Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE in Oklahoma

dinarpoke

why is it that we hear of all these bank stories of CHASE fully complying with the cash in of the IQD...

every CHASE ive called or spoken to in person here in Oklahoma says, "we've been informed that we have no plans in the near future to handle the IQD, period!"

and they don't have a DeLaRue Machine. I would like some contact information to these supposed banks that are planning to cash in and are fully complying to cash people in... until I get an answer direct for myself from one of these banks, i don't believe it!

Anyone have any bank contacts?

Thanks

DinarPoke

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I don't think the banks have to prepare to cash in the IQD. I would bet, that all of the major banks have Delarue machines, and it is just another foreign currency to exchange when they get notified that IQD is worth something. I don't think there will be a giant celebration over this, just business at the banks. The only thing we will see at that time is, all the personal bankers on the phone calling all of us!!! :)

Banks are not concerned about it right now, but they will be when it actually happens!!! :)

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

why is it that we hear of all these bank stories of CHASE fully complying with the cash in of the IQD...

every CHASE ive called or spoken to in person here in Oklahoma says, "we've been informed that we have no plans in the near future to handle the IQD, period!"

and they don't have a DeLaRue Machine. I would like some contact information to these supposed banks that are planning to cash in and are fully complying to cash people in... until I get an answer direct for myself from one of these banks, i don't believe it!

Thanks

DinarPoke

I'ts my understanding that most ligitimate banks have delarue machines to authenacate what ever currency there dealing with. However small satilite banks may not be equiped to deal with those request; once the rv happens i'm sure it won't be hard to find a bank the will cash you in......! Their incintive is to make money.......................! GO RV B) B) B)

i think you are both right....

you mean to tell me, that CHASE, will not be cashing IQD holders in?

The greatest transfer of wealth EVER and the amount of money they will make on the cash in.... and they are NOT going to cash us in?

I call B.S.!!!!

You may not get the answer you want. You can run around to all the banks you want, and that all you will get from them, "the run around." Most of the banks are getting so many calls they are told to say, "we are not dealing with the Iraqi dinar." Reason: ALL THE PHONE CALLS THAT ASK ABOUT THE IQD!

It is only when they get a rate that the currency is viable for trading or exchanging; otherwise they will not and can not say "yes." to any of your questions.

Most banks tellers or front line people know anything about the dinar. But believe me, after the RV they will be happy to meet and talk with you.

Next, don't get so upset with your answers on this form site. You will not get the typical guru answers. Hang around for awhile. Read some post. Enjoy the wait like the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, no bank has plans for cash-in. no bank is prepping or preparing. the banks do foreign currency exchange every single day. all they need is a rate. Some banks have decided to not deal in dinar at all, a huge rate change will change there policy though.

Yeah when the money train passes bye the bank will jump on board don't worry. "DON"T underestimate THE OTHER GUYS GREED!"

I say this as Gentle as possible since there seem to be a renewed interest in these bank stories....and i certianly mean no disrespect to anyone. Quite the contrary.....nobody at any bank (insert name and title here) has any clue. We at DV have more info than any bank person. I don't care what they have on his/her business card as a title or how important you think or they tell you they are. Wait for Adam's text/email. Do your own homework, and don't invest more than you can lose. My advice is don't even waste your breath on your local banker. JMHO

• Upvote 3

I say this as Gentle as possible since there seem to be a renewed interest in these bank stories....and i certianly mean no disrespect to anyone. Quite the contrary.....nobody at any bank (insert name and title here) has any clue. We at DV have more info than any bank person. I don't care what they have on his/her business card as a title or how important you think or they tell you they are. Wait for Adam's text/email. Do your own homework, and don't invest more than you can lose. My advice is don't even waste your breath on your local banker. JMHO

Good point and well said. I totally agree, the banks are the last to listen to.

dinarpoke..........consider my response freindly........I have freind who is a bank vp. I approached him about the IQD investment and wound up teaching...not learning. In fact I was shocked that he knew absolutely nothing about it...........well not completely. You see he knew it was a scam and that all of us investors were just rubes being taken for a ride as the whole investment was an internet scam........thats all he knew. Till I got a hold of him and pointed out a few tidbits regarding the matter. Like the political situation. The situation as it relates to international law i.e. the UN,IMF,WB,The Fed, The US Treasury and you name it. Yadda yadda Yadda. If you are educated about just a little bit about what's invoved here then you know that there are a lot players in the game.................He didn't have a clue. He knew it was a scam.

Have you ever held up millions of IQD in the face of a non-believer? It's usually a magic moment. They usually go from "it"s a scam" to "and what the hell is that". Even if it is monopoly money seeing millions of IQD in real life seems to get their curiosity jumping up like a spike of a graph chart. Then they have other questions that indicate they are now more open to the idea that it might actually have some legs. Not always but sometimes people change their minds.........Companies or Banks are no different.

To call or query banks about this is a waste of time as you don't have to do it. Those very banks that you called will do bidness with IQD holders when it's time and only when it's time. They won't turn their noses up to making money....Why do they say what they say? That's an answer that will come after end to this investment when all participants can speak....One idea as to why are legalities. No further explanation is needed. They may have a silence policy to protect themselves from any possible legal ramafications that could come up......You are not the first to call asking about the IQD and as such the banks know a lot of speculators are out there trying to figure out what to do to make a buck. Any advise that a bank gives either willingly or inadvertaintly could be challenged in court for whatever reason and had they said yes we are gonna exchange IQD for dollars at a reval could be used against them by anybody who would believe that admission of cash in policies was as good as saying it was gonna RV thus influencing them to invest when in fact it actually lopped and Keepem was proven right!!!!!!!!!!. I don't believe it will lop...OK I DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL LOP. But what if it did. The bank could be sued and by denying anything to do with this highly speculative and unusal investment....is prudent IMO in this overly litigious society we live in. People have sued for stupider things and even if they didn't win it still cost money to defend yourself in court. So prudence would be a virtue.

dinarpoke.........Have you ever considered how many people call the banks asking IQD related questions? I bet we would all be astonished by a true figure of how many people call them asking questions that few if any would know the answer to. The banks are gonna have to play when the game starts just to recoup the cost associated with the effort of answering calls from people.

There are million reasons for the answer you got from Chase....Pick one. Any one. Consider all views with regard to it and it alone and I bet you could spend the day discussing it and figuring out what to do about it and what pluses or minuses come with the issue. As a company you could lose a lot of man-hours dealing with this issue. One way to avoid any problems/or costs is to deny any knowledge of it. Thats just my opinion of one possible explanation as to the answer you got from Chase. Imagine other scenarios and consider the possibilities..............Banks will tell you nothing. I don't blame them when you consider all things. ;)

Welcome to the party as I see you are new here......or I think you are new here. Either way welcome. :)

• Upvote 5

The greatest transfer of wealth EVER and the amount of money they will make on the cash in.... and they are NOT going to cash us in?

I call B.S.!!!!

You make a HUGE assumption that this will be the greatest transfer of wealth ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe nothing anyone says unless it comes from Adam .... When I get a text from him then I will believe it. End of story. Who cares what Chase is doing with IQD or the fact that they don't have De La Rue machines. Who cares if there is not an RV. When there is I am sure many banks will do

cash- ins especially when they find out they can charge fees. Thats what banks are all about fees and getting bailouts and not using the money they get from the Gov't for what is needed. Like qualified business loans, mortgages etc.

I mean no disrespect to those who educate us on this site and/or give their opinions.

Thanks

DinarPoke

My bank Commercial Bank & Trust (Synovis Network) in Georgia would have to send it out to Birmingham for verification and they will not take the responsibility for that much money. They prefer a direct wire transfer that would take three hours to verify thru the Fed. Just ask.d them today 011012,

One Chase branch in Los Angeles has a DeLaRue machine but it is sitting in a corner with a nice plastice cover over it! I asked the bank manager if it was a currency exchange machine and she replied, "absolutely, it's our new DeLaRue machine" and we are being trained to use it now. This was in November. I did not ask her about IQD rates.

I call B.S.!!!!

YOU ARE A NEWBIE SO I WILL HELP YOU OUT, THE BANKS WILL BE THE LAST TO KNOW OF A RV, CNN WILL KNOW BEFORE THE BANKS,BUT ONCE IT RV'S THEY WILL BE BEGGING FOR YOUR DINARS TRUST ME.. I USE TO WORK IN A BANK. SO JUST RELAX ITS COMING...I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT GOING ON 9 YEARS SO I DO KNOW A LITTLE ... :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

guys, thanks for the responses. Definately, not a newbie... just decided to post something and had to create a username. I've been in this for over a year now, and I am just now at the point of being frustrated with all the misleading information. hey, i made it a year before becoming frustrated.... better than some, i guess???

• Upvote 2

Thanks

DinarPoke

the majority of the bank stories comes from pumpers trying to push dinar sales. if the info you are getting is coming from okie, mailman, bluewolf, blano, or any of the rest of them, don't believe it. They are just bullsh*t artists taking advantage of people's ignorance.

• Upvote 3