Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Guys Think About This

TLHUBER

This is the first time I've seen this person.   I really dont know what to make of it.  Some of it makes sense and some of it is hard to understand (follow).   Its hard to tell if someone is taking him for a ride or if they're telling him the truth. He seems to believe it.    I understand that the PTB are always trying to control everything they possibly can but why would they confide in him?  Why him?

Tlhuber how did you come across this guy?   How did you find him?

This is the first time I've seen this person.   I really dont know what to make of it.  Some of it makes sense and some of it is hard to understand (follow).   Its hard to tell if someone is taking him for a ride or if they're telling him the truth. He seems to believe it.    I understand that the PTB are always trying to control everything they possibly can but why would they confide in him?  Why him?

Tlhuber how did you come across this guy?   How did you find him?

He was on Recaps and has his own Web Site. He has been around for awhile. I've been in this Investment ( if you want to call it that ) for 4 1/2 years. I know that's baby years compared to some of you. Dave or David , heck I already forget his first name, he used to talk about the TRN's a lot until he met Mr. Ambassador. Interesting to say the least. But, wouldn't that be something all this time thinking we are going to wake up Millionares and come to find out we are going to have someone telling us how we are going to spend our money.

I personally would love to give money to many needy people, but I would also like to take care of my family. This video kinda drives that dream down the tubes.

If the Dragon family is controlling the rv and if the Dragon family is out of China and if the majority of fake goods in the world come out of China............and if we bought dinar........hmmmm?

I say fake this shi#.........who faking knows what to believe?

• Upvote 3

Well, around the 19th minute this guy says, there are some people who own 50 million dinars and at those rates 20-30 iqd per $ they would be wealthier than Gates. First of all, rates at 7, 10 20, 30 dollars per dinar are an absolute absurdity if you know the first thing about money, and it is never going to happen.

We would be lucky to have a dollar or less per iqd.

Second Gates is a multi billionaire and even at 30 dollars per dinar a 50 million iqd holder would "only" have 1.5 billion not anywhere near the money Gates has.

I called this video disinformation BS. :cowboy1:

• Upvote 5

Thanks kostaske for the astute observation of the incorrect math by this guy. He actually made several misstatements regarding amounts and currencies. I think he is probably part of the disinformation campaign he claims is from the so-called Evil Cabal.

I too listened to his video, which is rare for me to do since I normal avoid all videos, and I agree that it sounds like BULL SPIT to me too!

Although he presents a little logical insight by asking the question, "where will all that money come from" that we are awaiting, I believe a more concise question should be, "where did all that money go when the Iraqi Dinar was devalued in 2003," and exactly who benefitted most from that action? 

The answer to that question would tell us exactly who/where the money should be coming from, and I seriously doubt it to be any Dragon Family or the Chinese.

Billio0

• Upvote 3

Although he presents a little logical insight by asking the question, "where will all that money come from" that we are awaiting, I believe a more concise question should be, "where did all that money go when the Iraqi Dinar was devalued in 2003," and exactly who benefitted most from that action? 

The answer to that question would tell us exactly who/where the money should be coming from, and I seriously doubt it to be any Dragon Family or the Chinese.

Billy thats where he lost me too..........Iraq has the reserve to do this.   This should'nd have anything to do with any outside country.

Well, around the 19th minute this guy says, there are some people who own 50 million dinars and at those rates 20-30 iqd per $ they would be wealthier than Gates. First of all, rates at 7, 10 20, 30 dollars per dinar are an absolute absurdity if you know the first thing about money, and it is never going to happen.

We would be lucky to have a dollar or less per iqd.

I agree.  He's not being realistic in the possible revalue amount.    So he lost me there too.

• Upvote 3

I say this guy doesn't know anything about Dinar. And he has know idea where it is going....him sitting there looking at what he is allowed to say from a script from his source. Not to mention him talking about his show, not allowed to go on the air.. ( he thought it was freaky) ooooooh. :lol: lets get real. yes we do believe that the 1 per center have a lock on this, but that is why we decided to get in on it. Why should they always get the breaks...I mean these kinds of things happen all the time, just we ( the average Joe )  will never hear about it. :peace:

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 1

The percentage of dinar holders like ourselves is so small in comparison to whats out in Iraq that it doesn't affect the PTB.   We are the crumbs that fell off the main loaf.   What we hold will only affect ourselves and the people/charities we choose to share this with.  I cant see why the PTB would be concerned as to how we spent our money.

• Upvote 2

he's an idiot he had a blog talking about private groups and $23 rates....sound familiar ?

When he started referencing dinar recaps and taking about those pie in the sky rv rates, as those having any legit chance of happening, thats when my B.S. meter went off the scale. I dont know this guy or ever heard of him till now. The person ask what people here at DV, thought about it. So my opinion is he is very full of $h-t! :twocents:  

• Upvote 1

The percentage of dinar holders like ourselves is so small in comparison to whats out in Iraq that it doesn't affect the PTB.   We are the crumbs that fell off the main loaf.   What we hold will only affect ourselves and the people/charities we choose to share this with.  I cant see why the PTB would be concerned as to how we spent our money.

I agree millionaire in training,

My guess is that most of us are holding less than 10 million dinar each, if that much. I certainly don't have that kind of money to tie up indefinitely waiting for a "maybe" windfall. For those who have more than that, I would say they are probably among the greedy who want to join the one-percenters.

When/if we see this thing pop, most of us will pay off all our debt, maybe get a house, a car or two, and then help our love ones and a charity or two while stashing the rest away for a rainy day. That amounts to a slight blip in home and car sales at most, and that's it.

So, if we are such a threat to the PTB, they would have figured out a way to screw us already, but my opinion is that can't happen without screwing themselves also since we both have the same IQD currency.

Billio0

Edited by billio0

Hi MIT and Billio0... I understand your thinking and where you are coming from.

Yes we are just small potatoes... and if there were to be an RV we would be just a blip on the screen...

The part I'm missing is that PTB or the one-percenters have made gazillions without any RVs.

They already make their money thru corporate greed, banking deals and wars...

So why would they need or even want to pull off an Iraqi RV?

No Offense Intended... Just An Honest Question.  :confused2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi MIT and Billio0... I understand your thinking and where you are coming from.

Yes we are just small potatoes... and if there were to be an RV we would be just a blip on the screen...

The part I'm missing is that PTB or the one-percenters have made gazillions without any RVs.

No Offense Intended... Just An Honest Question.  :confused2:

Hi Maggie123,

No offense taken, at least by me anyway.

And, your honest question deserves my best shot at an honest answer:

I know of no Powers-That-Be personally, so can't speak from any kind of authority or knowledge base, but I have read on more than one occasion that Donald Trump has purchased several millions of dollars in dinar, just to name one such PTB example.

If that guy is willing to invest in IQD at that level and rate, then I feel quite good with what I have sunk into it too.

But, that said, I didn't get into this investment because anyone else did so. I made an informed decision based upon the facts and information I researched beforehand. Of course, in retrospect had I known as much about it as I now do, I probably wouldn't have done so at all, not because I see anything wrong with it, but because it has taken on a life of its own these many years, and there's every reason to believe it could take just as long to finally complete. That makes it less of a sound investment, and more of a highly speculative one the longer it takes to manifest itself.

Thus, with each delay or hiccup that occurs, it only lessens its appeal and potential for a large return, while attracting more and more fellow investors along the way. And, my experience with such exposure in investing is that the more folks who join in for the ride, the less there will be to eventually spread around.

Yet, after all this time I am as committed to it as I always have been, but just with less enthusiasm or "Hopium" than I once had.

Billio0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maggie,

This is what doesn't make sense to me. Why would PTB be concern with the little people?  I also heard about Donald Trump and a couple of others investing big but I would think that they would figure out a way of targeting those people. They're not gonna hold up an RV over that.  There are bigger players, countries much more important involved in this that need for this to happen.

We are just the lucky fools that got caught in the tangle.  They were expecting for that to happen and they could care less.

Hi MIT and Billio0... 

I guess it's just part of the big picture.  Part of the process .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1