Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar in Divorce Courts

Dinar in Divorce Courts

I was not sure where to put this, Please feel free to move, but I thought it interesting/funny.

"¶ 3 A hearing was held in February 2011 to consider both motions.1 Husband testified that the spousal support obligation terminated as a matter of law because Wife remarried in 2008. The court, however, denied Husband's request based on a clause in the Decree stating that the "amount and duration of spousal maintenance shall be non-modifiable. The only exception to being non-modifiable is that if the Dinar from Iraq owned by the parties reaches a value of ten cents ($00.10) per Dinar, the spousal maintenance shall cease." The court also ordered Husband to pay Wife his half of the credit card debt identified in the Decree.

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?xmldoc=In%20AZCO%2020120110011.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR

• Upvote 7

ive often thought to myself that in my marriage i was the one who found this dinar info, she didnt believe me and thought i was a moron for even wasting our money on it, now if and when it rv's im thinkin the first one to the safe deposit box wins, hell with divorce court good luck finding me ill be on an island fishing in a remote area not thinking about her, i dont think ill worry about love hookers in third world countries are cheap

• Upvote 2

ive often thought to myself that in my marriage i was the one who found this dinar info, she didnt believe me and thought i was a moron for even wasting our money on it, now if and when it rv's im thinkin the first one to the safe deposit box wins, hell with divorce court good luck finding me ill be on an island fishing in a remote area not thinking about her, i dont think ill worry about love hookers in third world countries are cheap

:lol:

Integrity system

In the event of a RV............

I bought my long time girlfriend a substantial amount of Dinar in hopes she wouldn't claim my separate stash to support her shopping habits. Of course, my stash is much larger and with that holds great responsibility. It's my job to put the money toward only necessary items such as motorcycles, motorhomes, snowmobiles and other important toys. ;)

• Upvote 3

CONCLUSION

¶ 11 Based on the foregoing, we reverse the order denying Husband's request to terminate spousal maintenance payments and remand this case for entry of an order terminating the obligation.

JON W. THOMPSON, Presiding Judge, JOHN C. GEMMILL, Judge, concurring.

And now you know the rest of the story!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what i found interesting the amount to settle in the first place..

The only exception to being non-modifiable is that if the Dinar from Iraq owned by the parties reaches a value of ten cents ($00.10) per Dinar, the spousal maintenance shall cease."

Read more:

This is what i found interesting the amount to settle in the first place..

The only exception to being non-modifiable is that if the Dinar from Iraq owned by the parties reaches a value of ten cents ($00.10) per Dinar, the spousal maintenance shall cease."

Read more:

What state was this in Trooper??

Now she knows he has Dinar. Payments will increase 10 fold at 10 cents. Go buy more hide it. Or sell it. Show her receipt. Give her half. Go Buy it Back ASAP. Not a DumBot.

this is exactly why my wife does not have a clue how many dinar i have...............GO DINAR

Maybe Get a Food Taster. Soon.