Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

latest news

ovarB11

I am trying to get a hold of some friends still in Iraq to let me know the truth.

What I can tell you is I just put two highly intoxicated hard charging Mofo's on a plane back to the sandbox.

Pagers went off around 1400 hrs est time. Thier leave was cut short by two days. These are very close friends that would not

give me the reason they were called back, but read my last post 2 days ago, and see if you can make a guess.

If I do get the word that we are there I will definitely let you know.

Calls to people in Iraq are going unanswered.

I was told that I would get a call by Thursday1800 my time.

I will let you all know.

Good luck to all and stay grounded.

Some of you know that I have never been a its done kind of guy, exactly the opposite.

All I can say is this could be awesome, or really really bad.

Lets hope for awesome.

I know some of you will send me a text to try to get additional info.

Stop before you start. I can and will not say anything else.

ovarB11

You join DV on 1/1/2012 and you put out a post like this ummmmmm :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 23

Thanks, Ovarb11! Don't let the negative posts get to you. You did a good job and I trust you will continue to keep us informed even if it is rumor, speculation or a fact.

If you know me from the past yopu will know negs mean less than nothing to me.

Pos. dont mean any more.

Thanks to all that know who I am, and what I am about.

ovarB11

• Upvote 13

ovarB,

I may have missed this (and if so I apologize before Nancy and the Negatives come out to play me a tune), but what do you make of Randalln's 79 page thread from yesterday? That is, assuming you can interpret it.

Thanks,

SSI

• Upvote 3

NEWBIE IN THE KNOW

Why does it matter wether or not a person is a newbie or a established dinar investor to post whatever they deem valid? I've been involved with this funny little ride since 07 ... Not as long as some but long enough to realize all posts are worth reading, some are worth a response and none are worth taking to heart. I used to be involved in a more personal level and participated in sharing info I received through a very connected friend. ..... Well, he was never right (same as everyone else) and I found it quite redundant and counter productive to keep repeating the same cycle. - personal choice -

I think we will eventually stumble on to a rumor that holds merit but not if we create a negativity surrounding a so called newbie. We need new blood and maybe someone will come along that can potentially knock it out of the park.

• Upvote 8

:D

NEWBIE IN THE KNOW

Why does it matter wether or not a person is a newbie or a established dinar investor to post whatever they deem valid? I've been involved with this funny little ride since 07 ... Not as long as some but long enough to realize all posts are worth reading, some are worth a response and none are worth taking to heart. I used to be involved in a more personal level and participated in sharing info I received through a very connected friend. ..... Well, he was never right (same as everyone else) and I found it quite redundant and counter productive to keep repeating the same cycle. - personal choice -

I think we will eventually stumble on to a rumor that holds merit but not if we create a negativity surrounding a so called newbie. We need new blood and maybe someone will come along that can potentially knock it out of the park.

Yea.....what he said....

• Upvote 3

:D

Yea... he said....

I'm trying to rally all of the newbies and creative some type of trust ....in this I hope to gather recruits as I'm planning to start a new forum!

I am going to call the forum "DINAR NEWBIE IN THE KNOW" .....kinda cool don't yu think? I'm really excited and convinced it will be a huge success!

Forum rules

Must be a newbie...

Must be in the know...

Contact Moto for more info!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But have ANY of them ever been true, has there EVER been a true rumor on this site.

Take a second and read ols post of 11Bravo, and you decide.

Might require some reading, so please wear a helmet.

any new development that you can share ?

do not plan on hearing anything until tomorrow evening.

• Upvote 5

ovarB,

I may have missed this (and if so I apologize before Nancy and the Negatives come out to play me a tune), but what do you make of Randalln's 79 page thread from yesterday? That is, assuming you can interpret it.

Thanks,

SSI

If you read past posts of 11Bravo you will see that I do not put much faith in what anyone else is saying.

It is fun when it matchs up though.

This is a pretty fun time.

NEWBIE IN THE KNOW

Thanks for the protection, but I am a big boy.

Check 11Bravo's past, and you will see I can take care of myself.

Dont take this wrong, I appreciate your help

Any updates ovarB11?? It's getting harder and harder to stay grounded people!!!

Deep breaths, relax, nothing we can do but wait.

I am expecting a call around 1800 est time tomorrow.

I will post what I find out as soon as I can.

Still have to work.

Unless I get a call before then.

If that happens you will hear me shouting, no need to post. LOL

• Upvote 12

thug...when you get serious it has an effect on me causing me to get serious...I respect your input concerning this post and Sonny1's as well....for some strange gut feeling (hope it ain't gas) I think this is something to pay heed to...JMHO....

• Upvote 2

thug...when you get serious it has an effect on me causing me to get serious...I respect your input concerning this post and Sonny1's as well....for some strange gut feeling (hope it ain't gas) I think this is something to pay heed to...JMHO....

I have to agree Tandy, but I am trying to push it to the back of my mind and stay on course. I have to stick with plan A, sure would like to abort plan A for plan B....If it's gas you'll know in a short time. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But have ANY of them ever been true, has there EVER been a true rumor on this site.

No such thing as a true rumor, is there? Anyway....here's to hoping, this is it and the time is closer than we have imagined.

• Upvote 2

If its gas its contagious, alot of us are getting a feeling! (I'm going to bed now before you get upset about me being up so late) Lol, love ya Tandy!!

• Upvote 2

I

I am expecting a call around 1800 est time tomorrow.

I will post what I find out as soon as I can.

Still have to work.

Unless I get a call before then.

If that happens you will hear me shouting, no need to post. LOL

With 37,000+ DV members signing on for the news, this should seriously test the servers bandwidth...OYE!!!ohmy.gif

Please....be a happy ending...biggrin.gif

Edited by mcuman