Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Only 5 Days To Exchange Zims.

Luigi1

09 June 2016  WingIt:

Tasi: Fisher said it doesn't matter if this information went out, so here it is

Exchange centers have been notified it's a go There are 6,362 redemption centers and 116 auxiliary centers operational right freaking nowwwwwwwwwww...the IQD is fixed at 80.00 USN. we have 6 days to redeem our currency at these rates, then they move the decimal place over one for the general public… but no ZIM redemptions after 6/14.

So your IQD at 80.00 USN today will be worth 8.00 USN on 6/15. That is our bonus for being loyal and steadfast… a decimal place and face value ZIM redemptions. Simple. Easy. We’re hearing today all over...many times…

Auxiliary centers are for nonmember banks who got in last second and rural outposts for redemption centers...kind of a catch-all location. WOW. This is really here guys. Amazing grace to be sure. Enjoy it.
There are two dozen call centers scattered about he USA/Canada. They are processing the same numbers. Bruce will do a recording and post on his website and through our email prior to the call. Tank will get that out to you guys.

I'm going to catch some sunshine with my dog, Cuba, and be back before 3, which is the next time I've heard thrown out there. Not worried about today though. Even the AIIB confirmed we have 6 days starting today through 6/14

My guess is after 6-8p tonight. Highest Internet traffic time and post market conciliation, and I know that what military has trained for in terms of start time, also starts China's business day for Friday...which is payday on trading platforms.
ColoradoGurl:  TASI W AS THIS FROM FISHER LAST NIGHT???

Tasi:  no just now (3:20 pm EST)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

......yet another pile of defecation from Luigi.

USN......this abbreviation stands for United States Navy ....but your paranoid, conspiracy theory loving, knuckle dragging, blue balled friends think it stands for some secret new US currency. 

You would be a real study, Luigi, for an entire team of psychiatrists.

• Upvote 3

Luigi1 - From the information you posted, could you give us first hand information of your exchange experience?  Is this real?  Is the rate really 1 IQD = 80.00 USN?  Were they nice to you?  Treat you first class?  Hurry up and bring your friends so we can treat them first class, too?  I really do not want to ask what "800" numbers are used or for the exchange locations. 

Scammers offering "800" numbers, astronomically high exchange rates, exchange rates for the worthless currencies (ZIM), short exchange windows, and private/semi private exchange locations will be out in force once the IQD revaluation actually occurs.  These scammers are likely ruthless and will likely incur harm on the victims while absconding the victim's currency - and their dignity.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Luigi1 - From the information you posted, could you give us first hand information of your exchange experience?  Is this real?  Is the rate really 1 IQD = 80.00 USN?  Were they nice to you?  Treat you first class?  Hurry up and bring your friends so we can treat them first class, too?  I really do not want to ask what "800" numbers are used or for the exchange locations. 

Scammers offering "800" numbers, astronomically high exchange rates, exchange rates for the worthless currencies (ZIM), short exchange windows, and private/semi private exchange locations will be out in force once the IQD revaluation actually occurs.  These scammers are likely ruthless and will likely incur harm on the victims while absconding the victim's currency - and their dignity.

Thank You, Synopsis, for again firing the warning shot across the bow. 

The charlatans, confidence men, flim-flam artists or whatever nomenclature they are known by today, WILL BE OUT IN FORCE. 

Do not let your foreign currencies out of your hands by those promising more than banks and currency exchange dealers.

If it sounds too good to be true....run the other way.

Have your plan in place. Burn your old cell phone numbers, change your e-mail addresses, completely shut down ALL your social media sites. Buy an identity protection plan. 

The criminals will be looking for you. They will be trying to find your home and your activity patterns.

Stop, Think and Initiate Your Plan.

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

Thank You, Synopsis, for again firing the warning shot across the bow. 

The charlatans, confidence men, flim-flam artists or whatever nomenclature they are known by today, WILL BE OUT IN FORCE. 

Do not let your foreign currencies out of your hands by those promising more than banks and currency exchange dealers.

If it sounds too good to be true....run the other way.

Have your plan in place. Burn your old cell phone numbers, change your e-mail addresses, completely shut down ALL your social media sites. Buy an identity protection plan. 

The criminals will be looking for you. They will be trying to find your home and your activity patterns.

Stop, Think and Initiate Your Plan.

I really agree with you here, TennesseeCherokee.  I am really going to up my game on various forms of spying/stalking, electronic eaves dropping detection, probe detection, and other early warning means to avoid personal (and family) mishaps at the hands of the malicious.  I suspect we all think this will be all peaches and cream after the IQD RV to some degree but, my opinion, the lion's share of the work will just begin to prevent losing the reward (while gaining on legitimate and profitable investments) and prevent physical harm to myself and my loved ones.

• Upvote 3

Yes, Synopsis, as Ben Frankin was quoted as saying, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." 

Having spent a great deal of time in intel services,  I am acutely aware of staying several moves ahead of those who would do us harm. 

One of the worst scenarios I could imagine would be for someone to kidnap a family member for the purpose of extortion. 

Quiet & unassuming is the only way to avoid the attention of those willing to do anything to take what is not theirs.

• Upvote 3