Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NBA star Kyrie Irving and flat earth

Shabibilicious

Isaiah 66:1

King James Bible
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: 

1 Samuel 2:8

.....for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Revelation 7:1

King James Bible
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth

Genesis 1:6-8 KJV

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven.

NIV

6And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so.8God called the vault “sky.”

So Shabbs I guess you wanna be calling God a liar, right? :eek::facepalm1:

• Upvote 1

I am a firm believer in the infallible word of God, but I also believe that science proves God's creation and laws. One law, Newton's Law of gravity is an easily proven and validated law that disproves any chance that our world is flat. Until someone can explain to me how a flat Earth could even exist and not be proven by Newton's Law, is the main reason all other discussions are void. 

Indy

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE

The making of God's JEWELS

One of the most common misconceptions in the Laodicean Church of today is that all one needs to do to be, "Raptured", is give their life to Jesus.

This is only partially true. 

Salvation is only the beginning of faith. 

One must prepare themselves to be the Bride of Christ.

And the most concise and most perfect description of this can be found in the last of the Great Ancient Profits.

Malachi 3 and 4

The Book of Remembrance

16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,

and a book of remembrance was written before him

for them that feared the LORD,

and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,

in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,

as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

It is called, "The Book of Remembrance".

And in it we will  find those that God will, "SPARE", His Bride from the wrath of His Judgement.

Here in Malachi we see that there are certain qualifications that one MUST meet to be written in this book. 

The first being 

THE FEAR OF THE LORD.

This is not just a, "reverential", fear that is wrongly thought today, but an actual fear of God in knowing who He is and who you are in relation to Him.

The second qualification is

TO SPEAK OFTEN ONE TO ANOTHER.

And what do you think that they are speaking often about?

GOD.

That's right, if you want to be found in the Book of Remembrance then your love for the Lord will be so strong that you would rather talk about Jesus 

Than anything else.

A lot of people get so upset with me in that I am always introducing Jesus into all that I write and say. Yet it seems that is a major qualification to

Being the Bride of Christ.

And we see that the Third qualification to being written in the Book of Remembrance is

THINKING ABOUT JESUS.

Now that is something that few Christians today do. We get so distracted with all the fruits of the, "Tree of Science", that we seldom think about our beloved 

LORD. 

Except on Sunday, of course. Then for one hour we make a show of how much we love God. 

But God is not mocked and he is watching. He knows our hearts and he knows our thoughts. And if you're not thinking about Jesus

ALL THE TIME

then you are 

NOT GOING TO BE IN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE.

I understand that this is an hard thing to accept, but I didn't make the rules. I am only the voice of one crying in the wilderness,

Prepare ye the way of the Lord. 

And we see also in Malachi what will become of those that have come before the Lord with the right heart and passion so as to be His Bride.

in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,

Now what do you suppose that God is going to, "SPARE", them from?

Let us notice that God said,

"WHEN I MAKE UP MY JEWELS"

We clearly see in the very next verse that the Lord is talking about the Rapture of the Bride of Christ in that he tells us how 

Then shall ye return

Return from what?

Hows about return from the, "MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB".

But that is not all that has happened here. God said that He will, "MAKE UP", His Jewels. And I've something of the Holy Spirit about that action.

About how God will make His Jewels.

Revelation 19:7-8

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come,

and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Remember Matthew 6:33

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;

And do you remember 

Genesis 2:24

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife:

and they shall be one flesh.

For those that have, "prepared", themselves to be, "The Bride of Christ", who have "Spoken to each other" all the time about the Lord their God

And have "Thought about His name", as much as you would about the spouse whom you loved on the earth

God will take you up at the "Great and Dreadful day of the Lord" and will spare you from the wrath that is to come.

God will bring you to the "Marriage Supper of the Lamb" and will then consecrate the Marriage by wrapping His Bride in 

White Robes of the Righteousness of God , which is actually the Holy Fire of God Almighty.

THUS THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE.

ONE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY.

And then after the "Great Tribulation" they shall return to be Rulers and Judges with the Lord their God 

Malachi 3:18

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

You can deny this all you want, you can say to yourselves all the day long that, "I am saved and that is all that I need to be the Bride of Christ".

But you will have made the biggest mistake of your existence. Because that is NOT what the word of God shows us.

We MUST love Jesus with all our heart and we MUST seek His Kingdom with all our passion.

We MUST flee from all fornication and all lust of the flesh, as Malachi tells us in the last part of chapter 4 that we are to remember the 

Law of Moses.

And as we look more into Malachi we see something else that will happen on the day that God will take up His Jewels. 

Malachi 4:1

1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 

Matthew 24:27

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Isaiah 26:11

11 Lord, your hand is lifted high,

but they do not see it.

Let them see your zeal for your people and be put to shame;

let the fire reserved for your enemies consume them.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,

and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Peter 3: 10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,

and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,

the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ARE YA GETTIN THE PICTURE HERE? 

But, again Malachi drew this picture even more perfectly than they all.

Malachi 4:2-3

2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet

in the day that I shall do this,

saith the LORD of hosts.

"Ashes under the soles of your feet"

Well when you consider that at the Rapture of the Bride of Christ we will be with the Lord in the clouds { 1 Thessalonians 4:17 }

then all the earth, that is to say God's "FOOTSTOOL" will be under the soles of our feet. 

And that a Firestorm of Lightning will be going on at that day.

We just saw that, " In the day", that God shall take up His Bride, His "JEWELS", that he will destroy the earth by fire. 

And this is 

JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. 

Seeing then how great and destructive the "Day of the Lord" shall be, how is it that we will not believe the ENTIRE 

Word of God?

For I testify unto you all now, that no person that changes the meanings of the Holy Bible to fit their agenda will be the Bride of Christ. 

No persons that does not believe the ENTIRE Word of God as it is written will become God's "JEWELS".

Only those that have given God all the passion that God gave us through Christ Jesus our Blessed 

Lord and Savior will escape the wrath that is to come. 

Now you have seen the vision that the Lord God has given unto me. 

Now you know what is to come. 

Now you know how that you can escape this day as the Holy Word of God say's you can.

I BEG OF YOU ALL 

TAKE THIS TO GOD IN FERVENT PRAYER. 

Ask God to create within your hearts the passion and the true desire to be His Bride. 

Ask God to help you this day to overcome the world.

Because while we know not the hour of His coming 

We know of a certainty that it is not long away. 

1 hour ago, George Hayduke said:

I've often wondered why the rest of the planets are round but the earth is flat and, why supertankers don't fall off the edge...

Please George, I know you to be a good man. Don't laugh it off, Please take it to the Lord in fervent prayer. 

See my post above, I beg of you. For time is short. 

Just now, Indraman said:

I am a firm believer in the infallible word of God

As I just said to George, I know you too to be a good man. But how is it that you trust in Newton, a man of flaws like us, but not what God said about the earth. 

Please I am BEGGING everyone to read the above post and to take this to God in fervent prayer. This is not something that we want to get wrong and God will give you the truth. This you know. 

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Isaiah 66:1

King James Bible
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: 

1 Samuel 2:8

.....for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Revelation 7:1

King James Bible
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth

Genesis 1:6-8 KJV

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven.

NIV

6And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so.8God called the vault “sky.”

So Shabbs I guess you wanna be calling God a liar, right? :eek::facepalm1:

I've never called God a liar....just as I've never questioned your faith, or Kyrie's, for that matter.  So let me ask you.....Do you know me to be a "good man" as well?

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

As I know you, you are both good men......I believe the original post was trying to illustrate that this Basketball Player is nuts.......just like so many of the other professional athletes are today all over the world today......a very entitled group these days.......

back in the day.......(old folks speak)...these athletes had second jobs in the off season selling cars or tending bar.......the best of the rest might have owned a bar or dealership. 

They took time off to go to war and/or serve their country.........

anyhow......to both of you.........you have my respect and I value your differences.......they are what makes America great....!!!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've never called God a liar....just as I've never questioned your faith, or Kyrie's, for that matter.  So let me ask you.....Do you know me to be a "good man" as well?

GO RV, then BV 

Of course I know you're a good man. If you notice when I said  that to the others was well after my post to you, as was the post I linked for them. 

That post was made earlier this morning when God woke me up giving me the format and words. 

This is VERY serious.

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Of course I know you're a good man. If you notice when I said  that to the others was well after my post to you, as was the post I linked for them. 

That post was made earlier this morning when God woke me up giving me the format and words. 

This is VERY serious.

Lately, I've actually been very aware of time frames, as it pertains to posts, negs, plusses, etc...

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Hey Shabs :)

Personally speaking, I know you to be a good man, decent person due to the fact of how you express your opinions without

attempting to shove them down anyone's throat, and overall how you actually treat others with your words.

It gets tired when some will accept no other outcome than to force their beliefs upon others, to the point where they imply

if you do not believe like them, you will be accused and some manner of "punishment" will be doled out by their angry god.

Just know when you read this kind of post, you are being played. I know how this works, saw it too many years. Also watched

too many folks take a bad turn, always feeling somehow that their god was angry with them, always guilty, until it ruined them,

literally. They began to take everything in their bible as "literal", and that was the start of much pain. It happens too often and

is often encouraged by some of their "teachers". There was a time in my own life many years ago where that almost happened, until thankfully,

I woke up one day and realized the mind rape of it all. It takes a toll on too many folks and has ruined more than a few lives. Just speaking

for myself and from experience over the years. Great to "see" you Shabs, and I am very glad things worked out for you on your recent

health concerns my friend. Have a good day :)

@LGD

Hi Scott, a few things to consider, and I am not trying to offend you, only to stop and think.

You say you do not want to debate these matters, which to me shuts down the subject before it starts. That implies the only ideas or thoughts

that will be allowed is your own with no counter voice. Perhaps you fear a counter voice will cause you to question what you have convinced yourself

of because you say or imply god told you these things. Do you consider how dangerous this thought has been throughout history?

Because you "believe" something, that belief in itself never makes the object of that belief "truth". You may be convinced of something,

for various reasons, but it is still your belief, not necessarily a fact. If you ask someone to "take it to the lord in prayer and he will show you",

you are basically implying from the start you are "right" and all one has to do is believe what you say. If one questions your belief, it is taken

with offense and you feel the need to either accuse or imply some manner of threat to the person who does not see these things your way.

I am genuinely concerned about your state of mind. You are free to believe whatever you want, just know that in itself, that does not prove

a thing. Belief is required where there is little to no evidence, hence in matters of a religious nature, one is taught to simply "believe".

Some teach you must believe or be punished, which is self defeating, and is a forced belief under the threat of this punishment in some 

sadistic place that never ends. No wonder some try so hard to sell their ideas, because they fear they will be slaughtered and burned

if they do not comply. Is this a picture of love and compassion to you? Do as I say not as I do? Either accept me or I will destroy you?

Really?

It is little more than forced conversion into something the person has no choice BUT to believe or else. Add to this the idea that one has convinced themselves

that their god holds over them a constant threat if they do not do such and such, and you can see how a religion that can teach you to believe

in absurdities, can also teach you to commit atrocities.

Here is a question for you about how one perceives something as literal when it is allegory/parable/metaphor/figurative, etc.

If your eye offends you, do you literally perform the action of plucking out your eye? If your hand offends you, do you believe you

should cut it off? That is exactly what is stated right? If you wanted to take it out of context, you could make it say what you wanted.

You could perhaps begin to teach this and demand those who have sinned and offended themselves, to literally rip out their eye that

looked at something it should not have...or tell others to cut off their hand because it did something offensive. See how dangerous

of a "belief" this could be? it is hazardous to ones health, yet it is implied if taken literal.

What about ones perception about say Revelation? It can be made to say whatever ones wants, especially if one perceives it is only about

some form of "end times" ideas and is often yet another tool used to try and control others beliefs and incite fear. Yet, many hold as true

whatever the most popular belief and idea is about this book, rarely looking beyond the wild thoughts about it which in many ways could be

viewed as sadistic. More than a few have been pushed over the proverbial edge by some of the teachings of this book, that is fact.

Al I am saying to you is please be careful of these things. If I did not care I would not bother to address it. I have seen far too many go

over the edge and end up being harmed by their very own beliefs, and religion does have a history of promoting this, to the point of

justifying atrocities in the name of a god. Be a little more thoughtful and less accusing with your beliefs...after all, they are YOUR beliefs

and not something to be forced upon another just because you feel so strongly something is "true".

Sometimes we can be so convinced of something that we shut down the ability to think critically, and that can also be dangerous to ones

mental health when it comes to religious subjects. It can give way to justifying some things that should never happen such as violence

or taking anothers life based upon a belief.

Personally I do not care at all whether the earth is flat, round, square, etc. I only care about how well we take care of it and those things that

live here and had no choice in the matter, which is all of us. We have a responsibility to treat all of it with respect, and we have the universal

law that tells us to treat others as we desire to be treated and in so doing, we fulfill the "entire law". It is always about how we treat others,

it is never about whether or not they believe the same as we do. That only opens the door to division and manipulation, usually resulting in

one thinking they have the right or authority to accuse and condemn another because of how they believe or think.

Not everyone is going to believe just like you do, in the same things as you do. That will never happen due

to the fact not everyone sees these things the same way you do. Do not take offense when you are questioned...take the time to THINK about

why you are questioned. Respect others beliefs without feeling the need to convince them of yours. it is ok, I am certain your god will not

condemn you for it.

All the best to you Scott, and I mean no offense in what I have stated to you my friend. Don't place yourself under this manner of burden,

because ultimately it can harm a person no matter how well meaning they are. Sometimes we want something to be "true" so much that

we see no other option but to believe it. That does not make it true.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kyrie Irving revealed that he doesn't really believe the earth is flat. The new Boston Celtics player told CBS Sports Radio that he kept up the ridiculous story as a "social experiment," even when his fans took him seriously. 

Related

kyrie-irving-bb840c7c-f431-4807-ae9b-e3b

Kyrie Irving's Idiotic Flat Earth Belief Is Influencing Younger Fans

Cleveland Cavaliers star's misguided rejection of science is having an unfortunate impact

"It was all an exploitation tactic," Irving said, via Uproxx. "What it did was it literally [spun] the world ... into a frenzy. It proved exactly what I thought it would do in terms of how all this works ... It created a division ... let all these people stand up there and throw tomatoes at me ... because I think that or because I believe that the world is flat and you think that the world is round. It created exactly that."

Irving's "flat-earth theory" originally started at an All-Star game in New Orleans. And, to Irving's point, it did grner reactions from the sports and entertainment worlds. Everyone from Dave Chapelle to Neil deGrasse Tyson spoke about Irving's bizarre viewpoint. Los Angeles Rams receiver Sammy Watkins even voiced support of the theory

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Here is a question for you about how one perceives something as literal when it is allegory/parable/metaphor/figurative, etc.

If your eye offends you, do you literally perform the action of plucking out your eye? If your hand offends you, do you believe you

should cut it off? That is exactly what is stated right? If you wanted to take it out of context, you could make it say what you wanted.

You could perhaps begin to teach this and demand those who have sinned and offended themselves, to literally rip out their eye that

looked at something it should not have...or tell others to cut off their hand because it did something offensive. See how dangerous

of a "belief" this could be? it is hazardous to ones health, yet it is implied if taken literal.

Thanks Jim, you beat me to it.

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please George, I know you to be a good man. Don't laugh it off, Please take it to the Lord in fervent prayer. 

See my post above, I beg of you. For time is short

Thanks, LGD, I know you are a good man too.  I asked the simple question to illustrate that men of God can have differing views of non-essential issues outside the pale of Orthodoxy without it affecting a persons salvation.  I believe the flat earth issue falls into that category; I know you are a Christian with heartfelt passion that the earth is flat.  I also am a Christian with a passion for truth, logic and yes, science and I don't believe those tools are mutually exclusive apart from the "Great I Am", The Logos or, the Word that was made flesh and dwelt among us.

Logic and science are tools that reveal God's truth.  God is not illogical and science is simply a method by which events and material are examined and explained.  The methodology of science,  by its very nature, can never exclude another possibility.  It can only illustrate what is known at the time of the examination.  The science of DNA is a perfect example. 

You believe the earth is flat and  has four corners, and is a foot stool for God.  Is it a square, rectangle, trapezoid or a  circle? And, why would a flat earth face upward to God in Heaven so He may put his feet down upon it?  Are there directions in Heaven: up, down, sideways, left, right?

You see LGD?  I don't think the issue is a laughing matter, at the same time I didn't want to get into a long drawn out argument over a non-essential issue.  I thought perhaps you had an explanation for the flat earth having an edge or edges that surely by now, a modern mariner would have either discovered or fallen off of. 

As for Malachi 3:16, God is speaking to the Israelites regarding their disobedience and disillusionment that God no longer cared about them.  They became jealous of evildoers so    Malachi used language people would understand because of the method of book keeping or 'Remembrances' the Kings of Persia utilized to reward those who performed faithful service to the King and in due time would be rewarded with jewels or other valuables.  Malachi wanted to show the Israelites God had not forsaken them and they would be rewarded in due time.  God, obviously, does not need a book to remember names or deeds, just as He doesn't need a footstool to rest His feet upon.

Jesus told us to rejoice that your names are written in Heaven and that's good enough for me.

GH

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Just know when you read this kind of post, you are being played.

Ya think? 

Don't worry about me as I have done that which I believe God asked me to do and now I'm  done. 

The world, such that it is, is yours. 

3 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Thanks Jim, you beat me to it.

Thanks, LGD, I know you are a good man too.  I asked the simple question to illustrate that men of God can have differing views of non-essential issues outside the pale of Orthodoxy without it affecting a persons salvation.  I believe the flat earth issue falls into that category; I know you are a Christian with heartfelt passion that the earth is flat.  I also am a Christian with a passion for truth, logic and yes, science and I don't believe those tools are mutually exclusive apart from the "Great I Am", The Logos or, the Word that was made flesh and dwelt among us.

Logic and science are tools that reveal God's truth.  God is not illogical and science is simply a method by which events and material are examined and explained.  The methodology of science,  by its very nature, can never exclude another possibility.  It can only illustrate what is known at the time of the examination.  The science of DNA is a perfect example. 

You believe the earth is flat and  has four corners, and is a foot stool for God.  Is it a square, rectangle, trapezoid or a  circle? And, why would a flat earth face upward to God in Heaven so He may put his feet down upon it?  Are there directions in Heaven: up, down, sideways, left, right?

You see LGD?  I don't think the issue is a laughing matter, at the same time I didn't want to get into a long drawn out argument over a non-essential issue.  I thought perhaps you had an explanation for the flat earth having an edge or edges that surely by now, a modern mariner would have either discovered or fallen off of. 

As for Malachi 3:16, God is speaking to the Israelites regarding their disobedience and disillusionment that God no longer cared about them.  They became jealous of evildoers so    Malachi used language people would understand because of the method of book keeping or 'Remembrances' the Kings of Persia utilized to reward those who performed faithful service to the King and in due time would be rewarded with jewels or other valuables.  Malachi wanted to show the Israelites God had not forsaken them and they would be rewarded in due time.  God, obviously, does not need a book to remember names or deeds, just as He doesn't need a footstool to rest His feet upon.

Jesus told us to rejoice that your names are written in Heaven and that's good enough for me.

GH

A very well thought out and respectful post. I thank you for that. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Indraman said:

I am a firm believer in the infallible word of God, but I also believe that science proves God's creation and laws. One law, Newton's Law of gravity is an easily proven and validated law that disproves any chance that our world is flat. Until someone can explain to me how a flat Earth could even exist and not be proven by Newton's Law, is the main reason all other discussions are void. 

Indy

Could it be that we are really talking about density?

If there was "gravity" how is it that a cumulus cloud that weighs about 1 million pounds are not pulled down?

If gravity can hold all the oceans of the earth (trillions of pounds), so tight how can a bird fly?

In fact if gravity is responsible for the tides how is it that lakes do not move an inch?

Check out what NASA says about our curvature. If there is curvature how is it that the bridge in LA does not bend to the curvature.

The longest bridge in the world is in China 104 miles long and should bend over 7,000 feet and it does not, it's flat.

There is a lake in Russia nearly 100 miles long and it freezes every year and is flat as a pancake.

I can go on for days on the subject.

Take a look at the topic  "flat earth engineer" on YouTube and listen to some pretty intelligent people speak on the subject.

Who knows you too may become a "flat Earther" too.

Peace,

Come on RV 

PS nasa in Hebrew apparently means to deceive.

• Upvote 1

I recall reading some time ago some documentation about the "flat earth" theory and

how it got fueled in its promotion. Very much like a psyop, it was an interesting read

with several intel agencies using it as a test, etc.

Try going to a flat earth related forum, and dare to question its validity. Why do some folks have to get

so angry and defensive when someone questions this theory? The moment I saw how those who

questioned it were treated, it was obvious how it is promoted :lol:

Tactics are always: Belittle the questioner, tell everyone who does not believe it they are "sheeple",

and tell those who do not believe it they are obviously "trolls for NASA". Apparently if it is a psyop,

it has worked well. You know if the internet says it, then it must be true  :lol:

I am all for thinking outside the box, outside the typical narratives of how we should think and feel and believe, etc.,

it is how we can learn many interesting things, but there are some things that just are not worth the effort. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1