Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Commission not to adopt the draft of the new currency provided by the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros and issuing forms for the new

yota691

17-12-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) -

Add a comment - Sumerian News / Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance of Iraq, Saturday, to advance percent salary for state employees not covered by dropping interest rates, while ruling out replacing Iraqi currency during the next two years.

The Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "advance percent salary for State employees will not be covered by dropping the interest is of 8%," attributing the cause to "link the Rafidain and Rasheed Man stirring advance is Baidaat the public."

Issawi said that "banks are pushing the benefits of 6% of the citizens of depositors have and therefore, they are not able to lend to employees without the benefit of," noting that "the loans covered by dropping the interest is included loans of Agricultural Bank and Mortgage and Housing Fund and retroactively."

He said al-Issawi that "the Iraqi budget for next year 2012, and developed a material that exempting all borrowers from the bank and agricultural real estate and housing fund of interest in order to encourage construction of housing units and the elimination of the housing crisis in Iraq."

And approved the Iraqi Council of Ministers on the eighth of December the current budget next year 2012, of 117 trillion dinars and a deficit of 14 trillion dinars, while the operating budget 80 trillion dinars and 37 dinars trillion as investment budget.

The Ministry of Finance has decided since 2008, and through the Rafidain and Rasheed, in coordination with the ministries and government departments grant advances and loans to staff different, but less than the staff member for five years in accordance with the conditions and controls specific to that, that does not exceed the loan of 50 million and an interest rate of 8 percent on the repayable over ten years.

In another context, the Secretary of Finance "to replace the current Iraqi currency with new ones during the next two years because of the Economic Commission not to adopt the draft of the new currency provided by the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros and issuing forms for the new currency."

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in an interview for "Alsumaria News", in September of this year, that is the currency exchange in the new fiscal year for the year 2013.

The Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi confirmed at a meeting of independent bodies with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in the 19 of June, ready to create all the supplies to replace the Iraqi currency

Read more: http://translate.goo...g#ixzz1goovqGNV

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Arabic Text
  • Upvote 6

Thank you for the post. I know it is JMHO, but I find it hard to believe that the people in charge, and making decisions would not lop their own currency, that they personally own! I just don't see them doing it. We all know that most of them are making a boat load of money compared to the Iraqi citizen, and that doesn't take into account that most of them are making extra money on the side, with bribes, embezzlement, etc, so if they lop the currency, that would hurt themselves. From what I have seen with the Iraqi's, is that they are all about themselves, and I just don't think the CBI will get this done through parliment. JMO, but I do feel good about it.

Go RV!!!

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

I don't think the Central Bank needs p[permission from anyone <_<

I agree with you on that, but they have to keep peace with the government, otherwise Iraq may change banks!! :lol:

Just kidding, but the reality of the situation is, that if they wanted, they could have bypassed government by now. They haven't done it, because they are trying to play ball with the government.

I just don't feel the CBI is going to overrule the government wishes, and I believe the government wishes are to keep their money in their pockets!! :P

JMHO

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I agree with you on that, but they have to keep peace with the government, otherwise Iraq may change banks!! :lol:

Just kidding, but the reality of the situation is, that if they wanted, they could have bypassed government by now. They haven't done it, because they are trying to play ball with the government.

I just don't feel the CBI is going to overrule the government wishes, and I believe the government wishes are to keep their money in their pockets!! :P

JMHO

Go RV!!!

A don't rock the boat situation for sure. That's what I think as well. :)

• Upvote 2

I don't think the Central Bank needs p[permission from anyone <_<

Correct.....but if you've followed Maliki's past & recent discussions regarding this matter....you would know that he has no intention of acting on his own :D

More smoke.

More smoke.

Why would want this to be more smoke????

• Upvote 2

"In another context, the Secretary of Finance "to replace the current Iraqi currency with new ones during the next two years because of the Economic Commission not to adopt the draft of the new currency provided by the Central Bank of Iraq to delete the zeros and issuing forms for the new currency."

Hi Keeps smile.gif It looks like your wish for us is coming True! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Happy Holidays Everyone cool.gif

• Upvote 1

YEPPERS!!!! This is freakin awesome news.......keep knockin that plan down and they will have to come up with another way to raise the value.....

Starting to head in the right direction....this should be pinned because this is a pivital part in our investment......just need to see more denial of Shabs plan from the govt as well!!!

Mods, PIN THIS!!!! If I can vouch for this being GREAT news then believe me this needs to be seen by everyone...... laugh.gif

Finally....I was able to give you a ++++++++1 :lol:

• Upvote 5