Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Just now, yota691 said:

Sounds like those that disagree with Trump are the ones shutting the country down, look around you can't see it (blinded) nor stand the fact Trump is President. Folks like you and others that disagree with Trump need to get over it or pack your bags an move to another country. America deserve better and quite frankly you folks are Embarrassment. 

That's funny because people like you still haven't gotten over Obama and his birth certificate, which even Trump acknowledges is not an issue... Let's look forward and stop looking back... Like looking forward to the next big blunder by our Doofus in Chief... Everyday brings us more breaking news of his missteps. I have to say it is at the very least entertaining.

B/A

• Downvote 5

Putin: ready to reveal Trump's meeting with Lavrov Minutes

5/17/2017 12:52:00 AM 13 Number of readings

121752017_putin12345.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Khandan - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that the US president did not reveal any secrets of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting in Washington last week and that he could prove it. 

Putin said at a joint news conference with Italian Prime Minister Paulo Jntelaun, she said Lavrov did not convey what he described as no secret to the ears. 

Putin added that Russia is ready to offer Trump meeting minutes with Lavrov told US lawmakers if that would reassure them, as quoted by 'Reuters'. 

The two US officials said on Monday, Trump revealed that highly confidential information on Lavrov 's planned operations for the organization of "Daesh" terrorist, which enter the White House in a new controversy over the mandate of the Trump period only did not start a few months ago.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Everyday brings us more breaking news of his missteps. I have to say it is at the very least entertaining.

Spoken like a True Obamanite, spinning and deflect the subject just to tear down this country..

• Upvote 8

On 5/15/2017 at 6:45 PM, Theseus said:

First off a president can divulge classified information to the nirubians if he wants. The moment it leaves his lips to other than those who have clearance for it, it becomes declassiffied and the president is the only one with sole authority to declassify informatio previously classified. This is a non story trying to drum up dollars by the WaPo.

Thank you Theseus, Why can't the people (liberal media) understand this.

On 5/16/2017 at 0:41 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know B/A if I were President Trump I would declare Martial Law and lock up every single lunatic psychotic liar in the media and their moronic robot followers in insane asylums for their pathetic attempt at a coup.  And the saddest part of all is that none of you understand that when he does that NO ONE is going to disagree with him. 

LGD, while I want to agree with you on this because I am sick and tired of the liberal media, that is dangerous ground to tread on. That has been done before in those far away countries before a dictator took over. Something needs to be done though about the lying media.

40 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Sounds like those that disagree with Trump are the ones shutting the country down, look around you can't see it (blinded) nor stand the fact Trump is President. Folks like you and others that disagree with Trump need to get over it or pack your bags an move to another country. America deserve better and quite frankly you folks are Embarrassment. 

Thanks Yota, I couldn't agree with you more. I would like to see the move too. How bout Siberia !

19 minutes ago, captl1 said:

Someone needs to create a large cryin/lying towel for all the liberals and their news people.  Get over it! 

captl1, sounds like you got an idea here. Maybe we gov't should make them and then that will be the only thing they start to hand out for free! I would hand them out to the press corps first. I would walk out and tell them the daily briefings are canceled, here is your towel. Now go cry about it till next week!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Agreed! +1

Indy

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Putin: ready to reveal Trump's meeting with Lavrov Minutes

5/17/2017 12:52:00 AM 13 Number of readings

121752017_putin12345.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin

Khandan - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that the US president did not reveal any secrets of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov during a meeting in Washington last week and that he could prove it. 

Putin said at a joint news conference with Italian Prime Minister Paulo Jntelaun, she said Lavrov did not convey what he described as no secret to the ears. 

Putin added that Russia is ready to offer Trump meeting minutes with Lavrov told US lawmakers if that would reassure them, as quoted by 'Reuters'. 

The two US officials said on Monday, Trump revealed that highly confidential information on Lavrov 's planned operations for the organization of "Daesh" terrorist, which enter the White House in a new controversy over the mandate of the Trump period only did not start a few months ago.

So all you great American patriots now take the word of Putin... Do you realize how perverted that is? We are talking about the Communist leader. Or did something change and I missed it?  The greatest sacrifice of our servicemen and women to ward off as Ronald Reagan labeled it "The Evil Empire" was all for nothing. Yup, we do live in The United States of Amnesia"

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

B/A, falling for another distraction. The media and liberals will print, and speak in fork tongues about anything and everything to distract. It's sad to see people believe in everything the media say.  All they want to do is destroy the one person who is defending our freedoms.

Blinded by the mainstream media can be dangerous to your thought process.  If it takes away your freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness we are in trouble.  If it oppresses us, if it turns people against each other, if it takes our hard earned money and gives it away to those who leach off of us, if it tax the hell out of us... are all red flags.

I see you bringing over a lot of mainstream articles, which we all know is twisted, lies, and fake. If they can dig up, make up s%#!... you're bringing it over.  Getting boring indeed and most important we are well aware of your intent.;)

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

B/A, falling for another distraction. The media and liberals will print, and speak in fork tongues about anything and everything to distract. It's sad to see people believe in everything the media say.  All they want to do is destroy the one person who is defending our freedoms.

Blinded by the mainstream media can be dangerous to your thought process.  If it takes away your freedoms, liberties and pursuit of happiness we are in trouble.  If it oppresses us, if it turns people against each other, if it takes our hard earned money and gives it away to those who leach off of us, if it tax the hell out of us... are all red flags.

I see you bringing over a lot of mainstream articles, which we all know is twisted, lies, and fake. If they can dig up, make up s%#!... you're bringing it over.  Getting boring indeed and most important we are well aware of your intent.;)

So what you are saying is you trust Putin's statements in the main stream media over everyone else's statements in the main stream media? Am I understanding you? So I guess you believe Putin gets 100% of Russian voter support? He said it, I guess you believe it. Putin said in the main stream media U.S. Will Fake Chemical Weapons Attacks. I guess you believe that the gassing of Syrian people didn't happen. Here's one of my favorites, President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth “Is Not Human”. Maybe Trump isn't human either. If Putin says it I guess you'll believe.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So what you are saying is you trust Putin's statements in the main stream media over everyone else's statements in the main stream media? Am I understanding you? So I guess you believe Putin gets 100% of Russian voter support? He said it, I guess you believe it. Putin said in the main stream media U.S. Will Fake Chemical Weapons Attacks. I guess you believe that the gassing of Syrian people didn't happen. Here's one of my favorites, President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth “Is Not Human”. Maybe Trump isn't human either. If Putin says it I guess you'll believe.

B/A

:facepalm3:

• Upvote 3

On 05/16/2017 at 1:56 PM, bostonangler said:

Clinton isn't president... Clinton isn't using the presidential office for profit. I'm not saying she wouldn't have, but that is not relevant. What is relevant is Trump is president and a fool. He had the middle-class backing him, but the tide is turning quickly on this fraud.

B/A

BA I hpe you are wrong and if you are, I hope you can admit to it. No matter what I believe he is doing better than Hillarious would have. Think its time to move along. Take care.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So all you great American patriots now take the word of Putin... Do you realize how perverted that is? We are talking about the Communist leader. Or did something change and I missed it?  The greatest sacrifice of our servicemen and women to ward off as Ronald Reagan labeled it "The Evil Empire" was all for nothing. Yup, we do live in The United States of Amnesia"

B/A

At this point I think Putin may be a more reliable source of news than the Fake News coming out of MSM.

1). Russia Collusion with Trump Administration = FAKE NEWS

2) POTUS sharing Top Secret information about ISIS with Russian Ambassador = FAKE NEWS; the POTUS can share Top Secret information with the local gas station attendant...he is after all the POTUS. 

3) Trump asked Comee to stop Russian Collusion investigation is obstruction of justice claim = MORE FAKE NEWS; how can you be obstructing an investigation that doesn't exist? 

Indy 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

At this point I think Putin may be a more reliable source of news than the Fake News coming out of MSM.

2) POTUS sharing Top Secret information about ISIS with Russian Ambassador = FAKE NEWS; the POTUS can share Top Secret information with the local gas station attendant...he is after all the POTUS. 

3) Trump asked Comee to stop Russian Collusion investigation is obstruction of justice claim = MORE FAKE NEWS; how can you be obstructing an investigation that doesn't exist? 

Indy 

Here's Comey confirming that the Trump Administration never asked the FBI to stop doing any investigation.

https://youtu.be/_p3nMwFt5M0

Indy 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Indraman said:

Here's Comey confirming that the Trump Administration never asked the FBI to stop doing any investigation.

https://youtu.be/_p3nMwFt5M0

Indy 

Here's one for you Leftist Wackos who can't get it into your thick skulls that the same MSM who told you Hillarious would win in a landslide are now telling you that there is a Memo that will bring down the President...wishful, but very dillusional thinking. 

TomiLahren: https://youtu.be/TvpBzp20YbQ

Indy 

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Indy 

Wouldn't be amazing if all along, a DNC staffer was the source for Wikileaks and the Russians weren't even involved? This would pretty much blow up (1) and the MSM and the Democrats would be looking pretty silly...kinda like when the Emperor walked through town without clothes. 

https://youtu.be/fH0aKL6pN0Q

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 3

You trumpkins amaze me.  If the script was flipped on this....Putin would never invite Trump and members of his press corps into the Kremlin, sans any Russian media....nor would he share sensitive info with a capitalist pig.  #therearenofalsenarratives #duped #donaldisnotacriminalhesjustreallyreallystupid

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

REPORT: Obama Offered to Give ISIS Intelligence to Russia

Published 11:08 pm EDT, May 15, 2017 Updated 11:17 pm EDT, May 15, 2017 4 Comments By Jessica McBride 

gettyimages-681524850.jpg?quality=65&str

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov leaves following a meeting with US President Donald Trump at the White House in Washington, DC, May 10, 2017. (Getty)

Supporters of President Donald Trump are hitting back at the Washington Post report that he shared “highly classified information” on ISIS with top Russian officials by arguing that President Obama basically did the same thing.

Is it true? Did President Obama share ISIS-related intelligence with Russia? There are differences between what the Washington Post alleges Trump said and what Obama offered. However, it’s true that President Obama offered to share more intelligence on the Islamic State and other terrorist groups with Russia because both Russia and the United States consider ISIS a common foe.

The White House and top Trump officials – most notably National Security Adviser Henry McMaster – adamantly deny the latest Washington Post report, with McMaster pointblank calling it false. More on that back-and-forth in a minute. First the Obama report.

The claim stems mostly from a Washington Post article by Karen DeYoung that ran on June 30, 2016.

The article was headlined, “U.S. offers to share Syria intelligence on terrorists with Russia.” Trump supporters ricocheted that old story around social media after the latest allegations broke:

@washingtonpost pic.twitter.com/oJxTBdpfzp

— Deplorable Christian (@lindabural51) May 16, 2017

The newspaper reported that the Obama administration had offered Russia what it was calling “enhanced information sharing” that “does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria.”

According to The Post, the Obama offer came with conditions: “The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same,” the story reported.

State Department spokesman John Kirby said at the time, according to The Post: “We’ve made no bones about the fact that if the Russians, with their military presence in Syria, proved to be willing to focus those efforts against Daesh, then that’s a conversation we would be willing to have.”

Barack Obama live stream, Obama speech today, Obama today

Obama during his Farewell Address. (Getty)

In July 2016, the Post wrote another story titled, “Obama’s Syria plan teams up American and Russian forces.” The story, by Josh Rogin, reported, “The Obama administration’s new proposal to Russia on Syria is more extensive than previously known. It would open the way for deep cooperation between U.S. and Russian military and intelligence agencies and coordinated air attacks by American and Russian planes on Syrian rebels deemed to be terrorists.”

It’s not hard to find articles about the Obama administration contemplating more coordination with Russia in the fight against terrorism.

In 2015, Defense News reported that the head of the CIA was “determined” to “keep conversations open between the intelligence communities of the United States and Russia and wants to see relations between the two nations ‘enhanced’ to prevent future terrorist attacks, particularly from the Islamic State group, commonly known as ISIS or ISIL.”

John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director, said in that article that he was having ongoing conversations with “my Russian counterpart” over the previous year. According to Defense News, “those conversations have largely centered on the flow of potential terrorists between Russia and ISIS-controlled territory, a ‘very real concern’ for the Russians, Brennan said.”

Brennan was CIA director from 2013 through Trump’s inauguration.

Defense News quoted Brennan as saying, “So we’ve been exchanging information. I think it needs to be enhanced. But I am determined to continue to work with my Russian counterparts, because of the importance that I think we each can bring to this issue, in terms of our insights, our information, our data and sharing.”

Russian diplomat reproaches US media for heavy bias during #Lavrov’s visit to UShttps://t.co/tjHrFFkF26 pic.twitter.com/eAoqraAbNE

— TASS (@tassagency_en) May 11, 2017

How does that compare to the current report? There are key differences between the allegations; the Post alleges that Trump basically spoke out of school, off the cuff (not as a planned-out strategy) and shared classified information with the Russians that an ally had provided to the U.S. about terrorists using laptop computers as bombs.

The Washington Post is reporting that, although it wouldn’t be illegal for Trump to have done so, anonymous “current and former U.S. officials… said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.” The Post’s anonymous source allegedly said that Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies” and that Trump “had relayed sensitive information that had been shared with U.S. intelligence through a partner-sharing agreement with an unnamed ally… who had not given the U.S. permission to share it.”

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has flatly declared the Washington Post report false.

gettyimages-682361260-e1494890189519.jpg

National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster. (Getty)

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation,” McMaster said in a news conference on May 15. “At no time – at no time – were intelligence sources or methods discussed. And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known…I was in the room. It didn’t happen.”

McMaster said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and another senior official shared the same recollection of the conversation.

Washington Post reporter Greg Miller told CNN he stands by his story. In a subsequent analysis, The Post claimed McMaster and others were using semantics to help Trump, writing, “McMaster says that ‘at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed.’ But The Post’s reporting doesn’t say that they were.”

The Post alleges that Trump “discussed an Islamic State plot and the city where the plot was detected by an intelligence-gathering partner. Officials worried that this information could lead to the discovery of the methods and sources involved, but it didn’t say Trump discussed them.”

The meeting took place on May 10 between Trump, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavlov and Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak (the latter’s phone conversations with Michael Flynn helped spur his resignation).

“The Lavrov meeting was closed to the press and the only visual account we have of it thus far is via handout photos from the Russian government,” Jordan Fabian, of the Hill, wrote in a pool report after the meeting. “Those images show Trump also met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.”

White House officials “barred reporters from witnessing the moment,” reported The New York Times, which added that the Russians brought an “official photographer” whose snaps were soon disseminated by TASS.

• Upvote 2

Syria_Russia-10bb6-0403.jpg?uuid=oo9Xnj8QEeamb6psGIO2sQ
Russian fighter jets and bombers are parked at Khmeimim air base in Syria on June 18. (Pool photo by Vadim Savitsky/Russian Defense Ministry Press Service via AP)
By Karen DeYoung June 30, 2016 

The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

The offer early this week of what one administration official called “enhanced information sharing” does not include joint military planning, targeting or coordination with U.S. airstrikes or other operations in Syria.

But it would expand cooperation beyond the “deconfliction” talks the U.S. and Russian militaries began last year to ensure their planes do not run into each other in Syria’s increasingly crowded airspace.

Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter, who has long opposed any additional cooperation, said Thursday that if Russia would “do the right thing in Syria — that’s an important condition — as in all cases with Russia, we’re willing to work with them.”

“The Russians got off on the wrong foot in Syria,” Carter said. The stated purpose of airstrikes Russia began last fall was “to fight ISIL and . . . assist the political transition in Syria towards a post-Assad government.”

“They haven’t done either of those things,” he said. ISIL, along with ISIS and Daesh, is an alternative term for the Islamic State.

Senior administration officials declined to discuss details of the proposal, saying that publicizing the content of diplomatic talks would undermine their possible success.

“We’ve made no bones about the fact that if the Russians, with their military presence in Syria, proved to be willing to focus those efforts against Daesh, then that’s a conversation we would be willing to have,” State Department spokesman John Kirby said.

“There have been proposals offered by multiple parties,” he said. “We’re certainly not going to start laying those out publicly.”

The United States and Russia, while backing opposing sides in Syria’s civil war, co-chair an international task force that agreed early this year — along with Assad and the opposition — to support a “cessation of hostilities” and begin negotiations for a political solution that would allow the international community to turn its full attention to the fight against the Islamic State.

More than 400,000 Syrians have died in the civil war, which has also displaced half the population, with millions fleeing to neighboring countries and beyond.

The Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda’s Syrian affiliate, are not parties to the truce. The administration has charged that Russia and Assad’s forces have violated it by continuing to launch airstrikes and other attacks on the anti-Assad opposition and civilians, under the guise of targeting the terrorist groups.

“What has prevented us from being able to more effectively coordinate militarily is that what the Russians have been militarily doing is propping up Assad and not going after ISIL,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said.

Russia has defended its actions, and those of Assad, by saying that U.S.-backed opposition fighters are interwoven with Jabhat al-Nusra forces, especially around the northwestern Syrian city of Aleppo.

While violations of the truce have escalated throughout Syria’s populated western third, Aleppo has become the epicenter of fighting. Jabhat al-Nusra forces are principally massed to the south of the city. While the administration has acknowledged some overlap in opposition-held areas to the north, officials charge that Russia’s principal interest in bombing there is to help Assad’s forces close rebel and humanitarian supply lines across the nearby Turkish border.

The advance of Islamic State fighters to areas close to Aleppo and other populated areas has also brought U.S. and Russian aircraft into closer proximity over the complicated Syrian battlefield. The Islamic State has rarely clashed with Assad.

In early May, as the cease-fire and U.N.-shepherded peace talks headed toward collapse, Secretary of State John F. Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov agreed to send senior military officers to “sit at the same table” in Geneva, where they set up a center to monitor violations.

Weeks later Russia — which has long sought more coordination with the West in Syria — proposed joint airstrikes against Jabhat-al-Nusra with the U.S.-led coalition that is bombing Islamic State positions.

Although U.S. officials were dismissive, the proposal unsettled U.S.-backed opposition representatives, who feared a backroom U.S.-Russia deal. They have said they will not return to the negotiating table until the violence abates.

Kerry and other U.S. officials have remained in close contact with their Russian counterparts, trying out a series of possible initiatives to revitalize the cease-fire, including the new offer of increased intelligence sharing on terrorist positions. Kerry is “fixated” on the Syria issue, “and he will stay so,” Kirby said.

Kerry has long advocated a more robust U.S. strategy to help the anti-Assad opposition, including additional weapons systems and the possible bombing of Assad’s military assets. Internal unhappiness with the current strategy, and the humanitarian disaster the war has brought to Syria, led 51 U.S. diplomats last month to write an internal “dissent channel” appeal for U.S. military action.

While President Obama has steadily increased U.S. attacks against the Islamic State in Syria, he has rejected entreaties for more direct involvement in the civil war, saying that he does not see how it would improve the situation.

But Obama has blessed efforts to persuade Russia to change its policies, including the intelligence offer.

Checkpoint newsletter

Military, defense and security at home and abroad.

Administration officials believe that the Russians have no deep attachment to Assad himself but fear his removal would spark a collapse of Syrian institutions and allow terrorist expansion — something the Obama administration has said will happen if Assad remains.

In an address Thursday to Russian ambassadors gathered in Moscow from across the world, President Vladi­mir Putin said that he was “prepared to work with any future president” and was interested in closer cooperation with the United States in international affairs.

“However, we consider unacceptable the approach on the part of the American establishment, which believes that they can decide in what issues they will cooperate with us,” Putin said.

Missy Ryan contributed to this report.

• Upvote 2

Yota691, the last two articles are the biggest smack down of these FAKE NEWS stories that I have seen in a long time. The LEFT-STREAM-MEDIA (LSM) has their hands in the cookie jar and Mrs. Kravitz is bearing down on them with ruler in hand ready to smack some knuckles. This is going to be exciting to watch and the American people have front row seats to see this inevitable smackdown for the LSM. 

Indy 

• Upvote 1