Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Word on Dinar - Long

todo

I like your post. So what investments will ride the wave? I'm going to buy a lot of can goods and other dryed foods, along with a way to make small amounts of fuel. Any other sugestions? :bulb:

Darius led the army .. how interesting ...

I do not believe storing things are the answer. Since the remnant has now declared the jubilee, the priority is about eliminating debt. There are many people telling me that they have plans come from God. They all sound good enough, but I do not have an answer for you. I have set aside means to eliminate other people's debt who really don't know better.

The Kingdom economy will most certainly replace this greedy, controlling world economy in time. Think along those lines. What does it look like and where do you need to be then?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Good job, todo. I've actually been waiting for a long time for an in-depth spiritual interpretation of the players and circumstances surrounding the dinar story. And I've believed for a long time that the real battle to release the RV was being fought in another realm, as the enemy knows he is about to see a new dimension of wealth transition into the hands of the citizens of the Kingdom of God. But without spiritual understanding of the event, my concern would be as you suggested, much of the Kingdom won't necessarily handle these new resources any better than the world does. But that's a whole different battle. Anyway, thank you, and God bless you for your honesty and willingness to share. :)

• Upvote 5

what's with all the prophecy and dinar postings the past week? do people really think the dinar and the end of the world are tied together? or that the end of the world is upon us? could be, but who knows for sure. now does anyone recall the Y2K prophecy claims back in the late 90's? everyone was so sure that was the big date for the end of times. man has been claiming the end of times are upon us for centuries now. the only thing i know for sure is you can't go around living your life thinking the world is going to end at anytime. if you do it will make you nuts and you will find yourself locked away in a cave or underground bunker somewhere living a reclusive life, afraid to venture out into the real world. as for me i refuse to live like that and be afraid to go out and live a normal life. the bottom line is no one knows for sure when the world is going to end, or even when our time is up on this earth. all you can do is live your life until that time comes, be it your time or the end of the earth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

OK, SO THE RV HAPPENS, WE CASH OUT FOR U.S. DOLLARS (WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE CRASHING) I'M THINKING THAT MY DOLLARS WILL BE TRANSFERED TO PRECIOUS METALS. OR OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES. I HEARD A GUY ONCE SAY THAT REAL WEALTH COMES FROM THE GROUND. NOT THESE PIECES OF PAPER WE CARRY AROUND..

• Upvote 2

Nointel, please don't misinterpret. No one's predicting the end of the world, or suggesting burying ourselves in the fruit cellar. Just the opposite. We all ought to be living each day like it could be our last, because let's face it, RV or no RV, it could be!

When you have blood pressure readings like mine, every day is precious! But the last thing I want to live is a "normal" life. I want to live a "special" life, and do something meaningful with the time I have left here, whether it's a day or 40 years. And I'm praying that I'll have the resources post-RV to do that.

Be blessed!!! :D

• Upvote 4

Isaiah 55

An Invitation to Abundant Life

1 “Ho! Everyone who thirsts,

Come to the waters;

And you who have no money,

Come, buy and eat.

Yes, come, buy wine and milk

Without money and without price.

2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,

And your wages for what does not satisfy?

Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,

And let your soul delight itself in abundance.

3 Incline your ear, and come to Me.

Hear, and your soul shall live;

And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—

The sure mercies of David.

4 Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people,

A leader and commander for the people.

5 Surely you shall call a nation you do not know,

And nations who do not know you shall run to you,

Because of the LORD your God,

And the Holy One of Israel;

For He has glorified you.”

6 Seek the LORD while He may be found,

Call upon Him while He is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way,

And the unrighteous man his thoughts;

Let him return to the LORD,

And He will have mercy on him;

And to our God,

For He will abundantly pardon.

8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.

9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

So are My ways higher than your ways,

And My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 “ For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,

And do not return there,

But water the earth,

And make it bring forth and bud,

That it may give seed to the sower

And bread to the eater,

11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;

It shall not return to Me void,

But it shall accomplish what I please,

And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

12 “ For you shall go out with joy,

And be led out with peace;

The mountains and the hills

Shall break forth into singing before you,

And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree,

And instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree;

And it shall be to the LORD for a name,

For an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.” :tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Nointel, please don't misinterpret. No one's predicting the end of the world, or suggesting burying ourselves in the fruit cellar. Just the opposite. We all ought to be living each day like it could be our last, because let's face it, RV or no RV, it could be!

When you have blood pressure readings like mine, every day is precious! But the last thing I want to live is a "normal" life. I want to live a "special" life, and do something meaningful with the time I have left here, whether it's a day or 40 years. And I'm praying that I'll have the resources post-RV to do that.

Be blessed!!! :D

i agree with you we don't know if we will wake up in the morning. we lost our 17 year old sone some 4+ years ago and that was the last thing on our mind when he passed away. we need to live every day and thank god for another day. i don't plan on changing my "normal" life too much after the RV, there are plans as what to do with our earnings, but i don't want to change my lifestyle and go on a splurge and wasteful spree. it will however enable me to do a few more things for my family and make life a little easier if you know what i mean.

it just seems that there have been several postings this past week about the dinar and prophecy and i was curious as to why now all of a sudden these type of posts are showing up.

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 2

Todo, you talk of signs that you say have come to pass. Look, for me, and I am speaking for me and my house. If it is not backed up by scripture and I mean scripture I won't even give it a second thought. Where did you get these signs from and who is interpreting them? What denomination do you follow if any? 144 what stand before us. I hope you are not talking about the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation. Those are Jews. Jews. Hebrews, 12,000 from each tribe in Israel. Heart may be in the right place, but you need to show me some scripture because my Bible says that the Word of God is NOT for private interpretation. I'm just saying. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Todo, you talk of signs that you say have come to pass. Look, for me, and I am speaking for me and my house. If it is not backed up by scripture and I mean scripture I won't even give it a second thought. Where did you get these signs from and who is interpreting them? What denomination do you follow if any? 144 what stand before us. I hope you are not talking about the 144,000 mentioned in Revelation. Those are Jews. Jews. Hebrews, 12,000 from each tribe in Israel. Heart may be in the right place, but you need to show me some scripture because my Bible says that the Word of God is NOT for private interpretation. I'm just saying. ;)

Hi hammy :)

I think this poster todo simply copied over a lot of material from this website:

Gods Kingdom Ministries

I am familiar with Dr. Stephen Jones and this post appears to have been mostly a copy of what

Dr. Jones has written. I think this poster *should* have given credit to whom it is due, and that would be

from several articles regarding Japan, the dinar, etc. that can be found on the link above.

I cannot speak for or against Dr. Jones. I can tell you that what was posted comes from the web site

I have noted. Unfortunately, a lot of what is written regarding the IQD is simply information passed on from other

sites and often it is the same rumors we are all too familiar with.

todo, thanks for taking the time to post, but also remember to give credit where it is due and from where/who it

originates from.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

Ok, I have to practice what I preach. Todo you have every right to post what you want. I won't bash you for your belief. But I'm having a lot of trouble with this post. If I was an unbeliever and saw this post, I probably would think you where crazy. We Christians already get a bad rap cause we believe in things unseen. As I read this, I feel this has hurt us in a way. False prophets are what the Bible warns us against. Please don't think I'm calling you a false prophet, but to me this post is teetering on the edge of that. This is my opinion, but I am going to disagree with you here. That's it, no name calling, no crazy talk, just my humble opinion. I just disagree with this. That's all.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Agreed. A lot of this makes some sense as it is biblical for one world government and one world currency. Then the anti Christ will emerge. I've often thought this Dinar RV may play a role in this. We will see....

lol , w hat garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm christian and beleive i was lead to this investment through some answered prayer and some weird happenings that i credit directly to devine intervention.But answer this what exactly is the point to giving so many people christians included money to glorify the kingdom of god and then in the next sentance your proffessing the worlds immediate destruction.Seek help voices speaking to your are signs for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It's called schitzophrenia or phycosis........................God dosn't give a spirit of fear but of love, knowledge ,and peace that surpasses all understanding.From your own post god has given you and told you to get involved with an investment that will have no good out come but he told you to do it and warn us all of the impending doom already written about in revalations..............You need to go to seminary and learn some more .All whom are saved ,have the same holy spirit that decended apaun the lord . So how is it he's only speaking his plans to you and a few other manipulators ,whacko's , i' mean prophet's ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Get help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

Look up (HAARP) on YouTube. Maybe China has this technology too and sunk part of Japan. They still labor hate from WWII, and a HAARP device would be hard to prove. The generation shall not pass, that sees Israel become a nation, i.e. the baby boomer generation. Israel became a nation in what, '47 I think??? I'd have to look it up again... Israel affirmed their commitment in '67 with the 7 day war, ( I believe was what it was called), over the Temple mount and parts of the Western bank. Prophecy is definitely in play, but don't know where the dinar comes into play, may be something to do with the resurgence of the New Babylon.

This with Obama passing legislation, backed by Kissenger, to have us all chipped by 2016. YouTube chipped.

2012 many religions are saying could be the end of what we now know. Sun flares are increasing at an alarming rate. Big ones can knock out electronics and cellphones. All the planets are lining up for the first time in, I don't remember, in several thousand years. Another ice age? Think about how the moons gravitational pull effects the tides and then multiply the effects on the sun and what effect it may have on the earth. It will be felt much more with the population of the earth being more people living on surface of the earth than have ever been born and lived and died up to this point. I actually believe I had read we actually hit that point around '86.

We have the Myans predicting the end soon, other native American cultures predicting the end, Christian prophecy predicting the end of what we now know being close, the radical Muslims predicting the 12th Imam now walking the earth, bringing about the end, the 15th century Catholic Arch Bishop naming all the Popes up to the one they currently have and then stating the next one will being about the destruction of the church of the 7 hills, i.e. the Catholic church. These and lots of folks like Nastradamas predicting the end is near.

We have a prototype of the new Roman Empire and one world govt. in the formation of the European Union. The Middle east is the focus of the world, who would have thought sand and desolate wasteland would have been the main focus of the world even 50 years ago. Our politicians and political system have sold 'We the people" out as a nation.

China is becoming a nation of men because of the one baby rule. Single young men + no women = unrest in my opinion. Turkey has a dam that can effectively dry up the Euphraties river in less than a week so large military units could cross and make their way into the Middle East to truly do an armageddon. An resurgence in Russias building up of military armaments.

You have India poised to take out Pakistan and Pakistan poised to push the button on India. North Korea vs South Korea and all of the Middle East nations just wanting to make war.

All of the countries of the world are hurting financially.

I don't consider myself a doomsday propogandaist, but I am a realist and a Christian. Time is drawing short and tensions are high. It wouldn't bother me one bit to meet my Christ tonight, would love to see it in a rapture setting.

Sorry for spelling and not having exact dates, but I'm extremely tired tonight. What I'm saying is it would be nice to be caught up and debt free with this investment. I am also saying if you can't see there are many things that are pointing towards an end game senerio, you are either blind or ignorant. Look up End Game on YouTube.

I'm by no means even close to being a good Christian, but I am a Christian just the same.

Being a Christian and looking at prophecy, this is the first time you can say information grows exponentially, think internet. It is the first time in history that anyone with a cell phone can record info and send it around the world in seconds by the recording and pushing send on their phone.

There has never been a more ripe moment for prophecy to take place. My advice would be your best to get right, because this world as we know it could be changed forever as we have come to know it.

• Upvote 13

Great comments. I thought this would surely draw more fire than that.

A point on Dr. Jones... I am fully aware of his involvement and contributions. The reason I did not make reference to his site was simple. This post was our personal experience, not his. Dr. Jones does not have a church or lead a group of people. The connections are loose and all of his experiences are independent of ours or the people we know. The revelation of money is ours. The revelation of Babylon is ours. I find it confirming that he has similar understanding, but we are different in approach and background. Mine comes from pain and the wounds of religion.

As for scripture, I specifically avoided almost all reference to scritprue. This is not a bible study group, and there is no possible way that we could discuss scripture on these topics without getting into a huge disagreement. The church does not understand revelation, numbers, timing, or world events, let alone the completion of Tabernacles. That coupled with the multiple fullfillments that we see on many levels, it is likely impossible to have a meaningful discussion. I find almost no one agrees what Mystery Babylon is, so even saying that alone is taking a huge chance. It was hidden for a reason,

I don't care if you accept or deny my spiritual perspective, I was not trying to convince you of it....and it may very well be that I am crazy, but this understanding came at a high price. The only thing I wanted anyone to understand was that the dollar is in big BIG trouble, and the return you may receive may be short lived. We do believe that the dinar is given for the purpose of the kingdom, but few will use it for that purpose. I believe that is why so many Christians have bought into it. Some will bury it in the earth and lose it and others will become the prodigal son.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1