Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam, January 4, 2012 Chat.

cgbrown

When they say "Raise the zero's" are they talking about the ooo bills or removing the zero's from the rate .00085?

Thank you for all that you do.

Awesome question....ditto

would like to know what "exactly" does raise the zero's mean myself??? :o

• Upvote 2

Happy New Year Adam! - My question is this: Should I keep on buying dinar until they hit or just sit on my original "affordable" investment.... why do I ask this? Because I USED to be a MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY, but since the Last Election (and everything that has happened since) I am struggling and thought that MAYBE getting $30 to $50 more now and then till it hits might pull me out WHEN the RV occurs which IMO isn't right away.... Sorry if I run on too long, and thanks for your "up the middle" philosophy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam and Happy New Year,

would it be possible or has it happened with our three millionaires being able to cash there dinar in under the table and then never rving for the middle of the packers. Just a thought with all the corruption in government.

thank you for your time.

Greg.

Thanks, Adam.

1) Do you think the RV has been delayed by unexpected economic events such as the decline of the Euro?

2) Recently the World Bank put out a paper about the instability and problems with the Iraq banks. Do you think this is a factor in the delay of the RV, or do you think they need the RV to stabilize, or do you think it's irrelevant?

3) Is it correct that at the end of the year the UN gave Iraq until June to get their ducks lined up for CH VII release, and if so, can you imagine them dragging this out beyond that?

4) Do you have any real idea why they didn't RV between Thanksgiving and Christmas like the most historically conservative estimates expected?

5) Has anything changed to adjust your expectation of the RV to a dime, or do you still think that is the most likely value post RV?

I am hesitant to ask this question, as I don't want this to be misinterpreted as being disrespectful towards Adam. However, I have a nagging question in my mind, and I feel it needs to be asked.

Adam, you have in your terms of use that this website is intended primarily for entertainment purposes. I understand that you must make some sort of profit from VIPers and the ads on this site. In order to continue making a profit, it would make sense that more people join DV and become interested in this gamble/investment. The more interest, the more likely people will join VIP. I have read your cash in guide and your other book, Real Intel. I was also a VIPer for awhile. My question is, do you really believe in this investment, or are you a "peddler of hope", making a profit off of a speculation that really might never occur? I should add, I don't believe making a profit to be wrong. I hope you understand that this is a fair question and not meant to be a cheap shot or tarnish your reputation. Thanks!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I am hesitant to ask this question, as I don't want this to be misinterpreted as being disrespectful towards Adam. However, I have a nagging question in my mind, and I feel it needs to be asked.

Adam, you have in your terms of use that this website is intended primarily for entertainment purposes. I understand that you must make some sort of profit from VIPers and the ads on this site. In order to continue making a profit, it would make sense that more people join DV and become interested in this gamble/investment. The more interest, the more likely people will join VIP. I have read your cash in guide and your other book, Real Intel. I was also a VIPer for awhile. My question is, do you really believe in this investment, or are you a "peddler of hope", making a profit off of a speculation that really might never occur? I should add, I don't believe making a profit to be wrong. I hope you understand that this is a fair question and not meant to be a cheap shot or tarnish your reputation. Thanks!

It is a CHEAP SHOT HE GOT TO RUN THIS THING NO!angry.gif Happy New Year Adamsmile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hi Adam, this is kind of like a tax question: If I bought Iraqi Dinar while they were not an international currency, why should I pay taxes on them as profiting. If we were in a "window" why doesn't the "window" protect us from this..Help me understand. Thanks!!

• Upvote 1

Time to start listing those haunting questions about your Dinar investment...... questions for Adam's Chat on January 4, 2012

ADAM: Please define (perhaps again) 'who's to be' the dominant role player/ influence, either the CBI or the GOI, insofar as a RV materializing.

thx, chess

• Upvote 1

O.K. Adam. So what exactly is a "Packer?" (For those of you that think I'm being silly, get your minds out of the gutter.) Most of the teams are named after birds and animals. We have the stray mythologic figure (Giants, Titans), Priates (Raiders and Buccaneers) and Historical figures like Vikings, Texans, Cowboys, Chiefs, Redskins, Patriots and '49-ers. The Steelers are from Steel-town, USA. So this leaves us the Browns and the Packers. What the heck is a Packer? Meat-packing industry? Fish-packing? Just want to see if there's any logic inside dem, dere cheese-heads, doan-cha-know, you-betcha.

On another note, my wife got the Green Bay Packer Stock share that she asked for for Christmas. I told her I'd rather spend the $250 on more dinars but she responded that no matter what the RV comes in at, she'll still own $250-worth of the Green Bay Packers. (I hate the Packers. Go Bears. Well next year, anyway.)

Adam thanks again, is there any truth to what Ranadlin (Spelling?) rumor post is that his friend heard there is a rate change or something coming anytime in a day or so. I do not believe it at all but you would know more than us. So again, any truth to that?

• Upvote 1

How much do you feel that we (as well as the Iraqi citizens) are at the mercy of Maliki, Allawi, and the fragmented Parliament to act on matters that will benefit the citizens of their own country? Are we totally at their mercy or are there, as some allude to, substantial outside pressures from international big money interests that can move this forward in spite of the cadre of morons internal to Iraq?

• Upvote 1

Adam, Happy New Year.

My question is about why have we been hearing less and less from Shabibi. He seems to have dropped out of the picture lately. We hear a lot from his underlings but not from him There has been a slowdown on RV information coming out to. Just curious. :unsure:

Edited by countryroads