Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COOLCLOWNFISH BANK STORY 12/27/2011 its a bank story but it is as good as any........lol

Papster

COOLCLOWNFISH BANK STORY

12/27/2011

[CoolClownFish] So here it is. I got a call from Chase bank today, the financial planning adviser, out of the blue.

He wanted to discuss setting up a trading account. I have only had this account with them for about 5 days so i asked what prompted him to call me. He replied "I was given your number by the branch manager that setup your account. he told me you were into currency trading." I said I do own some IQD and remembered i had asked the branch manager about it, not getting a response, I let it go.

The adviser started to talk to me about different accounts that i could setup and what they were. When he mentioned the minimum balance needed on some of the accounts I was floored.

I told him I am not even close to having that kind of money to invest into a trading account and that it is way out of reach for me. He just shrugged it off and kept talking to me about them.

I wanted to see where this was going so I brought up the subject of the IQD. To my surprise he stated that he also owns a substantial amount of IQD and he really needs to meet with me.

We chatted on the phone about the possibilities of different currencies and then he stated to me "It only takes 1 currency to make you wealthy." after thinking about it I decided to setup an appointment to see where this all leads.

so there you have it my official FIRST bank story. it's not much but I find it interesting none the less. If i get any good info or anything more I will post it.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I wonder if the finacial planner is David Copperfield? Hope he can pull a rv out of his hat :)

He is no magician he is a private banker and now that this person has a account .....He will see just what can really be done with IQD ...more of you should listen to this guy if you know whats good for you.............BUT YOU WONT AND YOU WILL LOSE IN THE END ....................

I have had Investments with chase and JPmorgan for almost a year USING IQD thats right IQD not $ ...............but I'm sure you know more than the bank ...............RIGHT..........hahahaha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

what struck me funny is as he says "To my surprise he stated that he also owns a substantial amount of IQD and he really needs to meet with me.

Why does he care about you.????

having a bad day i guess. tis aint the season for me.

Trust me i have alot of negative in me today. sorry.

• Upvote 3

what struck me funny is as he says "To my surprise he stated that he also owns a substantial amount of IQD and he really needs to meet with me.

Why does he care about you.????

having a bad day i guess. tis aint the season for me.

Trust me i have alot of negative in me today. sorry.

THe need for any financial advisor or investment broker to meet is one word Commission...

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He is no magician he is a private banker and now that this person has a account .....He will see just what can really be done with IQD ...more of you should listen to this guy if you know whats good for you.............BUT YOU WONT AND YOU WILL LOSE IN THE END ....................

I have had Investments with chase and JPmorgan for almost a year USING IQD thats right IQD not $ ...............but I'm sure you know more than the bank ...............RIGHT..........hahahaha

Randalln,

I really wish you would be a bit less cryptic with us about your investments using IQD. Can't quite figure you out. Seems to be alot of "nanner, nanner, I've got something good and you don't". Any reason you can't share with us your methods, returns, etc.?

Thanks

• Upvote 4

Hey Don't Look At Me ! :blink:

For Once I Had Nothing to Do With It ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

PROVE IT......

Thanks for posting! I'm looking forward to the appointment and what he has to say. :D

Me too and a few of us here I'm sure......

Randalln,

I really wish you would be a bit less cryptic with us about your investments using IQD. Can't quite figure you out. Seems to be alot of "nanner, nanner, I've got something good and you don't". Any reason you can't share with us your methods, returns, etc.?

Thanks

Let's see if you're luckier than us in obtaining more info from him....This has been going on for a few months now......

• Upvote 4

Randalln,

Thanks

Good call

• Upvote 4

Can you please more details of using dinar in a US bank instead of US moneys? Most info that have read, they want to sell and convert to $ now.

Thanks

Roy