Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. US and EU sanctions against Israeli extremists mark pivotal step against far right International moves target two high-profile individuals with connections to senior figures in far-right politics Fri 19 Apr 2024 20.22 CEST Peter Beaumont in Jerusalem https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/19/us-and-eu-sanctions-israeli-extremists-far-right-politics
  3. Mega millions 04/19/24 18 37 38 49 52 MB 22 Powerball 04/20/24 01 10 17 59 61 PB 11
  4. ppffttt! Bond holder being quiet is a good thing! ... he doesn't know anything period. Jjjeeezzz I feel sorry for the folks who believe every lie that he spouts as knowledge
  5. Here's some more laughter to make your day... MarkZ Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim. THREAD: Member: Happy Friday to all. May this be the weekend we are all waiting for. Member: I have been wondering for months if we will ever get an RV. All we seem to get is good news about an RV. No real action. Member: it will happen it’s just the when... We see too much evidence that says it’s going to happen it’s just when... I have no doubt that it will happen… I’m just frustrated about timing Member: Hopefully Sudani or the CBI announce the rate change next week!! Member: I hear EO 13303 not expired until May 13th, 2024. MZ: Let’s think about this. If it was your job to make certain that the timing was clouded. Would you not extend that executive order???? Of course you would . This is not a concern. MZ: This is like picking up a Kuwaiti paper the morning of the RV, and reading 3 different articles about how they cannot change their value yet. Of course this is what they are going to do. MZ: I am getting some stunning confirmations of final bond meetings between now and Monday. I am extremely stoked on what that has impact-wise on this adventure. To me this means we are well underway and past the point of no return. But, this does not mean I know the timing. But it is stunning the amount of confiramations I am receiving on those final meetings, contracts and dollars……. MZ: Buckle up guys. We are clearly hitting the final days. . Member: bond people going quiet is a good thing just waiting for out turn Member: Why is your bond info different now than in the past? MZ: “Final contracts” is the biggest difference. This is the first time we are seeing this happen with final contracts and actual money attached to it….. We have been hearing it was going to happen…but this is the first time we see it happening right now…..Before we heard talk with no action…..now we are seeing some action-which is exciting for me…….. MZ: I was told the first 1% would be paid out in fiat …So I am not concerned we are starting to see this. Then the change to gold/asset backed for the final payments and us. Member: Sounds like they may have spendable money next week? MZ: “ Last year the Federal Reserve had unrealized losses of $948 Billion on its bond holdings.” In other words the fiat system is already broken. We are experience the dying twists, gasps ect…. MZ: In a Tucker Carlson interview about the economy-- he says “Nothing is going to work except a “RESET” –Nothing will fix things except a “RESET” I think he might be in a better level of “know” then the rest of us. He has recently traveled the world and met with leaders of BRICS countries. He might be on to something- Right? This interview released on April 1tth at 6PM.est…Feels good to see it talked about by people in the know. Member: I saw an article that China has forgiven all bond debts of Zimbabwe Member: Zerohedge posted on X that the Vietnam State Bank says they are about to intervene in the FX market... Member: Is there still a chance Iraq will go alone? MZ: I think it’s a slim chance. But at this point I am just not hearing they are going solo. MZ: Some of you folks shared this one and you are awfully concerned….“How RV currency and Bond Exchange rate will work” Overall I like this article. Quote: “Significant (High) RV exchange and redemption rates come down to establishing a gold standard ,global core trade currency (or stablecoin) that is directly convertible into IQD, VND, Zim and so on…” MZ: It has been explained to me over and over that it all won’t go at once. Yes….We can exchange- but that money is tied up in the “oil for dinar program” It will be redeemed back to the original country (Iraq) over time….in exchange for discounted oil. I was told specifically it will be over a 50 year time span. MZ: So I found the article spot on – in many ways the perfect article….…but, they missed that one key piece. Member: So we exchange at redeeming banks…..the banks send our dinar or foreign currency to the US Treasury who holds it and uses it to buy discounted oil from Iraq over 50 years……got it. . Member: Another day closer to our BIG DAY!! Member: do we have to pay taxes on our foreign currency? Member: Noone knows.s….everyone is guessing…..Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Member: I wonder if there’s a possibility that we will have to wait until after the election. Is it possible? Member: I wonder if the 4B RV will kick off when Sudani Returns To Iraq in the next day or two? Member: Mark, thanks as always for all you bring to this community. Member: May this road come to the fork soon so we can move into the rebuilding phase. Member: Dear God - May this be our final Friday with Mr C. before he releases the codes so we can move onward to bless others and enrich our own lives. Amen.
  6. News report out this morning. I posted it in the news section
  7. I haven't seen any concrete solid articles that OBiden renewed EO 13303, only Guru rumors & we can't count on the Gurus.
  8. He was about to spill the beans on the time frame and the producer got in his ear and said "Shut it up"! lol
  9. Here's some articles of Dinarian interests... Treat as rumors. Not verified. Your opine. TNT via Tishwash: An economic expert explains the reason for the scarcity of the dinar and reveals a “big mistake” ARTICLE: Bassem Jamil Antoine told Al-Furat News Agency, “The scarcity of the dinar is due to the reasons people hoard it and use it for work & trading instead of the dollar and investing it.” He added, "A process of dollarization of society was carried out, and this is a big mistake, until the public went towards buying property and real estate, and the dinar decreased from the street." Antoine continued, "There can be reassurance from citizens if the sanctioned banks are restored and dealt with correctly, and stability will return again." Tishwash: Al-Sudani from America: The justifications for the presence of the international coalition in Iraq ended today. ARTICLE: Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani considered, on Friday, the justifications for the presence of the international coalition against ISIS, led by the United States, in Iraq “have ended.” This came in a speech during his meeting with elite members of the Iraqi community during a gathering held at the Islamic Forum in the American state of Michigan at dawn today (Baghdad time). Al-Sudani said in his speech, “The government today represents all the components, based on a large political coalition, and the people’s program feels its repercussions through their optimism and relief, which was accompanied by security and political stability. These are factors that prompted us to continue working and providing services, and to move within a new economic and investment policy alongside Fundamental economic reforms. Tishwash: Al-Sudani meets a number of members of the Iraqi community in the American city of Houston. ARTICLE: Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani met with a number of members of the Iraqi community in the city of Houston, Texas, USA, where he learned about their conditions and listened to their proposals and proposals, all of which serve the service of their country. The Prime Minister indicated, in his speech, the government’s keenness to communicate with members of the Iraqi community everywhere, stressing the need for their capabilities and competencies in all fields, and announcing the imminent creation of a department for expatriates linked to the Office of the Prime Minister, for the purpose of following up on the conditions and requirements raised by members of the Council of Ministers. Iraqi communities. He stated that Iraq today has regained its health, and is proceeding with confidence in the development taking place in the right direction, especially after the victory of the Iraqis through their brotherhood and cohesion over ISIS terrorism, a battle that united all segments of the Iraqi people and moved the country towards stability and development. Tishwash: Sudanese from Michigan: The government represents all components and is keen to take care of the affairs of all members of the community. ARTICLE: Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani met with an elite group of members of the Iraqi community at the Islamic Forum in the American state of Michigan. Al-Sudani expressed his feeling of pride and pride in the members of the community, who have maintained their national affiliation, and among whom are the mujahideen who fought the dictatorial regime,” stressing: “The government today represents all components based on a large political coalition, and a program whose repercussions people feel through their optimism and satisfaction, which was accompanied by stability.” Security and political.” The Prime Minister stressed the government’s keenness to take care of all the affairs of the community’s members, through its directives to the ambassadors and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to take care of their interests and affairs. He pointed to the government’s balanced policy regarding the events in the region and the repercussions of the war in Gaza, the repercussions of which he had previously warned Iraq.
  10. The face he made when the interviewer said " Another question about the Iraqi Dinar". Watch the PMs face...
  11. @Luigi1 OK..... bit he has already renewed it for another year so it doesn't run out at the end of this month. Also was it not into May before it was last renewed? So do you think thos puts the khai bosh on any rv andy time soon?
  12. Today
  13. : "dictated by the CBI....best status we could be in...we had an assessment and gives trust to a higher level from different global parties …....and when it comes to the banking sector but this is going to actually raise the value of the IQD...there is a consistent policy that the CBI is using and how they use the money for our own reserves....time is always short.……….and he changed the topic
  14. OBiden is a failed president without any achievements. He needs at least one victory before going out. The reinstatement of the IQD would not only be a feather in his cap but also something monumental even though this was in the makings for decades. He will still take credit no matter what. He can erase the national debt overnight. The renewing of EO 13303 is all that stands in the way to further this goal. IMHO. EO 13303 runs out at the end of this month. The US was to re-build Iraq as part of EO 13303...'The Strategic Framework To Rebuild Iraq' & has failed. The US did not live up to it's end of the deal so why should Iraq? The US is committed to follow through & must do so. One good note...the US private sector has made way a loan of $500 million to help the Iraqi citizens to stat up small business'. A good start but more needs to be done.
  15. Well... that was a round about , diplomatic way of saying it is coming... IMHO
  16. raise the value….
  17. It is at 1:28:45 on the video
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.