Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabbi's Flawless Plan

DinarThug

Who's the Iraqi private banker

That's a sex machine to all the camels?

Shabb's, ya, damn right

Who is the man that would risk his neck

For his camel man?

Shabb's, can you dig it?

Who's the cat that just copped out

When there's danger all about?

Shabb's, right on

They say this cat Shabb's is a bad mother

Shut your mouth

But I'm talkin' 'bout Shabb's

Then we can dig it

He's a complicated man

But no one understands him but his camel

John Shabb's

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

CNN. The Clown News Network. Also Available For Birthday Parties !

12-29-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS...PLAN...INVOLVES THE NEW DEMONS COMING OUT EARLY 2012, THEY ACTUALLY MEANT AFTER JAN 1. BEFORE SHABS USED THE AUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN A BALANCE OF DINAR/DOLLAR IN IRAQ, IT ALSO SERVED TO CONTROL INFLATION AND KEEP THE RATE STABLE AS MANDATED BY THE IMF. WE ALREADY KNEW DINAR WAS DRYING UP INSIDE IRAQ THATS WHY THEY WERE USING WHATEVER US DOLLARS THEY COULD GET THEIR HANDS ON. NOW...IN THE LAST 11 DAYS OR SO..THE CBI..SHABS..HAS BEEN BUYING UP DINAR NOT ONLY OFF THE STREETS BUT THE BANKS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE DOLLAR, THEY HAVE TO HAVE SOMEHTING TO SPEND AND THE DINAR IS NOT ON THE MENU...SO IN TURN..THE BANKS GET THE USD...TO GET OUT TO THE STREETS IN EXCHANGE FOR DINAR. THEY HAVE PULLED IN...AN ESTIMATED 4 TRILLION DINAR IN 11 PLUS DAYS. THE U.S.D. SHABBIBI HAS GIVEN TO THE BANKS...NOW IN TURN GETS TURNED BACK RIGHT TO HIM AT THE NEW RATE FOR THE NEW DINAR 1 - 1. IN THIS MOTION...SHABS GETS HIS DOLLARS BACK FOR FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE AND THE BANKS GET THE NEW DINAR TO DISTRIBUTE BUT IF YOU WANT 1 DINAR...IT WILL COST YOU ONE US DOLLAR. SHABIBI HAS EXUCUTED THIS TO A TEE...FLAWLESS.

I actually believe this is what is going on. And has been for some time. The only blind number is "How Much". That will be the unknown equation to this puzzle until the program rate is lifted. So Says................DayTrader

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Shabb's, ya, damn right

For his camel man?

Shabb's, can you dig it?

Shabb's, right on

Shut your mouth

Then we can dig it

He's a complicated man

John Shabb's

:lol: Here's a reference for the young'ns.

Really. Because last time I checked the exchange rate in the "real world" still suxors. Hopeless babble from a non-intelligent source.

Here's A Link to BondLady's Post In the Chat Section Discussing That They're Pulling In Trillions of Dinar Off the Streets ! ;)

BondLady's Afternoon Chat 12/27/2011 Today at 7:56 pm

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97187-bondladys-chat-this-afternoon/#ixzz1hwjq0tAy

This Is Definitely NOT Hopeless Babble From A Non-Intelligent Source !

Be Careful of Disparaging Her As Well or U Might Get the "Shaft" ! :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Really. Because last time I checked the exchange rate in the "real world" still suxors. Hopeless babble from a non-intelligent source.

Yes for the time being the exchange rate isnt too good, but i believe what mailman is saying may have some legs. open you're mind up a little to understand that we dont have a clue what's really going on in iraq. i'm sure the books are cooked and we are shown only what thet want us to see.

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 4

12-29-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS...PLAN...INVOLVES THE NEW DEMONS COMING OUT EARLY 2012, THEY ACTUALLY MEANT AFTER JAN 1. BEFORE SHABS USED THE AUCTIONS TO MAINTAIN A BALANCE OF DINAR/DOLLAR IN IRAQ, IT ALSO SERVED TO CONTROL INFLATION AND KEEP THE RATE STABLE AS MANDATED BY THE IMF. WE ALREADY KNEW DINAR WAS DRYING UP INSIDE IRAQ THATS WHY THEY WERE USING WHATEVER US DOLLARS THEY COULD GET THEIR HANDS ON. NOW...IN THE LAST 11 DAYS OR SO..THE CBI..SHABS..HAS BEEN BUYING UP DINAR NOT ONLY OFF THE STREETS BUT THE BANKS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE DOLLAR, THEY HAVE TO HAVE SOMEHTING TO SPEND AND THE DINAR IS NOT ON THE MENU...SO IN TURN..THE BANKS GET THE USD...TO GET OUT TO THE STREETS IN EXCHANGE FOR DINAR. THEY HAVE PULLED IN...AN ESTIMATED 4 TRILLION DINAR IN 11 PLUS DAYS. THE U.S.D. SHABBIBI HAS GIVEN TO THE BANKS...NOW IN TURN GETS TURNED BACK RIGHT TO HIM AT THE NEW RATE FOR THE NEW DINAR 1 - 1. IN THIS MOTION...SHABS GETS HIS DOLLARS BACK FOR FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVE AND THE BANKS GET THE NEW DINAR TO DISTRIBUTE BUT IF YOU WANT 1 DINAR...IT WILL COST YOU ONE US DOLLAR. SHABIBI HAS EXUCUTED THIS TO A TEE...FLAWLESS.

Looks like mailman totally took BondlADYS POST AND RIPPED IT OFF..I see he does not give Bondlady any credit for these comments...-1 for not giving Bondlady her due

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here's A Link to BondLady's Post In the Chat Section Discussing That They're Pulling In Trillions of Dinar Off the Streets ! ;)

BondLady's Afternoon Chat 12/27/2011 Today at 7:56 pm

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/97187-bondladys-chat-this-afternoon/#ixzz1hwjq0tAy

This Is Definitely NOT Hopeless Babble From A Non-Intelligent Source !

Be Careful of Disparaging Her As Well or U Might Get the "Shaft" ! :o

I ment to hit the plus 1 and my darn I-pad recorded a negative 1. I think the smoke is starting to clear just a smidgen! Thanks for great post Thug

R.O.

• Upvote 4

I actually believe this is what is going on. And has been for some time. The only blind number is "How Much". That will be the unknown equation to this puzzle until the program rate is lifted. So Says................DayTrader

I am thinking so too DayTrader. smile.gif It looks like this is true and we will know the new program rate real soon. Things can't continue on this way much longer without a change. IMHO

• Upvote 4

So Are u saying OUR OLD Dinar is Gonna be Worthless & we wont be able to trade it in for the New Dinar? Are you saying that we LOST our Investment? Are you saying Shabs Screwed Us? If So....Kill Him.

Edited by chevysmemaw

Looks like mailman totally took BondlADYS POST AND RIPPED IT OFF..I see he does not give Bondlady any credit for these comments...-1 for not giving Bondlady her due

STOLE THIS THEORY OFF BONDLADY!!!! JERK OFF!!

There Have Been Articles In the News Section Discussing the Removal of Dinar.

Here Is A Link to 1 of Them:

Central: the return of the dollar exchange rate to what it was

December 21, 2011

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96274-return-the-dollar-exchange-rate-to-what-it-was/#ixzz1hxB9rLrc

It's Easy to Make the Conclusion that the Removal of Trillions of Dinar Would Be a Positive Development If the Intent Is To RV.

I Wouldn't Turn This Into a "My Guru Can Beat Up Your Guru" Argument. :rolleyes:

Although My Money Would Be On BondLady In a "Cage Match" ! :D

Stay Focused On the Message and Not the Messengers.

B) B) B)

• Upvote 5

Shabb's, ya, damn right

For his camel man?

Shabb's, can you dig it?

Shabb's, right on

Shut your mouth

Then we can dig it

He's a complicated man

John Shabb's

Dont forget who owns most of the central banks and will make a killing off the revaluation of the dinar....thats right.......THE ROTHCHILDS....but YOU already knew that ;)

So Let Them Make a Killing as Long as We're In On It Too ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 4

Right on Dinar Thug! Thanks for posting!

Right Back At Ya ! ;)

I Like Today's Picture ! B)

I Didn't Know That Jennifer Aniston Was an Oscar Winner ! :blink:

Of Course By the Time U Respond U Will Have Changed the Picture to Ernest Borgnine or Marty Feldman + Nobody Will Know Wtf I'm Talking About !