Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Money being shipped to Iraq

DiveDeepSix

I heard from a friend today, who is also invested in the IQD, that he seen it on the news today that pallets of USD, in the billions were being shipped to Iraq today. I've been trying to track down the news source and haven't been able to get a hold of him since. Anyone else see anything on this today? Whether or not its related to an RV I have no clue, it could be payment for something or who knows what. If this were true I doubt its payment for anything as they owe us money not the other way around. I will keep digging to try and find more info on this, just curious if anyone else had seen it on the news was around noon today. IF this was true it could be that they are getting ready to cash out in country, at least I hope that's the case, I'm very skeptical after so many false alarms, I do think it will happen but I will believe it when it shows in my bank account. Thanks gang and go RV! B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I heard from a friend today, who is also invested in the IQD, that he seen it on the news today that pallets of USD, in the billions were being shipped to Iraq today. I've been trying to track down the news source and haven't been able to get a hold of him since. Anyone else see anything on this today? Whether or not its related to an RV I have no clue, it could be payment for something or who knows what. If this were true I doubt its payment for anything as they owe us money not the other way around. I will keep digging to try and find more info on this, just curious if anyone else had seen it on the news was around noon today. IF this was true it could be that they are getting ready to cash out in country, at least I hope that's the case, I'm very skeptical after so many false alarms, I do think it will happen but I will believe it when it shows in my bank account. Thanks gang and go RV! B)

Why would Iraqis want to trade their revalued currency in for USD worth 1 dollar. Iraq has plenty of reserves to pay contractors, oil companies, and whoever else stems out of America to handle an RV to an extent of them leaving to go back to america.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Why would Iraqis want to trade their revalued currency in for USD worth 1 dollar. Iraq has plenty of reserves to pay contractors, oil companies, and whoever else stems out of America to handle an RV to an extent of them leaving to go back to america.

They revalued their currency? When was this?

• Upvote 1

I saw that article, too.

Only explanation, we are helping Iraq to prepare for the RV by strengthening their banking & their economy.

I been saying all along...who is paying for this IQD RV...we are with our taxes, high gasoline, military & economic support going on behind the scenes.

Don't feel embarrassed or guilty to cash in at RV time. You helped to pay for part of it.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I saw that article, too.

Only explanation, we are helping Iraq to prepare for the RV by strengthening their banking & their economy.

I been saying all along...who is paying for this IQD RV...we are with our taxes, high gasoline, military & economic support going on behind the scenes.

Don't feel embarrassed or guilty to cash in at RV time. You helped to pay for part of it.

So true............I will most definitely will not be embarrassed or guilty to cash in at RV time. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

There is no way anyone should feel guilty about an RV, 7 years in the making for me and alot of frustration, i think they should pay me a dollar extra. And as far as that money going over there and them owing us, just remember, our government loves to pay people for the "damage" we have done. Deserved or not. I guess we will wait and see though.

• Upvote 1

more okie disinfo

• Upvote 4

Is there an article floating around I would love to read it!!!

Its A 30 Minute News Special On CNBC Starting Now + Will Be Rebroadcasted In 3 Hours. ;)

Here's The Info ....

January 9th, 2012 10:42 am · This is on TV tonight, and sounds worth watching!

CNBC – The Baghdad Job: Iraq’s Missing Billions – 9pm (ET) 12am 01/09/2012

CNBC SHOW TIMES Premieres Monday, January 9th 9p | 12a ET

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99253-the-baghdad-job-iraqs-missing-billions-cnbc/#ixzz1j15IxOed

• Upvote 3

Its A 30 Minute News Special On CNBC Starting Now + Will Be Rebroadcasted In 3 Hours. ;)

Here's The Info ....

January 9th, 2012 10:42 am · This is on TV tonight, and sounds worth watching!

CNBC – The Baghdad Job: Iraq’s Missing Billions – 9pm (ET) 12am 01/09/2012

CNBC SHOW TIMES Premieres Monday, January 9th 9p | 12a ET

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/99253-the-baghdad-job-iraqs-missing-billions-cnbc/#ixzz1j15IxOed

Thanks Thug, although I don't think that was what he was talking about, I seen the stuff on them missing a pile of our money awhile ago. This was new as of today we were shipping a bunch more USD over to Iraq again. I'll keep checking up on this to try and pinpoint were he seen it, as it was on TV not Okie Dokey to much Smokey's site. If this had come off any guru BS sites I wouldn't have bothered to post it. Like I said though could be something good or it could be irrelevant, hopefully its something working in our favor. My thoughts are that yes it is to buy more dinar back to get it out of circulation for an RV, the more that they recover the higher they can RV it at. Here's to hoping! :D

• Upvote 1

There is no way anyone should feel guilty about an RV, 7 years in the making for me and alot of frustration, i think they should pay me a dollar extra. And as far as that money going over there and them owing us, just remember, our government loves to pay people for the "damage" we have done. Deserved or not. I guess we will wait and see though.

OK. You think you deserve an RV. just think of what those poor people over there endured. Some of our so called caring troops stripped the iraqi and made them parade up and down the cell blocks naked and beaten.

It doesn't matter if they were suspected of crimes or not. that's not a way for our military to act. We went to their Country and bombed the heck out of them while they were doing nothing. Our so called honest leaders say

it was because of the WMS but they had no WMS and now they want to do to Iran the way we did to Iraq. It seems that we owe them rather than them owing us. Go RV

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 44

from the article

"It has been called the largest airborne transfer of currency in the history of the world. But finding out what happened to all the money involved has become one of the biggest financial mysteries of all time.

Beginning in the very earliest days of the war in Iraq, the New York Federal Reserve shipped billions of dollars in physical cash to Baghdad to pay for the reopening of the government and restoration of basic services.........

By one account, the New York Fed shipped about $40 billion in cash between 2003 and 2008. In just the first two years, the shipments included more than 281 million individual bills weighing a total of 363 tons. But soon after the money arrived in the chaos of war-torn Baghdad, the paper trail documenting who controlled it all began to go cold "

I saw that article, too.

They were talkn about when they first took $billions over in 03.

It's been said that the U.S.has been giving Iraq appx. $1.5 Billion US Dollars per day to operate on/with...some said that it is also used to buy back dinars in their auctions...who really knows...it's also been said that they are running 2 and/or even 3 sets of books as per their financials.....I just wonder who really owns the books...lol...

Isn't this whole news story about the missing $40 billion that was orginally sent over back in '03. This program is just an update to the story of trying to find the missing money. No need to get hyped up about this broadcast.

Yes they continue to send money over, in smaller amounts on commercial planes.

• Upvote 1

OK. You think you deserve an RV. just think of what those poor people over there endured. Some of our so called caring troops stripped the iraqi and made them parade up and down the cell blocks naked and beaten.

It doesn't matter if they were suspected of crimes or not. that's not a way for our military to act. We went to their Country and bombed the heck out of them while they were doing nothing. Our so called honest leaders say

it was because of the WMS but they had no WMS and now they want to do to Iran the way we did to Iraq. It seems that we owe them rather than them owing us. Go RV

Gave you a plus there---at least somebody here knows what's happening. Just because you are a vet does not mean you are a blind patriot. Our government has USED the poor vets, and their loyal patriotism, to extend their economic empire.

It takes a REAL patriot to stand up and say that. I think all the vets should be applauded for what they've done. But it doesn't make invasion the right thing to do.

Vets who believe the last twenty years of oil wars in the ME have been about defending America, well........they have been lied to, cheated and tricked, I hate to say.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7