Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHASE in Oklahoma

dinarpoke

why is it that we hear of all these bank stories of CHASE fully complying with the cash in of the IQD...

every CHASE ive called or spoken to in person here in Oklahoma says, "we've been informed that we have no plans in the near future to handle the IQD, period!"

and they don't have a DeLaRue Machine. I would like some contact information to these supposed banks that are planning to cash in and are fully complying to cash people in... until I get an answer direct for myself from one of these banks, i don't believe it!

Anyone have any bank contacts?

Thanks

DinarPoke

Well, my father found a bank in Allen, Texas. They did state they will be involved in cash-in. I am not telling you the location, because I didn't ask him. I don't care. Who knows if it is true, and I don't spread rumors. This is just a fact, and you can take it or leave it. I don't have any idea when this is going to happen. I was told it was going down in January of 2010. That is about all I have. LOL! Since then, I have decided that bank rumors and gurus are ridiculous. I will stick with Adam, and the other people who actually do have a brain. Until then, I'm just waiting and watching. Kind of like your bank... ;)

My bank Commercial Bank & Trust (Synovis Network) in Georgia would have to send it out to Birmingham for verification and they will not take the responsibility for that much money. They prefer a direct wire transfer that would take three hours to verify thru the Fed. Just ask.d them today 011012,

Just wondered if you had any idea where in Birmingham ?

Any sort of information of that nature coming from a financial institution would be like inside information and they can get in trouble. No bank will tell you they are planning on doing squat regarding the dinar other than not doing anything but when there are changes you better believe they will. They are in the business to make money and they surely will when it comes to RV time.

Just wondered if you had any idea where in Birmingham ?

I actually asked if I could go to the facility in Birmingham and she said no. So it is some sort of Clearing house for currency exchanges for the synovis network of banks

I would be glad to ask Becky if you want me too. Or you can ask them directly. She said that no banks in LaGrange Georgia could verify currency. They all send it out.

Sorry, no bank has plans for cash-in. no bank is prepping or preparing. the banks do foreign currency exchange every single day. all they need is a rate. Some banks have decided to not deal in dinar at all, a huge rate change will change there policy though.

Couldn't be said any better than that.

The policies that these banks are claiming to have will 180 when the time comes. They would be stupid not to, I mean after all, that is how they make money, off of us and the transactions that we do which includes currency exchanges.

I believe nothing anyone says unless it comes from Adam .... When I get a text from him then I will believe it. End of story. Who cares what Chase is doing with IQD or the fact that they don't have De La Rue machines. Who cares if there is not an RV. When there is I am sure many banks will do

cash- ins especially when they find out they can charge fees. Thats what banks are all about fees and getting bailouts and not using the money they get from the Gov't for what is needed. Like qualified business loans, mortgages etc.

I mean no disrespect to those who educate us on this site and/or give their opinions.

***///

..and the less we talk about the dinar w/ others right now, the better.

Don't be runnin' around out there like a chickin' little... ;)

• Upvote 1

I say this as Gentle as possible since there seem to be a renewed interest in these bank stories....and i certianly mean no disrespect to anyone. Quite the contrary.....nobody at any bank (insert name and title here) has any clue. We at DV have more info than any bank person. I don't care what they have on his/her business card as a title or how important you think or they tell you they are. Wait for Adam's text/email. Do your own homework, and don't invest more than you can lose. My advice is don't even waste your breath on your local banker. JMHO

Amen. I went to the coffee shop this morning like most mornings to have a cup and BS with the guys. My banker came in with Sunday's paper and with a smile on his face showed me an op-ed piece that stated the Iraqi Dinar was a scam and illegal. He just smiled at me and said you really got took this time. I just smiled back and replied, "We will see". Link attached to article http://lubbockonline.com/business/2012-01-07/nett-iraqi-currency-investment-scam-steals-hub-city

Most likely all those decomposed dinosaurs buried under Iraq..

Well u just stated the obivious. The investment is in the ground, well played. Who is going to invest in getting it out? Takes dollars lots of dollars. Oil is only traded in dollars. So who is going to invest all of those dollars, and at the same time, just cash you out because you feel good? At this point in time Kuait exports more oil than Iraq. I read one report today that Iraq has 60 billion in foreign currency reserves. Do you really think that will cover trillions of dollars if it RVs at even a dime? You all need to get real.

• Downvote 1

Hello I'm new to this whole game but have paid very close attention to some of the most basic of needs in order to make this a successful transaction. And it would seem that with as many worries as most of you have it might be worth looking into a third party such as dinarbanker for your dinar needs. Its services not only include a BBB registration, and cod delivery, but most importantly they offer a 100% garuntee post RV cash in to their customers. Which obviously if you have already made all your iqd purchases then this info could be useless but if you are considering more iqd this would be one company I would consider. Hope this helps someone!

• Downvote 2

One Chase branch in Los Angeles has a DeLaRue machine but it is sitting in a corner with a nice plastice cover over it! I asked the bank manager if it was a currency exchange machine and she replied, "absolutely, it's our new DeLaRue machine" and we are being trained to use it now. This was in November. I did not ask her about IQD rates.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHAT CHASE BANK IN LOS ANGELES? I CALLED 12 BANKS IN AND AROUND THE VALLEY , DOWNTOWN AND THEY ALL HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE OR DID NOT HAVE ONE!! OR GIVE A HINT PLEASE! THANK YOU!!!

Well u just stated the obivious. The investment is in the ground, well played. Who is going to invest in getting it out? Takes dollars lots of dollars. Oil is only traded in dollars. So who is going to invest all of those dollars, and at the same time, just cash you out because you feel good? At this point in time Kuait exports more oil than Iraq. I read one report today that Iraq has 60 billion in foreign currency reserves. Do you really think that will cover trillions of dollars if it RVs at even a dime? You all need to get real.

IMO;I can tell you need more education on fractional reserve banking. Up untill now you are still wing-n-it. Every dollar you deposit will allow a bank to loan out 9x more $$. Money is created by nothing anyway. More $$$ is created by debt. So I could not care less how Iraq is going to cover the Trillions in Dinars. Because the cash-in will start here for us in the USA. And our fully developed banking system backed by our Treasury and Fed will cover my deposit and yours. The CBI has already gone on record that the Dinar is equal to the dollar. So the question is not when they will revalue but when?

• Upvote 1

Chill out old sport. You just may live longer. Most everyone who has invested in the dinar knows it's a risk and we don't need a lecture from you.

IMO;I can tell you need more education on fractional reserve banking. Up untill now you are still wing-n-it. Every dollar you deposit will allow a bank to loan out 9x more $$. Money is created by nothing anyway. More $$$ is created by debt. So I could not care less how Iraq is going to cover the Trillions in Dinars. Because the cash-in will start here for us in the USA. And our fully developed banking system backed by our Treasury and Fed will cover my deposit and yours. The CBI has already gone on record that the Dinar is equal to the dollar. So the question is not when they will revalue but when?

Well thank you sir. That's all I wanted to learn. How the investment gets liquidity. You are right I know nothing of fractional banking. However, I do know how to trade the "Forex", all I see are realitive values of currencies traded against each other, so there is where my bias comes from. I truly appreciate another who is helping me learn how our investment is consumated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well thank you sir. That's all I wanted to learn. How the investment gets liquidity. You are right I know nothing of fractional banking. However, I do know how to trade the "Forex", all I see are realitive values of currencies traded against each other, so there is where my bias comes from. I truly appreciate another who is helping me learn how our investment is consumated

Yes - when we cash in, with a US bank, they buy the dinars.....they own them and get credit for X number of dollars based on the rate. Then through fractional banking can make loans several times their value.........is that not correct? Do the dinars then go back to the CBI? Not sure how that works........

Wellllllll I'm back. Like a good student I have done some homework and study. I now understand at least the concept. I still have a HUGE problem how the concept applies to an RV. The CBI has been selling trillions of dinar and only taking in small amounts of dollars, compared with what they have sold. Sooo am I expected to believe that if the RV occurs tommorow they have enough $ to cash us out? I think not. Take our national debt as an example. You are correct sir it is supported by other entities buying our debt. I propose to you that for an RV to occur, then some other entities, will see the value in investing in Iraq's vast potential wealth and buy in. Only country who might take up that challenge is China. Please refute my premise