Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Wells Fargo Bank Story With A Grin !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Bank Story From John MacHaffie - A Global Currency Reset Wack Job Who Writes For The Conspiracy Nut Blog Site NESARA !

Posted by John MacHaffie:

Saturday, April 5, 2014   WF Bank Story 

This evening I was at my local WF Bank at Galleria at Tyler.  Needed to redo a CC Pin #.  Well, I've never been asked by a bank employee what I do for a living.   And I'm 67 years old now.  That is, however, not until this evening.  I wasn't really sure how I would answer, but just for the heck of it I did so in this fashion.  

I responded that I was basically retired, but that I used to be part owner of a Mortgage Company in San Diego, and I added that our company "warehoused" through Wells Fargo. 

Then I said that today I do some 'currency exchanging' for fun.  He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear.  I smiled back and said, "I realize you're really not supposed to comment about that, but I know that you know that WE KNOW - that you know - Right?" 

I thought he was going to bust out laughing.  All he could do was grin and gulp.  ....  I thanked him for his assistance.  

He said, "Have a good weekend".  And that was my time to grin as I shot back, "I'm planning to have a REALLY GOOD Weekend"  He was still one huge grin as he walked me to the door.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

o.k. lets break this down. it did not happen in oklahoma (or texas) on a military base, so therefore it did not happen. however, i do like the thuggie NESERA touch to this. Come on John, spend a bit more time on your bank story. It is kinda like a bedtime story. once upon a time a bank teller at a military base in oklahoma said.... happily ever after. the end..... :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

o.k. lets break this down. it did not happen in oklahoma (or texas) on a military base, so therefore it did not happen. however, i do like the thuggie NESERA touch to this. Come on John, spend a bit more time on your bank story. It is kinda like a bedtime story. once upon a time a bank teller at a military base in oklahoma said.... happily ever after. the end..... :bravo:  :bravo:

So Good To See You Docneedles!

Really... I mean that... missed you!  I trust you are doing well my friend? :)

• Upvote 1

A Wells Fargo Bank Story With A Grin !

End Quote

Every time there's a W.F. story .. I think they should add a "T" in between......

Over the years there have been many WF stories, I for one know how you feel my friend. I will grin when I am exchanging mine for dollars.

• Upvote 2

Over the years there have been many WF stories, I for one know how you feel my friend. I will grin when I am exchanging mine for dollars.

If  Hope could be something tradable for money...I'd be ( like many of you here, I guess...) a Trillionaire by now. Nuff said.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Maggie,

I miss all you too. thank you for the kind words. I have been very focused on my life. I am retiring and moving this year. hopefully i will be a beach bum and get good at surfing. yippee! 

That is wonderful to hear!!! Yippee!!!

Don't pay any mind to SnowGlobe... she will happily get out of your suitcase and just "purrrrr". :)

Probably  all those calls to Banks have caused a huge spike in  nervous breakdowns  among  employees in the last 4-5 years......

Didn't you work at a bank Umberto? Lol

Thank goodness it was before all of us dinarairians. :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2