Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AUSTRALIAN BANK REP CHAT - Post By Scoopgirl PTR Forum 01/10/2012

Papster

mods the link is to a site that was selling dinars but now has been told to stop..........if you leave it i am sure DV will debunk this........GO DINAR

AUSTRALIAN BANK REP CHAT - Post By Scoopgirl PTR Forum

01/10/2012

This was just posted in BSP Forum:

As always, I will believe it when I see the proof on CBI and Forex. :)

Okay, I went to http://dinarexchange.co.nz/ and clicked on their live chat. This is the chat in full! Don't shoot the messenger. I am so keyed up...sleep is going to be a long way arriving!!!!

HUGS To my fellow Dinarians!!!

HERE IS THE CHAT!!!!!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPTION

Hello, how may I help you ?

Please wait for a site operator to respond...

If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.

Operator Sonya has joined the chat.

Ticket S120402-T176 is created. The chat transcript will be attached to this ticket after the transcript is saved by system.

Sheila10:47:19 PM

Hi.

10:47:48 PM

I was wondering of anyone in the USA can purchase Dinar's from you today?

10:49:01 PM

Sorry. IF anyone in the USA can purchase Dinar's from you today? LOL I heard you were not allowed to sell dinars at all today. Is that true?

Sonya10:49:12 PM

We are not accepting any new orders at this stage Sheila

Read More Link On Right

Sheila10:49:31 PM

WOW! Is there a reason why not?

10:50:06 PM

Are you out of dinar??

Sonya10:50:28 PM

no not at all

Sheila10:50:48 PM

uhm...then why can't you sell any?

Sonya10:51:13 PM

just been told by the higher authorities to do so

10:51:26 PM

jas some news is coming up

Sheila10:51:39 PM

authorities from the bank or the govt? And yours or Iraq?

Sonya10:51:48 PM

from iraqi

Sheila10:51:49 PM

Don't laugh... who is jas? LOL

Sonya10:51:59 PM

*as

Sheila10:52:09 PM

?

10:52:31 PM

Jas is who? Sorry I am simply unfamiliar with who that is.

Sonya10:52:55 PM

the line was as some news....

10:53:06 PM

jas got misprinted

Sheila10:53:35 PM

Oh! LOL Got ya! LOL Do you have any indicators as to when you will resume selling?

Sonya10:54:46 PM

as soon as we get notified to do so

10:54:58 PM

may be within 24 hours

Sheila10:55:15 PM

Do you think this is a revaluing of the dinar?

10:55:41 PM

Do you know the "rate" you will be selling it at once you are on line to sell again?

Sonya10:56:02 PM

we cant tell anything now

Sheila10:56:18 PM

Also, was it CBI that issued the No sell to you?

Sonya10:57:02 PM

yes

Sheila10:58:03 PM

OMGOSH!! seriously!! I am about to burst! You my dear have made my evening. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I had hoped to get a few more Dinar but, I guess what I have will do!

10:58:18 PM

Is there a way you can let me know when you are able to sell again and at what rate?

Sonya10:59:04 PM

we would update in next 24 hours

Sheila10:59:26 PM

What time is it there? Sorry big time difference! LOL

11:00:38 PM

It is 10:59PM Monday here.

Sonya11:01:08 PM

6 pm 10th Jan

Sheila11:01:17 PM

So your banks are closed.

Sonya11:01:26 PM

Yes

Sheila11:01:40 PM

Just curious.. did you get some dinar?? LOL I sure hope so!

Sonya11:01:59 PM

Yes I purchased quite a lot for myself personally

Sheila11:03:08 PM

It is so hard to sleep knowing this is right around the corner! I know it will change my life forever and prob. yours too! We are living in an amazing part of history! Thank you for your time. May your evening be filled with good news! Thank you again!!!

11:03:25 PM

Is there anything else you can share that won't get you in any trouble?

Sonya11:03:45 PM

Thank you :-)

Sheila11:05:41 PM

So mum's the word! LOL Can't say I didn't try!

Operator Sonya has left the chat.

The chat is ended.

END TRANSCRIPTION

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Please explain to me how a bank in one country can tell a bank in another country what they can and can not do. If the Aussie bank had dinars and wants to sell them they can!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it... if the value changes, why would they want to sell at the old price, even if they "can do what they want?"

Also, each country has control over it's currency, so it can instantly invalidate bills, and change value as they see fit. There is most probably a high level of cooperation between banks as this nears the end, so listening to the CBI is probably a wise thing.

I'm sure some banks will keep selling for one reason or another. But they don't make that much profit on it to risk it if they smell RV. There really should be a stop trading period during the transition to allow for pending transactions to settle properly. This could easily be nothing though...

Personally, I think that is the biggest problem they face, with so many moving parts and countries involved globally. It needs to be well orchestrated or it could create a lot of legal, security and political problems, financial as well...

DOES THIS CR@P ACTUALLY MAKE ANYONE WANT TO BUY MORE DINAR. :lol: :lol: :blink: :blink:

Ya gotta love the imagination of the PTR crowd, forget dinar they should be published.

JUST MADE AN ORDER AT SAID BANK THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME

Thank you for ordering from DinarExchange.co.nz

Your Order Reference is : Your First and last name

The payment method you choose is: Bank transfer can be completed in 3 steps :

1. Send your bank transfer to DinarExchange.co.nz (Barter Trade Exchange Pty Ltd)

Account Name: Barter Trade Exchange Pty Ltd

Name of the Bank : Bendigo Bank

BSB Number: 633000

Our Bank Account Number is: 140530924

Company Address: 175 Arthur Street, Fairfield Victoria, 3078 Australia

Bank Address : 1036 Main Road, Eltham, Victoria, 3095

Alternatively you can also do cash deposit in the Bank Account.

Dinar Exchange New Zealand Contact Details :

Telephone: 09 951 8020 Fax : +611300 857 881 E : dinars@dinarexchange.co.nz

Please include your FULL NAME in the reference of your bank transfer - We need this info to identify and process your order.

Note: Although some bank transfers may be delayed in reaching our account (such as those initiated late in the business day or on weekends):.

2. Please provide payment receipt of your Bank Transfer by sending an email to dinars@dinarexchange.co.nz including: Your full name, order details and payment receipt.

3. Your order will be shipped via Australian Post within 12-15 business days after we receive your bank transfer. You will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as your order ships with your Australian Post tracking number, which can be tracked online at www.Auspost.com.au, or by calling +61 13 13 18

Note : Orders are shipped using Registered post and you would be required to provide a Valid Photo ID with your Full Name on it to receive your Dinar Order. Examples of ID - Drivers License, Passport etc.For International Wire Transfers (including New Zealand):All transactions must be sent in Australian Dollars only

Payments for orders must be initiated within 3 days from the time you place your order or your order may be cancelled. A payment is initiated when you place online banking transfer for your payment. Payments for orders must be received by DinarExchange.co.nz within 7 business days from the time you place your order or your order may be cancelled.

ALWAYS include your Full Name with any payment as reference.

Thank you for choosing DinarExchange.co.nz, the most secure way of purchasing Genuine Iraqi Dinars in Australia and New Zealand.

If you have any questions about your order, please e-mail dinars@dinarexchagne.co.nz or call 09 951 8020 Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.

Sincerely,

The DinarExchange.co.nz Team

Kindly check your order details and address below, incase there are any changes immediately email us back.:

First Name: Brian

Last Name:

Telno: ***********

Mobile:

email: ******************

address2:

city:

State:

zip:

comments:

Quantity Desired: 1,000,000 in 25k Notes - $2,000

Total Amount is: 2049.99