Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is holding up the RV? Place your votes people!

What is hold up the RV?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is the holding up the RV?

• The HCA becoming the HCL.
    • The ISIS/ISIL fighting within Iraq.
    • Oil Prices.
    • Bonds Being Distributed.
    • Currency Denominations Being Set. (1,5,10,20,50,100s)
    • CBI Ensuring All Banking Laws In Place.
    • More Laws Being Passed.
    • None of the above.

And Ramadi fell into ISIS hands.....Not good...They control about a third of Iraq territory.. This should be solved as soon a spossible ( meaning take that territory back ) in order  to achieve real progress in this nighmare.

​Not according to the Pentagon 

• Upvote 3

***///

The Pentagon is now TOP-HEAVY with hobummer's YES-MEN who

now control ya by tellin' ya what pictures you should be looking at and which one's not to view when

it comes to the evil daash.........

Why in the sam hell would anyone listen to those TOOLS...?

Lost all respect when they decided to appointment themselves - at their Kommander-in-chief's kommand -

our new thought police and sensors.

How dare they try to remove our Right to Free Speech...?!

Oh, yuh... and that IQD thing.....

...maybe in October when hobummer's foreign invaders and our manipulated troops

finish terrorizing US,

pack up their JADE HELM toys,

hand the WalMarts back over to the people and leave town to await the imminent collapse of the USD and

hobummer's IRS militants raid our bank accounts and rob us all blind some weekend.

ooooo  pooper scoopers ,    at  one time in the past few years I would have  voted for the h-c-l ,  or  the currency  votes ,  but non-of the above  button ,   as I have no clue  any more  ,   I think  the  tribial  bunch  are still too busy  fighting  with  dash -rip-  rock  , and  keeping   greedy  corruption  moving  along ,   but  abidi  will be our  best bet  for  something  in this  game

ooooo  pooper scoopers ,    at  one time in the past few years I would have  voted for the h-c-l ,  or  the currency  votes ,  but non-of the above  button ,   as I have no clue  any more  ,   I think  the  tribial  bunch  are still too busy  fighting  with  dash -rip-  rock  , and  keeping   greedy  corruption  moving  along ,   but  abidi  will be our  best bet  for  something  in this  game

I would have to agree with you jeepguy, I don't think that they (Gurus) have a clue anymore either. Each day, more and more people fall into an attitude of complacency and just say " I'll stick it out till the end." I'm one of them.

I'm bored with the weekly (weakly) chats.

I can't seem to gather anything from the news feeds.

And,

I am sure sick of OTHER SITES  that  just bring us a pack of lies and an RV every weekend.

I know that people will say... that I should step back or take time away from this site and investment.  However; I want to go the other direction and find the answer of IF and WHEN this is going to RV.

When I started this poll I put down every current thing I could think of and actually asked for input from the members for additional items. I have seen a very "LOW" turnout and I kind of wonder why. Perhaps people just want to believe that "IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME" or "NOBODY KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have to agree with you jeepguy, I don't think that they (Gurus) have a clue anymore either. Each day, more and more people fall into an attitude of complacency and just say " I'll stick it out till the end." I'm one of them.

And,

I am sure sick of OTHER SITES  that  just bring us a pack of lies and an RV every weekend.

I know that people will say... that I should step back or take time away from this site and investment.  However; I want to go the other direction and find the answer of IF and WHEN this is going to RV.

When I started this poll I put down every current thing I could think of and actually asked for input from the members for additional items. I have seen a very "LOW" turnout and I kind of wonder why. Perhaps people just want to believe that "IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME" or "NOBODY KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE".

Too many people are just plain burned out with all of it D.J. Burned out leads to total apathy and discouragement. After 10 years, I know I am!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I would like to disembark the Loopty Loop Rolle Coaster -ASAP !!!  . . .  meanwhile, I'm getting a wee bit Sick & Tired of being Sick & Tired of the whole gosh darn thing. I feel it getting closer, getting a bit anxious, that's all. :soon::praying:

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:      :wacko:    I don`t know  why,   just  felt  like it was time  for a couple  thumbs  up  :P  !!!!!        all of this  chat  about  when  Iraq will do the  deal ?  {  I  have wondered in  past notes ,  as  some of the  gururururooo`s   ^_^   ,    have  mentioned  the u.s.  will not let  them  go yet .....  not  so much  the u.s  people  ,  but  my thinking   in some off  shoot  way ,  ------>  the  western way  of  doing  business , banking , trading,  bonds ,  wallstreet  poop and all -------    the way Iraq  had been  in the past  was  a total different way of  banking business , not  like  the western ways  ,  {  just my  thinking  here }    but  now  that Iraq  is  catching up  and the rest of the world is  zooming in on the place ,  and  brings  in with it   the western way  of banking  and  above mess for accounting ,    ----------  seems like  the new western banking isn`t  going to rush into a deal unless it can get a grubby  hand full of  cash in the transactions ......  and  this  seems to me to be  the  reason  those gurus  have said  the  u.s.  will not let them  meaning  western ideals  in \banking   }  just  another spin  on  what  could be  the deal ......  just  stay the course   d.j   and  every one ,  it will happen  it  will take   some more time      :soon:     :lol:

And,

Ask keep he will tell you when it's going to rv......