Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is IMF Really Holding The Final Card To RV Soon?

RVWITHME

Not completely clear on rumors of the IMF moving to Hong Kong, but hearing this latest (RV on Monday) update followed

by a confirmation from a completely separate source, makes one wonder if maybe there may be something to it.

Sure hope so.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story

We all have been following the dinar guru's calls of any hour now, any minute now for the Dinar RV to happen globally -----

still no cigar after how long? Even Al Hodges and myself was wrong on the date! And I highly respect Al Hodges for what he has been doing.

Time to publicly announce what is really going on. And this is exclusive -- a first time intel release on the net.

The IMF is in charge of the Dinar RV at this time. Only the IMF.

This is a first time worldwide reset of the world's currencies in order to get back to the gold based currency.

Bye Bye Federal Reserve IOU paper notes.

The IMF needs to do the sign off on the global release and this is being done in Hong Kong (which is the world's financial center) this weekend.

A committee of seven is on route to there now. They are anticipating sign offs and RV by Monday.

This is the real story which has been hid from you.

John MacHaffie ---- always telling it like it is

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

01/07/2012 _ ScottiG:

I came in today to visit awhile. I have got to get to other stuff about the ranchita but will take some time to answer some information.

As to the current affairs in 'As the Dinar Turns' we are waiting. Anyone saying otherwise is not in touch with the facts.

When it goes live, there will be no mistake or guessing about it. The New York Stock Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade currency

experts have been manning the screens 24/7 for a month now. There has been some interesting activity their but no one knows exactly what that is indicating.

I can confirm 100% that the source of the information about the IMF in control of the RV is someone who knows.

It is not my place to divulge his identity but it is a name that everyone in America and most of the world knows.

I believe we remain very close to the activation in the markets and banking systems.

I am debating right now about doing a Conference Call with my friend Studly. If we decide to do that then we will announce it in due time!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I would like to interject something here and no I don't have a link---the sun has set on putting the countries who are using fiat money back on the gold standard--meaning thier debt and currency is backed by gold---in fact you may lump in siver, platnium, diamonds, take your pick there just isn't enough of them exsisting on the market to be bought up and held and used to back up the debt/curency that has acummulated --everyone can turn in thier jewelery, catalitc converters in those all mufflers, computers--it isn't there---now some will say well we just need to mine more well the cheap mining is gone it costs more to go deeper, it costs more to work smaller deposits to get the amount to hold and shore up the financail crisis---look at it this this the cheap oil is all drilled out and consumed almost everywhere--it is gone or they must drill deeper to find smaller deposits and it is only a stop gap becuase the world is using more and more every year---All in All it makes using prescious metals as a means to keep faith in the world currencys unattainable!

Now that brings up IRAQ-the country has quite possiblly the largest supply of oil left in the ground[saudis and every other counrty have lied about thier actual reserves are]---That makes Iraqi oil the biggest and most disireable commodity in the world---world governments own dinars and mostly trading it for oil at a reduced price---Iraq makes money big time but more importantly it buys time to find a better and cheap source of energy mabe another 20 or so years!

just a side bar everyone think UN not in New York quite possiblely Bagdad could become the new focus of world affairs---down the road of course but not far fetched

have a great night

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

quote: I can confirm 100% that the source of the information about the IMF in control of the RV is someone who knows.....who knows..... must be Georgie Boy Sorea**...but we ain't tellin cause we got a secret....and the suspense stretches on...twilight zone!!!

excuse my sarcasim...I'm tired and it seems justified...soon we know...cheers :)

RVWITHME...thanks for the post!

To think that the IMF or any of the world bankers want to get back on

the gold standard is pure lunacy. That would take so much control out of there

hands and leave us, little people, in control. What a bunch of bs these morons

push.

True, it goes against a lot of recent chatter regarding a nations worth being measured by it's GDP.

I just got a call from a friend and was informed the IRAQ went into a Full Blown Civil War and that it would not last long. He did mention that we still hold a good investment. I pray for Iraq to have peace.

I cant find anything about it. :huh:

But I did find this on another site......

As its early AM, Im going to post it...

1-7-2012 Guru Eagle Has Landed the following comments by Studley [see post below] should confirm for the doubters the soldier story I told the other day...now maybe people will believe that folks in Iraq really are trading IQD for USD in the $3+ range...Studley knows more about currency trades than just about anyone, if not more than anyone, on all of the Dinar sites...he definitely has my respect...if he is getting excited, then perhaps it is time for you to get excited as well.

1-7-2012 Guru Studley I am talking with Banker Ghost, a friend who has been in International Banking for over 30 years, and been a bank board member in the past, we are analyzing this currency play, and here's what we came up with: Borders in Iraq are closed to prevent currency movement, and prevent manipulation of Iraqi currency. Second, credit cards have been issued for International use from dinar backed banks in Iraq. Third, Iraqi parliament is fast tracking 2012 budget. Fourth, word on streets in Iraq is people are refusing to sell dinar for less than 3.81, AND citizens are hoarding dinar, and dumping dollars...draw your own conclusions, I am semi-excited for the first time in over six months.

1-7-2012 Guru Bluwolf I had a phone call...pending verification that the IQD was completed, caution pending verification...now the real deal is that it is still floating up...it should show on the CBI early in the morning...please know that this is the real deal, no more stories or so called rumors.

1-7-2012 Guru Lojak just got off the phone with a super high level contact with impeccable resume--he has confirmed that the RV is in fact in process and we will be happy with the rate.

1-7-2012 Guru Jonnywg We are all waiting for this to process and upload...I have been told it has never taken 24 hrs before but we are into 31 and counting...no bad news we just wait...The banks are prepared and ready to cash in...You will always see the USD rate but it will be converted from GBP...I FULLY EXPECT MORE THAN $4 USD IQD.

:mellow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

---look at it this this the cheap oil is all drilled out and consumed almost everywhere--it is gone or they must drill deeper to find smaller deposits and it is only a stop gap becuase the world is using more and more every year---

You know you always hear this statement about oil deposits all gone and yet folks in the oil business that I come in contact with argue that point. I don't truly know. I am a physician and have never taken the time to get into that science. Anyone on here in the oil bidness that could make a comment? I always hear we have plenty and that it truly is a self-replenishing commodity.

• Upvote 1

I would like to interject something here and no I don't have a link---the sun has set on putting the countries who are using fiat money back on the gold standard--meaning thier debt and currency is backed by gold---in fact you may lump in siver, platnium, diamonds, take your pick there just isn't enough of them exsisting on the market to be bought up and held and used to back up the debt/curency that has acummulated --everyone can turn in thier jewelery, catalitc converters in those all mufflers, computers--it isn't there---now some will say well we just need to mine more well the cheap mining is gone it costs more to go deeper, it costs more to work smaller deposits to get the amount to hold and shore up the financail crisis---look at it this this the cheap oil is all drilled out and consumed almost everywhere--it is gone or they must drill deeper to find smaller deposits and it is only a stop gap becuase the world is using more and more every year---All in All it makes using prescious metals as a means to keep faith in the world currencys unattainable!

Now that brings up IRAQ-the country has quite possiblly the largest supply of oil left in the ground[saudis and every other counrty have lied about thier actual reserves are]---That makes Iraqi oil the biggest and most disireable commodity in the world---world governments own dinars and mostly trading it for oil at a reduced price---Iraq makes money big time but more importantly it buys time to find a better and cheap source of energy mabe another 20 or so years!

just a side bar everyone think UN not in New York quite possiblely Bagdad could become the new focus of world affairs---down the road of course but not far fetched

have a great night

Agreed, if you wanted to say the world was going to move to an Oil backed or even energy backed currency, you might be closer. Although, I believe Water is rapidly becoming the next scarce commodity...

C'mon people- - - -!!!

Now we're supposed to THIS time believe we NOW have the REAL truth, RIGHT??? Now the REAL TRUTH is that the IMF is holding it up, because they are MOVING??? But all the OTHER times we were supposed to have been told the REAL TRUTH wasn't REALLY the REAL TRUTH, THEN. . .but NOW is REALLY supposed to be the REAL TRUTH this time??

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, people!

When, as and IF banks (like all these participating banks who are DUMPING their dinars) STOP dumping their dinars at 1170. . .only THEN will something GOOD take place. Does ANYONE actually think that if the dianrs were supposed to RV a THOUSAND TIMES over, that these banks would be DUMPING theirs at 1170? C'mon, people. WAKE UP! Until then: NO RV will happen!

Neither Obama, nor the the UST, nor the IMF, nor any "algorithm", NOR a lack of Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa sitting on his blue couch, NOR okie's or jonnywg's made-up BS is in "CONTROL" over this currency!

NOR have the senior bank officers who have been TRYING to speak some sense into everybody been DECEPTIVE with you, despite the "know-it-all" North Carolina Real Estate agents going "WOO-HOO-HOO" and the blog GURU's saying otherwise and that your BIG 4 banks know NOTHING about foreign currency. . .but that THEY DO!!! And that you should believe THEM instead of the trained senior Foreign Currency professionals at your banks' headquarters! After all. . .your bank presidents won't SING at you, like Frank does, nor will they "CLAIM" to have sources, "HIGHER THAN GOD," as your dinar GURU's all claim THEY have. BUT PLEASE JUST LOOK AT THEIR TRACK-RECORD, people!

The Iraqi GDP will set the value of their currency. When they HAVE ACCESS TO ACTUALLY already having PUMPED and SOLD their sub-terranian assets, and NOT all the hype, not all the "MAKE-IT-UP-AS-THEY-GO" claims from bulldog, okie or Frank26 - THEN the dinar will climb in value, EXACTLY as the professionals who do currency for a PROFESSION have told you. YOU will have JUST as much a "HEADS-UP" about a change in value as ANY OF these supposed GURU's by watching the Iraqi Central Bank OFFICIAL WEB SITE.

Listening and watching every "make-it-up-as-they-go" garbage and BS tale of, "IT'S HERE. . .IT'S HERE" will destroy both your joy and your peace. CHILL and let all these GURU's go back and find a real job for a change.

• Upvote 8

Anyone who doesn't believe this needs to bone up on how the world financial system is run.

As your first exercise, find out the answer to the question: Who pays Tim Geithner's salary?

I'm not trying to be a wize azz here, it's just that as far as the financial system is concerned, the One World Government is already here and has been for quite a while. Consequently, an RV would not only need the IMF's approval, but would also require its management. This is even more true if the IQD RV is going to be part of a reset of numerous currencies. Ask yourself how it could be done otherwise.

This, of course, is an issue quite separate from the date and rate of our always imminent RV. I have no confidence in that regard based on the opinions of the usual pumping clowns <_<

Peace all,

cantinista

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C'mon people- - - -!!!

Now we're supposed to THIS time believe we NOW have the REAL truth, RIGHT??? Now the REAL TRUTH is that the IMF is holding it up, because they are MOVING??? But all the OTHER times we were supposed to have been told the REAL TRUTH wasn't REALLY the REAL TRUTH, THEN. . .but NOW is REALLY supposed to be the REAL TRUTH this time??

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, people!

When, as and IF banks (like all these participating banks who are DUMPING their dinars) STOP dumping their dinars at 1170. . .only THEN will something GOOD take place. Does ANYONE actually think that if the dianrs were supposed to RV a THOUSAND TIMES over, that these banks would be DUMPING theirs at 1170? C'mon, people. WAKE UP! Until then: NO RV will happen!

Neither Obama, nor the the UST, nor the IMF, nor any "algorithm", NOR a lack of Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa sitting on his blue couch, NOR okie's or jonnywg's made-up BS is in "CONTROL" over this currency!

NOR have the senior bank officers who have been TRYING to speak some sense into everybody been DECEPTIVE with you, despite the "know-it-all" North Carolina Real Estate agents going "WOO-HOO-HOO" and the blog GURU's saying otherwise and that your BIG 4 banks know NOTHING about foreign currency. . .but that THEY DO!!! And that you should believe THEM instead of the trained senior Foreign Currency professionals at your banks' headquarters! After all. . .your bank presidents won't SING at you, like Frank does, nor will they "CLAIM" to have sources, "HIGHER THAN GOD," as your dinar GURU's all claim THEY have. BUT PLEASE JUST LOOK AT THEIR TRACK-RECORD, people!

The Iraqi GDP will set the value of their currency. When they HAVE ACCESS TO ACTUALLY already having PUMPED and SOLD their sub-terranian assets, and NOT all the hype, not all the "MAKE-IT-UP-AS-THEY-GO" claims from bulldog, okie or Frank26 - THEN the dinar will climb in value, EXACTLY as the professionals who do currency for a PROFESSION have told you. YOU will have JUST as much a "HEADS-UP" about a change in value as ANY OF these supposed GURU's by watching the Iraqi Central Bank OFFICIAL WEB SITE.

Listening and watching every "make-it-up-as-they-go" garbage and BS tale of, "IT'S HERE. . .IT'S HERE" will destroy both your joy and your peace. CHILL and let all these GURU's go back and find a real job for a change.

Nice contrast to Lomeygoats post.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who doesn't believe this needs to bone up on how the world financial system is run.

As your first exercise, find out the answer to the question: Who pays Tim Geithner's salary?

I'm not trying to be a wize azz here, it's just that as far as the financial system is concerned, the One World Government is already here and has been for quite a while. Consequently, an RV would not only need the IMF's approval, but would also require its management. This is even more true if the IQD RV is going to be part of a reset of numerous currencies. Ask yourself how it could be done otherwise.

This, of course, is an issue quite separate from the date and rate of our always imminent RV. I have no confidence in that regard based on the opinions of the usual pumping clowns <_<

Peace all,

cantinista

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agreed, if you wanted to say the world was going to move to an Oil backed or even energy backed currency, you might be closer. Although, I believe Water is rapidly becoming the next scarce commodity...

I agree..we are totally wasteful with water..this planet will not survive without water and we pollute it and don't conserve it...has anybody watched the History Channel, After Armegeddon, the episode about pandemics? it was interesting

I do agree with the water. We will know when the oil is running low... because your auto will not run you to work, or to the store, but our military and our officials will have

have it for another world war 111. The Gulf of Mexico and Louisiana marsh's have oil filled with no way of getting it out, but watch tv, and you will hear all of what BP has

spent on trying to remove it. I call BullSh^t! I own a 50 foot oyster vessel, a 40 foot shrimp vessel, crab vessel with about over 400 crab traps, and guess what the water

here in La of St. Bernard parish have never seen this before, no oyster beds, no crabs, and only a 3rd of shrimp since the MAN MADE OIL SPILL. Well BP states we

will try to pay the commercial fishermen off, that of course didn't happen because they paid off our officials instead. I invested in the Dinar for hope and faith that it will

RV for my family. The commercial fishermen down here do work there azz off, they never wanted a hand out from our Government, food stamps. I made in 2008 the sum

of $60,000.00, and now 2011 is the sum of $15,000.00, but we did get paid by BP $30,000.00 when the oil spill happened, but of course what we did was invested back

into our career. We had no idea what we was, and are now still faced with. Do not have faith in big companies. Do not have faith in our Government. We do not

have faith in our Officials here in St. Bernard parish of Louisiana. OH, but guess what we get for all of our nagging commercial fishermen? FOOD STAMPS! BP said

we will give you an opinion to keep fishing, or we will pay $5,000.00 for us to train for another career. I asked them what about the "thousands" of dollars we have

already have in our career, vessels, nets, outboard motors, crab traps. and I could go on, but you get it. How did the stock holders handle the news? BP's stock went

down a good %, but of course the rule! Buy low, sell high. BP has now new stock holders, and the stock holders that was there, know what to do, and they made

thousands off this little men made oil spill. Sorry Dinar family that this has little to do with the IMF. I do want to say, thanks for all the jokes, and my new education

on investing. I have only faith in my God, through the Bible belt that I heard about this investment. This investment is for the good for all of us. I do think that is why

so many great people who are bus drivers, and the commercial fishermen know about this. Through the faith of my God, I will not be shaken for he is right beside me.

• Upvote 1

"Agreed, if you wanted to say the world was going to move to an Oil backed or even energy backed currency, you might be closer. Although, I believe Water is rapidly becoming the next scarce commodity..."

Here in the U.S., if we got ambitious and got the politics out of the discussions, there is ample water North of us - just need to pipe it down (this was suggested a few years ago.) Also, for many, many years it has been acknowledged that a pipeline over the Continental Divide could solve many water problems by pipeing from the east when there is water abundance there and west to east when the situation is reversed. I think these will not happen, however, until there is a huge crisis; so, sourpuss, I guess that you are right.

Edited by physicsteach