot com about being really close to a revaluation!

CBI is doing small increases every 10 days, or months... I can't remember. But it's so close, he says!

Al-Sadr is going to quit, Maliki will become King of Iraq, and the Kurds will be happy becoming part of Iraq again, because of the RV.

We might have to wait a few years... or months. I can't remember. I think it's probably closer to Frebruary 21st or something like that. The rate is going to be

People will be trillionaires, because they've invested like hundreds of thousands of US dollars in this. Crazy...

I'm so excited, I can feel my hairs standing up on the back of my neck. Oh, and also I shouldn't have drank that Red Bull with that vodka... or at least should have used the Goose, and not Seagrams...

GO aRVy!

Come On ! Really!

Go Shabs

Want a good drink? 1oz Malibu, 1/2oz Peach Schnapps, 1oz Midori, 3oz Orange Juice, 3oz Pineapple juice. It'll put you right on the beach no matter where your at. Don't forget the Umbrella for you and the drink. I call it the Shabbs Shaker. B)

With a nice cold salad lightly dressed with a horseradish & wasabi sauce dressing , squeeze of fresh lemon. Freshly cooked lobster optional, warm seaside breeze essential.

• Upvote 1

Want a good drink? 1oz Malibu, 1/2oz Peach Schnapps, 1oz Midori, 3oz Orange Juice, 3oz Pineapple juice. It'll put you right on the beach no matter where your at. Don't forget the Umbrella for you and the drink. I call it the Shabbs Shaker. B)

We are going to have some of your soon to be famous drank at the post RV party Striker.........but your going to be on our side of the bar..... because I plan on getting you sauced so you can't bartend that night.....

GO aRVy!

Did U and Randalln both miss taking your meds!!?? I hope Bumper64 shuts u guys down!! :blink: !