Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't rule out a LOP then a RV to x3.5...

Luigi1

From another source...

6-21-2012 Newshound Guru Adam Montana while we all want to make a TON of money - none of us should be mad if we only triple our investment. In my opinion, the value of the Dinar is going to keep going up. The only unknown is "how far up?" Based on that, it seems to me that the only way one can lose money on the IQD is to sell it now, at a price lower than what you paid for it. ["continued in post 6...stay tuned"]

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1yW2KUm7W

6-21-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Almost daily the same questions arise, the same insecurities or the same fears. There is absolute proof in these forums that a revaluation of the dinar is coming. I want to make you aware of a post/chat I did some months ago pertaining to a "paper" that Dr. Bakri wrote in Iraq. This "paper" is the most conclusive evidence we have. He "matter of factly" states without question what the "present authorities have decided to change the Iraqi currency to a new currency" over the other choice which is a LOP. So, there is no guessing, no wondering, no confusion, no misdirection. It is unequivocal!

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1yW3YeImT

Even CBI has hinted in recent days of a full LOP. Could this be a LOP then a RV & finally a managed float? Give your views on these latest new developments.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

FYI...

A LOP vs RV debate on a sister site will soon begin. People will bring their proof & theories supporting both sides of the arguement.

6-21-2012 LOP vs. RV Debate Revealed Soon...LOP supporters outline their points and some of the biggest Gurus respond. Powerful stuff not for the faint of heart. You'll finally see BOTH sides of the LOP debate in one spot...I'm waiting on a few guru responses (Gurus, get your responses in ASAP so you're not left out) so I'll be sending this special report to Dinar Guru members in a few days...If you are not a member yet what are you waiting for? Get signed up in the blue box above now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

If you were to make a 1000 dinar note now worth 1 dinar (lop), that would mean a 1 dinar note (after lop) would be worth .oo1.

So if now a 1 dinar note is worth .0009 compared to 1 US dollar, then after the lop it would be worth .0000009 compared to 1 US dollar. (.0009x.001)

And a 1000 dinar note after lop would be equal to what 1 dinar was worth before the lop, .0009.

So if they don't RV there currency, how will a LOP help them?

• Upvote 7

If you were to make a 1000 dinar note now worth 1 dinar (lop), that would mean a 1 dinar note (after lop) would be worth .oo1.

So if now a 1 dinar note is worth .0009 compared to 1 US dollar, then after the lop it would be worth .0000009 compared to 1 US dollar. (.0009x.001)

And a 1000 dinar note after lop would be equal to what 1 dinar was worth before the lop, .0009.

So if they don't RV there currency, how will a LOP help them?

A straight up LOP would make the IQD = to the USD. The costs of everything in Iraq would be adjusted to the new rate.

Imports will become more affordable. Inflation would be reduced.

Yes, lower denoms would become smaller. Iraqis would have less currency to carry around.

A LOP would indeed serve their purpose.

I'm still hoping for a RV but am preparing myself for less.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A straight up LOP would make the IQD = to the USD. The costs of everything in Iraq would be adjusted to the new rate. - I AGREE

Imports will become more affordable. Inflation would be reduced. - EXPLAIN (the currency would be the exact same (net) value, so how does this make imports more affordable?)

Yes, lower denoms would become smaller. Iraqis would have less currency to carry around. - I AGREE

A LOP would indeed serve their purpose. - NOT SURE ABOUT THAT (Unless they LOP and RV - say x3)

I'm still hoping for a RV but am preparing myself for less.- I AGREE

• Upvote 2

A LOP would require the old currency to be traded in ASAP, would it not?? And we know the two currencies will coexist for at least a year. So how can it LOP?

Peace and Prosperity

One possibility, release the coins & smaller denoms with the LOP then introduce the three language larger bills at a latter date.

I'm not saying that's how it will come down but it remains a possiblity.

• Downvote 1

A LOP would require the old currency to be traded in ASAP, would it not?? And we know the two currencies will coexist for at least a year. So how can it LOP?

Peace and Prosperity

Huh?

How can it lop? Well they lop the three zeroes of the existing currency (like every other country has done in the past for an RD) and you can hand in your old notes in exchnage for new currency.

You dont have to hand it in. You could keep it as souvenirs.

People need to remember that currency was never designed to be used to make profit on currency swaps and this is a modern era phenomenon When Iraq in conjunction with the IMF and various other groups work on what will happen with Iraqs currency going forward they certainly wouldn't be pushing for what the dealers refer to as a straight up RV. It would create more problems than it fixes.

Why doesn't my car fly? Well its the same with Iraq and an RV, there is so many reasons why not.

Everyone lives in a city or town right? Well pop in to the local college etc and ask the economics teacher why not as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

LOP=100%

20-30Trillions DINAR in circulations. RV at 3:1, Iraqi will value her currency more than all the money in the entire universe combine.

For economic stand point it will never happen (don't even bring god into this math).

USA has about 1trillion currency in circulations as of today.

My take. LOP at 1000:1 and thereafter RV at 3-4:1 does make sense. So a return of 3-4 fold...NOT BAD

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

LOP=100%

20-30Trillions DINAR in circulations. RV at 3:1, Iraqi will value her currency more than all the money in the entire universe combine.

For economic stand point it will never happen (don't even bring god into this math).

USA has about 1trillion currency in circulations as of today.

My take. LOP at 1000:1 and thereafter RV at 3-4:1 does make sense. So a return of 3-4 fold...NOT BAD

I have seen no article backing your 20-30 trillion in circulation....I might believe 1 0r 2 but not 20 to 30 and I believe 1 or 2 trillion is a high estimate especially if you take out what other countries government hold. Jmo

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Huh?

How can it lop? Well they lop the three zeroes of the existing currency (like every other country has done in the past for an RD) and you can hand in your old notes in exchnage for new currency.

You dont have to hand it in. You could keep it as souvenirs.

People need to remember that currency was never designed to be used to make profit on currency swaps and this is a modern era phenomenon When Iraq in conjunction with the IMF and various other groups work on what will happen with Iraqs currency going forward they certainly wouldn't be pushing for what the dealers refer to as a straight up RV. It would create more problems than it fixes.

Why doesn't my car fly? Well its the same with Iraq and an RV, there is so many reasons why not.

Everyone lives in a city or town right? Well pop in to the local college etc and ask the economics teacher why not as well.

I've already challenged the members of this forum on numerous occasions to go ask an economics teacher at their local college. No one has reported back what that teacher/professor had to say.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I've already challenged the members of this forum on numerous occasions to go ask an economics teacher at their local college. No one has reported back what that teacher/professor had to say.

I did they told me it was a SCAM :lol: j/k

I have asked several high end bankers and accountants and they thought i had lost my mind.

I learned not to ask anymore, I don't even speak of it anymore.

Have I lost my mind, Yes but im sure its around here somewhere

• Upvote 1

I have not ruled out that most of the Gurus have no clue as to what they are talking about as well as many not having a shred of decency about themselves what so ever.

Agree. This investment is a gamble just like Wall Street. Nothing is guaranteed.

Iraq don't even have to honor it's notes outside of country. We could all be stuck holding the bag. The USA & Iraq have no binding banking agreements whatsoever.

Listen to comments below...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have never been able to find a single currency increase in excess of 30% at one time. So I would think even an overnight increase of 150% would be extremely unlikely. It could get to that level using small increases over time. But the question I have is will you have to exchange the current IQD for the new IQD before you can take advantage of the increase. And, if you do then who will exchange it for you. I pretty certain banks in the US will not be exchanging old for new, however they might allow you to cash in the old at the current rate. So either a bank or a dinar dealer might exchange it for you, but there would be a fee associated with that exchange.