Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

very close friend of 11Bravo

ovarB11

This holds no water... I do have two friends back from Iraq there has be been no restriction r discussion about the Iraqi dinar. Both had about $500,000 IQD, used bills. They are saying nothing happening as itvreates to RV in country of Iraq. :blink:

Are you friend back for good, or still going back?

Are they military or civilian contractors?

If contractors, what company?

Any thoughts on what this line means?

What it sounded like was a talk to keep key people in place in a large private company.

Sort of a please dont take the money and run, we still have business here.

I hope like hell this is true, just getting conflicting info from other close contacts.

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 6

"They were told to consider the obligations that they have made, and the importance of follow through."

That comes across as military jargon to me. Being a veteran, USMC 1990-1994, to me it sounds like he is referring to something that was told to the soldiers given in maybe an order or as a "heads up" on how to conduct ones self regarding the IQD, or any other event that would jeopardize their contract as a soldier. From a soldiers point of view, hell yeah grab as much IQD as you can before you leave, so when it does RV, no worries! But from that soldiers' C.O. etc etc's point of view, you have an obligation as a soldier to fulfill your contract.

• Upvote 5

"They were told to consider the obligations that they have made, and the importance of follow through."

That comes across as military jargon to me. Being a veteran, USMC 1990-1994, to me it sounds like he is referring to something that was told to the soldiers given in maybe an order or as a "heads up" on how to conduct ones self regarding the IQD, or any other event that would jeopardize their contract as a soldier. From a soldiers point of view, hell yeah grab as much IQD as you can before you leave, so when it does RV, no worries! But from that soldiers' C.O. etc etc's point of view, you have an obligation as a soldier to fulfill your contract.

Good interpritation just change soldier to independent security contractors.

Private sector, but very militarylike.

• Upvote 7

What is this welcome back stuff Sonny? LMFAO

How have you been, and are you

hearing similar things on your end?

I Played Ur Name Backwards on My Record Player + Came Up With 11Bravo ! :o

It's Great to Hear From U My Bruthah' ! ;)

Now This Is The Way To Start The New Year !

B) B) B)

• Upvote 4

A thread w/ 11Bravo, Sonny & Thug??? Glad I peeked in tonight. 1 to 1 wouldn't suck.

And Now HappyVegas ! ;)

Not Only Is This A Great Way To Start Off The New Year

But With Bravo's Intel - It Could Be A Short Coast To A Long Awaited Ending !

B) B) B)

• Upvote 3

And Now HappyVegas ! ;)

Not Only Is This A Great Way To Start Off The New Year

But With Bravo's Intel - It Could Be A Short Coast To A Long Awaited Ending !

B) B) B)

From your lips to the God's ears....or your keyboard to CBI's trigger finger! I don't totally understand Bravo's, or I mean ovarB's, post...but I can read between the lines. Can we get a time frame???

Happy New Year McThuggy, I've missed ya!

Welcome back to you, Happy

Thank you Elixir!!! Happy New Year friend. B)

• Upvote 1

From your lips to the God's ears....or your keyboard to CBI's trigger finger! I don't totally understand Bravo's, or I mean ovarB's, post...but I can read between the lines. Can we get a time frame???

Happy New Year McThuggy, I've missed ya!

U Also Need to Read His Brother's (Boa1471) Post Titled "11 Bravo Drive By" Here In the Rumor Section. ;)

Scott (11Bravo) Has A Couple of Contacts At The GOI.

He's Never Been an "Its About To Happen" Guy.

The Fact That He's Heard Something and Has Chosen to Come Back + Share It Is An Upbeat Development !

B) B) B)

• Upvote 5

U Also Need to Read His Brother's (Boa1471) Post Titled "11 Bravo Drive By" Here In the Rumor Section. ;)

Scott (11Bravo) Has A Couple of Contacts At The GOI.

He's Never Been an "Its About To Happen" Guy.

The Fact That He's Heard Something and Has Chosen to Come Back + Share It Is An Upbeat Development !

B) B) B)

Just read it...I need a decoder ring! Why isn't he posting as bravo? Exciting stuff, I hope we start 2012 right!

• Upvote 1

Just read it...I need a decoder ring! Why isn't he posting as bravo? Exciting stuff, I hope we start 2012 right!

Hahahahaha ! Long Story + Hopefully It Won't Matter If We're Having A Party Soon In Vegas ! ;)

I'll Tell U About It Then. Btw A Post RV DV Party Has Been Planned In Vegas ! B)

And Don't Think That I've Forgotten That U Get 1st Dibs On The Okie Pinata !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Please be advised, I have not said this is over.

I am getting conflicting info, from people in the same Company. Different assignments, but same company.

The conferance call that I heard just blew me away.

No date, no rate, no direct mention of a RV.

Everything did revolve around finishing a mission, and personal and professional responsabilities.

These are discusions directed at some of the most committed men I know, that have been doing a very dangerous job for 8yrs now.

These are men that make a VERY good living, and have never talked about leaving this company for greener pastures.

Why would they need a talking to about follow through and commitment.

Truth be told in a uglier time we would have called men like these Mercs.

Soldiers for money. Now here it is.

Would they still soldier if they did not need the money?

Some would, but some would not. My friends about 50/50.

I tend to put more faith in the people I know saying it is not ready to happen.

Intellectually it makes sense. Gov is a wreck, not stable at all IMO.

That being said, the call I heard would not make sense.

HMMMMM

Please take this to heart if you do not listen to anything else.

I am not buying any more dinar, I am not advising family or friends to buy any.

If this happens be happy with what you have, and thank who or what ever you believe in.

ovarB11

11 Bravo is a mean and nasty man that has had his posting rights removed.

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 11