k98nights

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 30,382 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

Dinar Daddy: INTEL!
August 17, 2010 ·
All,

I just want you to know that I believe we will see an RV…. SOON! I feel strongly my time line (by end of Oct) remains intact. I will NOT reveal any details to back my proclamation, but I do feel we will be blessed sooner than you may think. As I’ve been saying recently, please hang in there…. just a while longer…

Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

"OM. Lead me from unreal to real;
lead me from darkness to light;
lead me from death to immortality.
OM... peace, peace, peace.— ;"

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.3.2839

#2 lechesuerte

lechesuerte

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

Not exactly intel. Just opinion. But I guess that is why it is in the rumor section. GO RV in 2010!!!

#3 Teresa82

Teresa82

Executive Member

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

Cannot understand why he no telly us why he cannot give details on his emancipation proclamation... :blink:

YEAH!!!! :angry:

#4 brandedbabe

brandedbabe

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

We are on a timeline? Someone should relay this to the GOI...

#5 ROACH

ROACH

VIP

• Validating
  • 269 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

Cannot understand why he no telly us why he cannot give details on his emancipation proclamation... :blink:

I here ya.
Inquiring minds need to know.
I'm ready to celebrate.

#6 macattack

macattack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

Why bother with details???????
EVERY TIME I THINK IM OUT THEY PULL ME BACK IN

#7 Bobbydee

Bobbydee

Soldier for God

• Members
  • 1,592 posts
  • Locationlost wages

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

You must acquire the decoder ring to get the full message. Just kiddin. I saw a rainbow and at the end of it was a pot of gold. As I reached down to grab it a little green man that looked like Maliki ran off with it screaming not yet. That's about the time the dog starting licking my face and I woke up. Oh well. Thanks Woody for the inspirational post. Our dreams will come true one day. God Bless Semper Fi ;) ;)

#8 Doc31

Doc31

Dinarified Senior Member

• Members
  • 4,660 posts
  • LocationS W Florida

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

Thanks for the post

#9 Williamjr

Williamjr

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationMD

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

don't promote other sites: INTEL!
August 17, 2010 ·
All,

I just want you to know that I believe we will see an RV…. SOON! I feel strongly my time line (by end of Oct) remains intact. I will NOT reveal any details to back my proclamation, but I do feel we will be blessed sooner than you may think. As I’ve been saying recently, please hang in there…. just a while longer…

Go Dinar!

don't promote other sites

Hillarity - But I hope TRUE...meaning SOONER rather than LATER...Like By October 2010!!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
May prosperity & peace be yours in 2011!

#10 Rodrigo1

Rodrigo1

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:42 AM

August 17, 2010 ·
All,

Go Dinar!

Wow - he went WAY out on a limb on this "prediction" ... he later went on to say that he believes children will dress in disguises and go door to door for candy by the end of October! LOL!!!

#11 unclegeek

unclegeek

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

August 17, 2010 ·
All,

Go Dinar!

why waste our time with this?

#12 WOLFEMAN

WOLFEMAN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

August 17, 2010 ·
All,

Go Dinar!

Sorry, this isn't intel or a rumor, this is an opinion.

#13 Treyn

Treyn

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSpring, TX

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

He is just another pumper...

#14 dlbfilm

dlbfilm

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:38 PM

I really hope you are right.... We all need it... Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 brookie

brookie

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:48 PM

Thats cool Woody you do not have to. Pretty much every thing points to between Oct. & Dec. Thanks for all the news post and the research you have done this year.I thinks you and Sunshine are doing a great job keeping up with the truth. Or at least the printed word only a few folks know the truth ,and I ain't one of them folks ."All i know is what I read in the Papers." (Will Rogers)

#16 TBnhispower

TBnhispower

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:52 PM

August 17, 2010 ·
All,

Go Dinar!

Alright, can anyone tell me if DD usually makes these kinds of statements? This sounds more like a Terry K post. I am not trying to bash DD, just wondering if this is typical for him. Obviously I'm new.

Edited by TBnhispower, 18 August 2010 - 02:52 PM.

#17 Mammaw

Mammaw

Mammaw

• Validating
  • 948 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:19 PM

August 17, 2010 ·
All,

Go Dinar!

Wow, thanks for making my day. ;) You are always on top of things, with the great Posting, etc. I think you are correct. I believe we are about to see some great things happening. They have to be ready to move...they need the funds to pay Kawait off. Not to mention all of the people who want to invest BIG into IRAQ! :D

Thanks for always making my reading more interesting and a great learning experience!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." While we wait for the RV we must still dance. :peace:

#18 woookiee

woookiee

• Members
  • 1,623 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

I also believe this is about to happen. But it is just a rumor.

#19 kaka

kaka

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

THX YOU FOR THE POSTING NICE INFO GO RV ........... :rolleyes:

#20 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationLost in RV land.

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

At this point in this investment, it is more like a "Life support line" rather than a "timeline".... :)

Matt
davhina is my favorite mod, EVER!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy