Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poolman Rumor: from PD 2/13/2011

SmokinAce

* Poolman Rumor: don't promote other sites 2/13/11 (RV Tonight)

February 13th, 2011 11:23 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

7:27 PM [poolman911] everything is in place now

7:27 PM [poolman911] yes the rate is said to be $5.00 to $5.22 due to the re budgeting on their oil

7:28 PM [poolman911] sure i will do that in a minute

7:29 PM [poolman911] he told me intel would be first. That is all the info i have right now

7:29 PM [poolman911] yes

7:29 PM [poolman911] 5.00 – 5.22

7:30 PM [poolman911] no this is the first time he has said anything of the sort.

7:30 PM [poolman911] we were almost crying on the phone.

7:31 PM [poolman911] The IRS is expecting triple the amount paid in this year because of this RV

7:31 PM [poolman911] My Cousin and his investors have direct ties to a member in the state department

7:31 PM [poolman911] they were notified this evening

7:32 PM [poolman911] Everything is in line for an RV at around 4:00 4:30 am est

7:32 PM [poolman911] The RV is going to hapeen according to this source tonight.

7:33 PM [poolman911] the rate was quoted as being $5.00 – 5.22

7:33 PM [poolman911] it is supposed to hit the intel and then sent to all banks tomorrow. then we will be able to cash Tuesday

7:34 PM [poolman911] I am so relieved

7:34 PM [poolman911] Intel

7:34 PM [poolman911] Update on the intel

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 37

7:27 PM [poolman911] yes the rate is said to be $5.00 to $5.22 due to the re budgeting on their oil

7:29 PM [poolman911] he told me intel would be first. That is all the info i have right now

7:30 PM [poolman911] no this is the first time he has said anything of the sort.

7:31 PM [poolman911] The IRS is expecting triple the amount paid in this year because of this RV

7:31 PM [poolman911] My Cousin and his investors have direct ties to a member in the state department

7:32 PM [poolman911] The RV is going to hapeen according to this source tonight.

7:33 PM [poolman911] it is supposed to hit the intel and then sent to all banks tomorrow. then we will be able to cash Tuesday

THIS IS POPPY COCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO ELABORATE ON BECAUSE THIS $#IT THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT IS ONLY TO AMUSE YOURSELVES, STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLES DREAMS....... THESE GUYS THAT ARE PUTTING THIS OUT ARE PART OF THE DEALERS THAT WAS DOING ALL THIS HYPE HERE IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS TO SELL DINAR.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

THIS IS POPPY COCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO ELABORATE ON BECAUSE THIS $#IT THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT IS ONLY TO AMUSE YOURSELVES, STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLES DREAMS....... THESE GUYS THAT ARE PUTTING THIS OUT ARE PART OF THE DEALERS THAT WAS DOING ALL THIS HYPE HERE IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS TO SELL DINAR.

Poppy that (-)....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Careful careful careful.....I know it can be frustrating - but take smee's advice (to all) and just don't click on it...... :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Since you can't make it go away ... sorry ...

DON'T CLICK ON IT !

smee2

I agree! this is more RV rumor BS! If this comes in at 5.00 I will personally donate anything over 3.22 out of 20 million dinars! I will also make a public apology here to this poster for that matter. SIGH! Enough already RV!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Don't open a rumor forum then. I doubt people are building their hopes and dreams on rumors. (+) to counter all negatives. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would rather read this than the article about the parliament meeting being postponed to Wednesday for lack of a quorum!!! Some peon in the street going on heresay has as much info and intel as a member of parliament who is too inept to do his job. The rumor at least gives hope, where the parliament gives nothing but a slap in the face!!! :angry::angry:

• Upvote 5

I would rather read this than the article about the parliament meeting being postponed to Wednesday for lack of a quorum!!! Some peon in the street going on heresay has as much info and intel as a member of parliament who is too inept to do his job. The rumor at least gives hope, where the parliament gives nothing but a slap in the face!!! :angry::angry:

I couldn't AGREE with you more. Excellent response to this post it sure FITS!

• Upvote 2

Careful careful careful.....I know it can be frustrating - but take smee's advice (to all) and just don't click on it...... smile.gif

Hey Riley, gave you a + as some doorknob gave you a negative for your comment...jeez, people just need to relax and not get so uptight about a flippin rumor...anyways, your posts are awesome...thanks, see you in chat...

I see it's again BS Festival. The bigger they shoot the happier they get........

All fantastic lines and it's hard to pick the best. .....I might attempt by choosing......"7:31 PM [poolman911] The IRS is expecting triple the amount paid in this year because of this RV"

But they're all awesome.........