Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - IMF Report: They Said The Real Value Was Between 4 And 12 Cents !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Passed Out Under The Table After Eavesdropping In On The Secret !

7-2-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  There’s lots of great news on what’s been happening. 

Some very very good news coming out…you’ll love it. 

The key is…to put everything on table so you can talk about this subject correctly. 

And that’s all it is. 

That’s my secret…

People don’t get that a part of a country’s currency is part of it’s policy and strategy. 

And what comes after that? 

You have operations and tactics…none of this is a mystery. 

How do you define a country’s currency a scam? 

The idea is, is it going to gain value?  Is that a scam? 

The Iraqi dinar is not a scam.  

When I got in on this investment I got a report from the IMF… 

Some of the information we had to pay for, some of it we found but it was undervalued. 

They said the real value was between 4 and 12 cents. 

That’s how I got into the Iraqi dinar…

Before the Iraqi dinar came out…

they had these conspiracy theories out on how it’s the dumbest thing in the world because they’re in the middle of a war.   

We know they’re in the middle of a war…that’s why we’re investing. 

What do you want to wait for it to be expensive and then invest? 

• Upvote 10

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The IMF has guidelines that all members must meet...

The main restriction in the IMF guidelines requires at least a 1-year notification of a currency change.  

I do believe that Iraq is at a crossroads of sort though, they need money bad. 

And even though there are those trying to stop progress, I do believe they will succeed in creating an environment that will attract foreign investors and investment.   

We see Iraq getting to a point where ISIS is almost gone, and the country needs money to rebuild, create jobs etc. 

And we have a parliament that has not passed enough laws for foreign investors to engage...

And a CBI that is trying to create a stable banking system.   

It seems to me, that at some point, something has to give. 

7-1-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...the rate is 1184...1184 is their true value...they will float it directly from there. There is no RV.  

...that is the rate, when they float the dinar, the CBI will allow for the dinar to rise based on investment, economic pressure.  

The IMF has clearly explained the process for Iraq.    

Huge sums of capital (money) could come into Iraq for investment, creating a rapid rise in the Dinar exchange rate...

the dinar could rise rapidly and be at 1 to $1 within 6 months or a year. 

Keep in mind, the CBI is out to make money...there is no money in a RV...

A float allows the CBI to profit in commissions as the world buys and sells the dinar.

• Upvote 5

7-1-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   [Guru] Delta sent me some info about an article a few weeks ago – this article dates back to 2013.  

What [Guru] Delta and I thought was interesting was that the article basically says that the IMF told them NO not in June 2012 – but wait until July 2013 to lift the 3 zeros.  

On the internet, somebody posted an article from 2015...an article said that they would wait until 2017.  

The article from 2015 talks about EARLY 2017...

but the article we had on Monday night – that was a completely separate article -- that article has disappeared...

and we verified it...it was for REAL

We traced the article further.   

It came from a source known as Alpha Press (we had never heard of them before) – this is NOT a rehash article! 

Our Teams and the Internet saw the article...but it has since disappeared completely.  

Alaq was interview (with pictures)...basically Alak said he would implement the deletion of the zeros in July 2017. 

They are planning to RV their currency...and July seems to be a key month.

• Upvote 8

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

but the article we had on Monday night – that was a completely separate article -- that article has disappeared...

and we verified it...it was for REAL

Thanks Thug but that line put in Quotes is :bs: it was regurgitated article!!!

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

There is no RV

I have to agree, the word RV is a term used by guru's.....

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, brob said:

Thanks Thug

(hic) That's Just How CNN Rolls During A 4th Of July Holiday Weekend ! :cheesehead: 

The Guru Site Said That They'll Have A Few More Postings From Breitling Later

So The Drunk Azz But Obedient Clown Will Go Play Fetch And Drag Them Over Here Sometime Afterwards When They Do ! :o

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Thug but that line put in Quotes is :bs: it was regurgitated article!!!

Lol - Thx Brother Yota ! ;) 

Nothing Gets Past The Best And And By Far The Hardest Working Newshound In This Investment ! B) 

Not Joking About That ! :o 

• Upvote 9

31 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

and Tman a former disciple of Bondlady...thinks it is going to lop now.

Lol - Here's The Post From T-BagMan ! :o 

7-2-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23   My thoughts are...The lifting of the 3 zeros means...

Lifting the zeros from the exchange and the notes...

There will be a redenomination...IMO...our chance comes where as the 3 zero notes may hold that new value including the zeros for a very short period of time... A VERY SHORT TIME!  

All we know for a fact is the CBI gave the green light to begin the process to lift the 3 zeros March 2015...

Shabibi said it was a 3 step process with each phase taking about 6 months...

IMO they are close...and proof of that is Kurd banks have been following CBI protocol...

and the Erbil bank was to go FULL CBI BANK BRANCH July 1...

so we are in the time line...

and if not by the 15th...then we are going to 2018...IMO!

And I don't believe 2018 is favorable for what we want...or are looking for...IMO.

• Upvote 3

Breitling was talking about Trump and how Trump is using the same exact policies that Reagan did in the 80's to help our economy. He gutted the EPA regulations to help the oil companies???? (which is why Pres. George W. Bush  recently said he liked him IMO even though Trump trash talked his family during the election), then he went to Saudi Arabia and made big deals with them to keep the oil prices low, and now that the middle east's oil prices are low they have no other choice to raise the value of their currencies to help boost their economies because oil won't cut it. That's the basics of what I got out of it and that Trump is doing all these things methodically and with reason. He's doing these things behind the scenes and he's the master of distraction when it comes to the media in many ways. The media is bashing him left and right and they aren't looking at the good things he's doing for our economy, but some things I believe he doesn't want everyone to know about either. That's what I think anyways not sure if I am accurate or not but I can't be more wrong than some of these gurus.... but what Breitling was saying makes a lot of sense. :)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Breitling was talking about Trump and how Trump is using the same exact policies that Reagan did in the 80's to help our economy. He gutted the EPA regulations to help the oil companies???? (which is why Pres. George W. Bush  recently said he liked him IMO even though Trump trash talked his family during the election), then he went to Saudi Arabia and made big deals with them to keep the oil prices low, and now that the middle east's oil prices are low they have no other choice to raise the value of their currencies to help boost their economies because oil won't cut it. That's the basics of what I got out of it and that Trump is doing all these things methodically and with reason. He's doing these things behind the scenes and he's the master of distraction when it comes to the media in many ways. The media is bashing him left and right and they aren't looking at the good things he's doing for our economy, but some things I believe he doesn't want everyone to know about either. That's what I think anyways not sure if I am accurate or not but I can't be more wrong than some of these gurus.... but what Breitling was saying makes a lot of sense. :)

I listened to Breitling also and understood the same way you did.  He also said what Trump is doing is raising the value of the dinar.  About a year ago, he guesstimated that the dinar would come out at about .40 - .50.  In this last video he says he never expected it to be as good as he thinks it is now.  As for there being "no RV", I remember Kim Clement saying "What RV?" at the same time he was talking about a "massive breakthrough" with the dinar that would allow people to be blessed to be a blessing.   I have wondered if that pointed to an RI.  Things that make you go hmmm . . .

• Upvote 7

7-2-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …With Donald J Trump it doesn’t matter if you like him or hate him, the policies in the Middle East have changed. 

It’s a completely different ball game

What did Donald J Trump do when he got into office?  

Not only did he follow the same exact campaign that Ronald Reagan did but he’s also following the the same policy and what Ronald Reagan did with the USSR.  

How did Ronald Reagan crush the USSR? 

He went to Saudi Arabia and he said you need to start spooling up the production of oil. 

We’re going to lower the price of oil. 

It’s going to jump start the American economy and that’s the number one export out of Russia. 

That’s going to hurt the Russians…

To make up for the oil prices they are going to have to add value to their currency. 

And it’s always been that way. 

The United States would do that if we were in the same situation. 

It’s not market driven.  It’s policy driven…  

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Did Iraq not get an exception to the negotiated levels of oil output from the OPEC nations ? Why, yes they did. I think the, in front of the camera reason was so Iraq can rebuild the entire country ravaged by the war with ISIS. We the US simply do not want the price to rise above $60 per barrel max. High enough for all to reap a profit with the exception of Russia, Argentina and Venezuela . High enough a price so the Saudi government can restore their currency reserves, which were depleted during their PPB battle over the last 3-4 years. So despite the wisdom of the above responses, Iraq is not bound by the restrictions the remaining oil producing countries are bound by. Therefore, their currency is still likely to increase in velocity being used, and therefore value per note will rise. Here is to calling that which is not as though it is. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 6

7-2-2017   Newshound Guru Phillyman   Article:  "Abadi will announce the victory of the liberation of Mosul .. And a central celebration by the occasion"  

There have been enough time lines thrown out to make ones head spin but finally we see Mosuls liberation coming to a close.  

Looking forward to the grand announcement by Abadi!

• Upvote 3

7-2-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO...the LD’s...the banks that need LD’s have them.

Those that have them...have enough to launch the new rate of the IQD.

The reason why...what they already have in the banks ...is enough because 

the rest will be done with eDinars. 

I believe that Iraq will be celebrating with FIREWORKS very soon!

• Upvote 6

As I recall the real value of the IQD, without the managed rate it is now at, is 4 to 12 cents. Without doing anything. We must recall the CBI's stated goal to get it to a 1 to 1 rate. The time frame on that is unclear right now. I would also suggest that someone research what the IQD rate was, and it was climbing, before the US went in and flooded the Iraqi domestic economy with USD. Effectively managing the value down to the 1200 to 1300 IQD to 1 USD range. I believe it is now 1180 range. So there is hope. Pray folks.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, MisterNope said:

Just shut up and show me a good live rate already.

Why?  are you suddenly looking for a " good live rate already." As far as I can recall you have been nothing but negative in every post of yours that I have read. What .... so you suddenly believe this is gonna happen? Oh, you have seen the light? Well, if that is the case good luck but stop the negativity! It is toxic to others! ****!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

7-3-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …What’s the first thing Donald J Trump did that was the same as Ronald Reagan? 

He went to Saudi Arabia.  

He invited Saudi Arabia into American infrastructure as far as investing goes and on the other side we invested in Saudi Arabia in our arms and military equipment. 

Why did we do this?  Cause we are going continue to drop the oil prices. 

The middle east understands their future.  And guess what Iraq’s going to have to do?  

They are going to have to add value to their currency…they have no way out of it

They are going to have to add value to their currency.  All the oil countries are.  

Every single one of them.  It’s not just Iraq…the entire middle east needs to add value to their currency

Everything Trump did is written in stone.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

7-3-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  …What’s the first thing Donald J Trump did that was the same as Ronald Reagan? 

He went to Saudi Arabia.  

He invited Saudi Arabia into American infrastructure as far as investing goes and on the other side we invested in Saudi Arabia in our arms and military equipment. 

Why did we do this?  Cause we are going continue to drop the oil prices. 

The middle east understands their future.  And guess what Iraq’s going to have to do?  

They are going to have to add value to their currency…they have no way out of it

They are going to have to add value to their currency.  All the oil countries are.  

Every single one of them.  It’s not just Iraq…the entire middle east needs to add value to their currency

Everything Trump did is written in stone.

So very Nice to have a chess player for President  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I listened to Breitling also and understood the same way you did.  He also said what Trump is doing is raising the value of the dinar.  About a year ago, he guesstimated that the dinar would come out at about .40 - .50.  In this last video he says he never expected it to be as good as he thinks it is now.  As for there being "no RV", I remember Kim Clement saying "What RV?" at the same time he was talking about a "massive breakthrough" with the dinar that would allow people to be blessed to be a blessing.   I have wondered if that pointed to an RI.  Things that make you go hmmm . . .

HUUUUMMMMMM...... ;););) 

• Upvote 3

CNN   < <  BREAKING NEWS  > >  ... From That Super Freak ....... Super Freak ....... He's Super Freaky - Yow .....

7-3-2017  Newshound Guest Guru Rickjames2  I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics

[You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..then click on "for extended statistics". cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address. 

They are linked it is a real site evidently...

I think they have been running statistics and crunching the numbers on the cbi.3eyon site ...

therefore by logic..if cbi.iq is legit... cbi.3eyon-host is legit host 

and the numbers 1.2USD/dinar and 1.08Eur/dinar... by extention...must therefore be legit also!

• Upvote 4

7-3-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The CBI will never revalue the dinar...

they will allow the dinar to appreciate to counter inflationary pressure created by investment in the private sector. 

[I...read that no Country has ever Floated their Currency after they were devalue like Iraq was - But would Revalue to what it was before -Then Float?]  

...that is nonsense, the CBI already floated the dinar of sorts, from 2003-2005 to reduce the inflation from 45% to less than 6% under Shabibi

...the rate is 1184, they will float it directly from there

There is no RV...I believe the dinar can rise rapidly...and be at 1 to $1 within 6 months or a year.  

The bottom line is Iraq needs to create the right environment for investors. Then and only then will the CBI act...which will allow the dinar to rise. 

• Upvote 2

7-3-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    ...we have to hope they are preparing to open the banking system to the world.

That is important for investors and investment... 

If you cannot get your profits out of Iraq, nobody is coming to invest...  

The rate will be as a result of investment and investors, it is not a RV.  

Exchange rates are not fictitious or magical...  

They are based on sound policies...  

So we all should hope that Iraq conditions to create the conditions, and prepare for opening the banking system. 

When that happens, I do not know..but if they do it right, we should all make money.

• Upvote 4