Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Maliki: A man doomed by vassalage to Iran

Al-Maliki: A man doomed by vassalage to Iran

March 13 2017 11:53 PM
Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

When Iran decided to meddle in the affairs of Iraq 13 years ago, it chose the moment whereat the latter was under invasion, and it ushered in implementing its hush-hush satanic plot to destroy Baghdad.

Tehran was in need of a subordinate who helps it devour the resources of Iraq and puppeteer its decision-makers.

Former prime minister Nouri Al-Maliki was a godsend for the Mullah regime. He paved the way for the Iranians to wrest control over Iraq. He defended the Iranian project in the region 'sincerely'.

Committing massacres against Iraqis

Maliki's legacy is disgraceful. Massacring people was the hallmark of his rule. One cannot count his crimes. Maybe they exceed one hundred!. He, even after leaving office, killed hundreds of Iraqis cold-bloodedly.

Al-Maliki, who is an incumbent vice president, has committed a heinous carnage in which 559 people were killed, including civilians and military personnel, between 2006 and 2014, a leaked document said.

Among the ones assassinated by Maliki's death squads are Iraqi military pilots who partook in the 1908s Iraq-Iran war, declassified documents added.

Also, several Iraqi trends said he must be 'called to account' for killing Iraqi protesters in central Baghdad including supporters of the Sadrist Movement who marched in bulk numbers on streets for political reform and fighting corruption.

Maliki, who is the secretary general of Da'wa Party is the principal free rider of the current electoral commission, Iraqi lawmaker Faeq Al-Sheikh told the Baghdad Post, adding:"He directed saboteurs carrying batons and knives to infiltrate protesters gathering at Tahrir Square in Baghdad.

Image1_3201713235113999240127.png

I am ready to sacrifice my own soul for the incumbent electoral commission to be dismantled and the electoral law to be quashed, the lawmaker added.

All the political spectrum in Iraq is not as dear to us as a single drop of blood spilled at Baghdad protests, he continued, calling the politicians governing Iraq 'stooges and spies'.

Responsible for all victims killed, even by ISIS

The former premiere is not only responsible for the ones killed by his own militias, but he also is the main cause for the deaths occurred over the past three years.

A fact-finding committee formed following the fall of Mosul said that he gave orders to military divisions to leave Mosul. He paid no attention to modernizing the Iraqi national army.

Maliki put the focus on quantitative aspects rather than efficiency, training and equipment when it comes to building up the armed forces, the committee added.

Also, he did not issue decisions penalizing the ones fell short of protecting the major city from falling to ISIS. All these blunders led to collapse of army, leaving the city a prey to the terror group.

Vassalage to Iran

Experts say Maliki has undisputed loyalty and even vassalage to Iran, citing his latest visit which received a gush of praise by authorities in Tehran.

Maliki visited Iran as the latter is still 'steering the crisis, not seeking to settle it, Omer Abdelsatar, a researcher on international relations, said, adding that Iran is used to fanning fire of sedition and petting all Iraqi factions against each other.

Image1_3201713234711165809735.png

Iran controlled the Shiite popular movements, which reached peak by storming the well-fortified Green Zone and chanting 'Iran out' slogans, he added.

At a meeting with al-Maliki, Khamenei adviser Ali Akbar Velayati said the first is a prominent and influential personality on the Iraqi political arena, adding Tehran's appreciation to him is increasing.

He has a pivotal role in liberating Iraq and establishing democracy there, the Iranian official went on to say, indicating 'Maliki has honorable stances on the Arab, Muslim and international arena.

On his part, the vice president said this visit came upon an invitation from 'brothers in Iran' to discuss bilateral cooperation, saying the so-called 'Axis of Resistance' has overcome a lot of challenges facing it.

He claimed his visit to Iran was also aimed to benefit from victories it attained over groups desiring to render resistance defeated, including 'countries of Persian Gulf'.

During his tenure in office that lasted for eight years, Maliki committed a myriad of crimes, violations, and blunders. Many consider him to be 'Iraq's top criminal, asserting the necessity of blocking any attempt by him to hijack power in Iraq to complete his notorious mission.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8096/Al-Maliki-A-man-doomed-by-vassalage-to-Iran

• Upvote 5

Does anyone remember the phantom soldiers? The army of Mosul was on paper as sixty thousand

strong.Only problem was there really only about ten thousand. The others were only pay checks

stolen by Maliki's appointed commanders. When the trouble started the small groups of actual men

realized they had no help ran off leaving all that nice American equipment to Isis

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

He will face justice for:

- high treason

- crimes against humanity 

- corruption 

- money laundering 

- terrorism support 

Hang Him High in a public square  

Go Justice 

Go punishment 

LB,  100% correct Maliki's day is coming and justice is chasing him for sure....:D

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 5

I think this is one of the best articles I have seen in a very long time. Only one man's opinion, I never thought there would be an RV until both Obama and Maliki were out of the picture. The Iranian influence is beginning to wane and I believe it to be positive for the right's of the people as well as our investment.  BTW, just became VIP, what little I have read so far convinces me it is worth far more than I paid.

• Upvote 7

28 minutes ago, yogaman said:

I think this is one of the best articles I have seen in a very long time. Only one man's opinion, I never thought there would be an RV until both Obama and Maliki were out of the picture. The Iranian influence is beginning to wane and I believe it to be positive for the right's of the people as well as our investment.  BTW, just became VIP, what little I have read so far convinces me it is worth far more than I paid.

yogaman, You are absolutely correct on both analysis IMHO as well.  Second,  VIP is excellent so please browse all the many articles posted over the years as well as the current  information.  Welcome to DV VIP Club....:D

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

LB,  100% correct Maliki's day is coming and justice is chasing him for sure....:D

Agree TG:twothumbs:

22 minutes ago, yogaman said:

Welcome yogaman to DV and VIP

Maliki's days are counted.

Namaste🙏🏻

Go RV

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, yogaman said:

Nice to have you aboard yogaman, welcome to DV and VIP, we have an awesome group here and things are beginning to heat up🔥

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

He will face justice for:

- high treason

- crimes against humanity 

- corruption 

- money laundering 

- terrorism support 

Hang Him High in a public square  

Go Justice 

Go punishment 

It's all good brother Laid Back, we know what's coming ;)

• Upvote 5

neither did Saddam..but in the end not many thought of him as a martyr. I want the same humiliation for Maliki. I want him looked at like the scum he his..for it to be a daily humilitation for months

Just my Opine 

If tomorrow there is a post that he has been killed...trust me a smile will crawl across my face and the poeple of Iraq will be able to find peace...and for that I would be thrilled

• Upvote 2