Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting Discussion Today

jmilkey

I wonder if the Lawyer thought to sell back a pile full of his Dinar at great 40% spread? Maybe $40K or so? I'm sure posting the banks phone number would have elicited an pre - RV RUN ON THE BANK!!!!

IF the bank truly knew something, IF the information was really true, IF Tuesday were THIS Tuesday (remember, there are 48 more Tuesdays this year alone!). I would think more highly of this "intel"

I don't know how you Dinar veterans have been able to stand this level of mis-information for 7 years????? Wow - I have a new-found respect for those that have been aware of this investment for longer than 3 months!

Thanks to the real Veterans!

RV coming some day, some way!

The highlight from the call........

• Guest "Athena": I have got several sources....one of my sources told me (She said we'd be seeing something on Mon or Tues),blink.gif she is an X executive banker and Forex Trader and also a Forex Manager, all telling me that we should see it within the same time frame....lets just say this week, in these coming days. We won't go into the date like Dan said (We don't talk dates and rates)
  • ...I did get another call last night from a lawyer I know, I couldn't confirm everything , but he lives up in Nebraska and they buy Dinars from a bank up their (He won't name the bank so everyone can't start calling up asking questions).
  • They usually pay about $36 for a 25,000 Dinar note.
  • The bank now wants $68,000 for one $25,000 Dinar note, as of yesterday.
  • They aren't cashing in yet, but now that same note that was selling for $36 bucks is selling for $68,000!
  • This is a very good friend of mine and I know he wouldn't bullcrap me on it. This guy manages billions of dollars for Loyd's of London.
  • Just a lot of good information and everything is pointing positive where we all want to be, very positive. I was told before that we were suppose to watch today because of Obama's speech. Its a political move doesn't matter if you are Dem or R, if you are the president, you are going to get traction from this event, you'd be dumb not to.
  • So that's what I was told, this Obama speech is going to have something to do with it.

WOW....Dan also jumped on and confirmed somethings about Obama's Speech....likely he won't announce the RV.....but there could be some subtle comments.

Hmmmmblink.gif

I have been refraining from saying anything until now. P. D. is where you got this from, and i am going to go on record as saying they have taken over the title as the BIGGEST PUMPER SITE ON THE WEB. Week after week they pump it up. I havent figured it out how, but they are making a killing with all of the people that are on there site. They are charging 25 a pop for a conference with some lawyers in San Franscico. I know they are well over a 1000 people. Do the math. I listened to the call you are reporting on, and nothing new to report. Just a bunch of rumors. That is all that site is, ONE BIG RUMOR MILL. I would just look at the news and go from there. Dont believe anything else you hear. I will say this for Adam, he saw right through all of there bull chit. Good job Adam.

You know what's funny about that SF event?

The picture they use in the ad is actually of the Chicago lakefront.

• Upvote 2

Quoe

# They usually pay about $36 for a 25,000 Dinar note.

# The bank now wants $68,000 for one $25,000 Dinar note, as of yesterday.

# They aren't cashing in yet, but now that same note that was selling for $36 bucks is selling for $68,000!

End Quote

Now that's FANTASTIC.........Thanks for the good laugh.

This is a very good friend of mine and I know he wouldn't bullcrap me on it. This guy manages billions of dollars for Loyd's of London

End Quote

Even more fantastic.

I'm pretty sure the SEC (Not Southeastern Conference, LOL) would love to meet the lady who is a FOREX trader AND manager....I know my licenses would be revoked WHILE I was in jail if I got some of that action. It's kinda illegal to work for the same exchange you trade on...just sayin, think about your source before you source them.

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont

I have been refraining from saying anything until now. P. D. is where you got this from, and i am going to go on record as saying they have taken over the title as the BIGGEST PUMPER SITE ON THE WEB. Week after week they pump it up. I havent figured it out how, but they are making a killing with all of the people that are on there site. They are charging 25 a pop for a conference with some lawyers in San Franscico. I know they are well over a 1000 people. Do the math. I listened to the call you are reporting on, and nothing new to report. Just a bunch of rumors. That is all that site is, ONE BIG RUMOR MILL. I would just look at the news and go from there. Dont believe anything else you hear. I will say this for Adam, he saw right through all of there bull chit. Good job Adam.

I see you made it back!!! :lol: Figured it wouldnt take you long to see the truth in those clowns!!! Check-mate is nothing but a scam artist.......taking advantage of all those people....he is lucky he banned me for proving they were wrong about why the CBI site was down....cause I would have posted his dirty background all over his own site!! :lol: Welcome back my dude!!! see ya around!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

There is a recording of the call if you care to listen to it yourself.

Its fun to post and watch the peeps on DV react....(over react)

Quite a bit of hostility bundled up...you guys and gals need to get out more.

The DV koolaid is getting warm and watered down....

To be honest I could care less what anyone else thinks or says about what people are bringing over here. With attitudes like this, you will completely miss what truth there could be in any information brought by people with connections.

You guys should probably should lay off the caffeine for a bit...you can almost see the twitching between the keystrokes. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

To be honest I could care less what anyone else thinks or says about what people are bringing over here. With attitudes like this, you will completely miss what truth there could be in any information brought by people with connections.

You guys should probably should lay off the caffeine for a bit...you can almost see the twitching between the keystrokes. :rolleyes:

There is no over reacting....we can see the reality of things....if you think for one moment that anything you posted from PD is true or anything they have posted before is true then please please please come take a look at my beachfront property in Phoenix....I think you will LOVE it!! There is no koolaid here....do you even know what that means?? Drinkin the sweet stuff that just sounds so good....aka false BS, and spinned articles to mean its about to RV......so when you talk about someone drinking the koolaid, its talking about someone gulping down whatever is said just cause it sounds good and taking it as fact......with attitudes like this on DV we will be able to tell whats really going on while the rest are too blind and gullable to think for themselves.......before you try and cast judgement on the members here you need to get your facts straight.....and you wont find those facts on any other sites........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: You said "Its fun to post and watch the peeps on DV react" So I guess that means you are a pumper because I thought that's what they like to do. You almost had me going and I almost felt bad for you because you were being bashed, something I don't usually approve of. But when you say your amused at this behavior, the type of behavior you obviously expected.

Well let's just say it's fun for me to watch posters like you who give me some entertainment.........please continue I am bored :P

FYI no hostility here either. Here's a flowers4U.gif

I don't know how you Dinar veterans have been able to stand this level of mis-information for 7 years????? Wow - I have a new-found respect for those that have been aware of this investment for longer than 3 months!

End Quote

Thanks........I'm pretty sure you didn't even have ever heard of infamous SHOTGUN SUSIE......Good for you.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

biggest load of bullshit ive ever heard......

While I know people are frustrated over the numerous rumors that don't pan out, but could we at least refrain from adding swear words to posts please? Or at least xxx them out. I may not be a saint, but I and I am sure many others do not appreciate it.

Thxs in advance, pp

• Upvote 2

Really now??? I mean, seriously.........Re-check that thread starting post ......."Over-react"???? Yeah right........

End Quote

Thanks........I'm pretty sure you didn't even have ever heard of infamous SHOTGUN SUSIE......Good for you.

SGS, lol.... Guess you been in as long as I have

pp

I would love to see how they are making a "killing" on the members. I am a member over there too and I have not paid a penny. They have never asked me for money or promoted any other site so that they could make money. Oh and the 25$ for San Fran is completely refundable if you change your mind.

Has their intel come through for anyone? Absolutely not... has ANYONES intel come through? Don't think so...

Try and get your money back. I have a few people that paid for it and after they did a little research found out that the group they are bringing in arent on the up and up. They wont give there money back. Just letting you know what kind of people you are dealing with over there. Pump it up and when it doesnt happen, Pump it up some more. Give you a while and you will see it for yourself.

is it really if thats true it is funny

I would love to see how they are making a "killing" on the members. I am a member over there too and I have not paid a penny. They have never asked me for money or promoted any other site so that they could make money. Oh and the 25$ for San Fran is completely refundable if you change your mind.

Has their intel come through for anyone? Absolutely not... has ANYONES intel come through? Don't think so...

hes speaking the truth, all preachers do lol. just funnin with ya

Well I guess they figure the people who don't notice that they're being fed a daily dose of BS probably won't notice that it's not Frisco in the photo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1