Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The government sends the budget "2015" to the House of Representatives

yota691

2014-11-19-155608%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B

15:56

11/19/2014

Decision of the House of Representatives said Imad Youkhana Yako, Wednesday, that the government has promised us to send the budget in 2015 or the beginning of next month mid-December. And between Yako that "according to the Constitution and the law is supposed to be the next House session is the last session in the legislative term, noting that" there is a paragraph in the event of non-arrival of the budget 2015 to the Parliament can not be for the House of Representatives to begin the legislative Batlth. "He explained that" the House of Representatives waiting to send balancing the beginning or middle of next month because they promised us, send them and therefore, the parliament will be binding on the continuation of the advantage until the completion of the budget. "The religious authority called on to San representative, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi Karbalai on 14 of this month to speed up Bagherarmoisna 2015 as oil prices fell and the face of the deficit to be leaders to speed up and show the necessary flexibility in the estimation of the things the country condoning some of the demands that can be delayed for the last time, noting that the insistence on disrupting this budget means that the harm would befall everyone and lead to the disruption of the country. "The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that the expected oil price calculated in building the financial budget for 2015 will appreciate to $ 80 per barrel. "He guessed Abdul-Mahdi during hosted in the House of Representatives hearing yesterday," the lack of a rapid rise in oil prices during the current period, although and that attempts are being made to ensure the stability of the oil market or to achieve relatively high prices.

• Upvote 5

A member of the parliamentary Finance and likely arrival of 2015, two months after the budget and warns of international borrowing

Thursday, October 2 / November 20, 2014 11:54

b_242_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Likely in the parliamentary finance committee member and access the draft federal budget for fiscal 2015 Act by the government to the House of Representatives after two months.

Said Jabbar al-Abadi told all of Iraq [where] that "the receipt of the House of Representatives Budget Act may be in the month of January."

He added that "it is now possible to estimate the budget deficit in 2015 and the figures of Tkhmonaa being raised by the government, according to the draft law prepared the budget and if what happened this deficit, the Finance Committee will host the Minister of Finance to clarify and discuss this matter."

Jabbar al-Abadi called "government not to borrow from the creditor countries or organizations because Iraq is cash rich and possible to replace these debts or loans pressing expenses and cancel non-essential ones, but possible that the borrowing will be the last option."

The Finance Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, said Wednesday in announcing the conversion of his ministry $ 500 million to Kurdistan under the latest agreement, that "the process of increasing oil exports from the fields of particular importance to support the state budget, which suffer from a noticeable deficit," adding that "The government is currently engaged in the preparation of the budget in 2015".

As said, the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana Yako, yesterday, that "the government has promised us to send the budget in 2015 the beginning or middle of next month or in December," adding that "there is a paragraph in the event of non-arrival of the budget 2015 to the Parliament can not be the House of Representatives to begin the legislative Batlth."

The oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi said that "the price of oil expected to be counted in the construction budget for fiscal 2015 will appreciate to $ 80 per barrel."

He guessed Abdul-Mahdi, during a session hosted by the House of Representatives last Monday, "the lack of a rapid rise in oil prices during the current period in spite of the presence of the attempts being made to ensure the stability of the oil market or to achieve relatively high prices."

The religious authority called on the lips of its representative, Sheikh Abdul Mahdi Karbalai on 14 of this month to speed up the passage of the budget in 2015 and since oil prices fell and the face of the deficit has to be for the leaders to speed up and show the necessary flexibility in the estimation of the things the country condoning some of the demands that can be postponed for another time, indicating that the insist on disrupting this budget means that the damage would befall everyone and leads to disruption of the country ".anthy 2.

lmao so their sending the 2015 budget to the house and their gonna take 4 months to implement a budget that is already ready? come on Iraq wtf are u trying to pull,? some articles say they wont implement the budget til march of 2015.  Sometimes you gotta throw your hands up and say what is going on

lmao so their sending the 2015 budget to the house and their gonna take 4 months to implement a budget that is already ready? come on Iraq wtf are u trying to pull,? some articles say they wont implement the budget til march of 2015.  Sometimes you gotta throw your hands up and say what is going on

I totally agree. What they say in the press releases and what they actually do are two different dates. (Usually Longer) I really believe that these guys just like to see their name in print. Certainly these press releases are too nebulous when dates are involved. Why is it that none of these PMs actually know an exact date? It's always "Middle of December" or "Early 2015".

The reason is that they want the rest of the world to think that they are in such turmoil and confusion so that they like Maliki can abscond with millions and billions behind that illusion.

I dont even know why I continue to check the board here to see whats happening, I've been in this since my 1st tour in 2003-2004, and its always the same, we're in the home stretch,,, in the coming months,,, soon,,,, yada yada yada. man this is getting old. I knew it was a long term investment when I got in, and honestly I figured within 10 years I would turn a decent profit. but I honestly think something none of us know about is stopping this and will never let it go forward. I guess "hope" keeps bringing me around. (like it wont be all over the news if it happens).

I dont even know why I continue to check the board here to see whats happening, I've been in this since my 1st tour in 2003-2004, and its always the same, we're in the home stretch,,, in the coming months,,, soon,,,, yada yada yada. man this is getting old. I knew it was a long term investment when I got in, and honestly I figured within 10 years I would turn a decent profit. but I honestly think something none of us know about is stopping this and will never let it go forward. I guess "hope" keeps bringing me around. (like it wont be all over the news if it happens).

I encourage you to read some of the new hounds posts..they can be a little long, but we worth the read.....things ARE happening..and faster than ever. Abadi is in charge and moving and shaking thing up

• Upvote 2