Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MotorCityGuy posted in chat 3S's Thur morning 12/15/2011

trooper

Has anyone asked the question...

" With whom did the young soldier (in this rumor) cash out?"

Even if there is not a published rate change and RV, it might be possible that the US Military cashed him out themselves, knowing that something was coming down the pike.

I'd like to know who supposedly cashed him out!

I remember when i first got into this craziness, reading a post like this would have got me excited. Im so numb to any rumors now. I hope its true, but im not allowing myself to get excited. Staying grounded for now.

Thanks for the post tho!

I know.....been in this for 6 years now and it has that affect on you. But......I really do believe we are close......so gooooooo RV! :D

I believe we're close. BUT.... There is no "special circumstances" cashing out. Troops can't leave the country with dinar, so if he had to cash out, he'd basically get what he paid for. No one in the military would pay out $3.50/dinar "knowing" that we're on the cusp of this coming to fruition. We all need a RV, and soon. Let's hope we get it before years end.... Mmmmmm, wouldn't it be so sweet.... Chao.

Where in the world did you get the idea that troops or anyone else cannot leave Iraq with Dinar? let me guess, you traveled through Baghdad international and they confiscated it from you? Didn't think so. LOOK there is no rv in country, there is no rv out of country, there is no rv as of yet period. I am in Baghdad and there has been no rv. End of story. Unless you witness any of this for yourself, why bother thinking that information is knowledge? It is not. If you are so determined to know what is going on with the investment, then get on a plane and come here. Visa will cost you 82 bucks. You can head to any of the aforementioned banks and find out for yourself. It would require getting off you're ass and leaving the things you deam as important to do so. It would also require thinking for yourself, acting for yourself, and actually believing in an investment. Do you really think these folks here give a rats ass about our wellbeing? Seriously? We have occupied their country for 20 years, yes 20 years and the British occupied them before that, they could care less about our wellbeing, or the rest of the planets woes..there is not a single Iraqi that I know, I may not know them all but I know a few, that have any idea about what is going on. As a matter of fact I unfortunately watch Americans buy their dinar off of them for whatever they can get it for. Trust me it isn't the going rate either. Troops leaving, troops coming , welcome to capitalism. Still Dinar going across the border. The only thing that has occurred now is that you folks will have no idea what you're govt is doing with you're money in this country. That's it . Did you all forget about the enduring bases announced in oct? What fox noise hasn't spoke of them in two mos so lest you forget? figures. Well news flash...You're govt is still spending the hell out of you're money. In Iraq. No rv has occurred, and if you look up the archives on Iraqi dinar you will see that this has happened the last three years at this exact time. I believe in the investment, but get real folks. seriously. Use you're heads. If i were occupying you're property, if I had made a ton of promises then burnt your farm house down on "accident", shot you're cousin and her child, because they were ooops in the way, and then offered you some food and a job that is paying 1.37 dollars an hour, pulling up the oil under you're farmhouse that I decided was to be mine, with no discussion with you, do you think you would be giving me seriously sound intel to insure myself and mine were making a sound investment? Didn't think so. Common sense, i know they say it is not that common but it sure would be nice to prove them wrong.

One of the most valuable posts I have found here on this forum... thank you.. for you information, your honesty and your strait talkin..

How do we spell 'RUMORS' ??

There's no sense in bashing a rumor. Take it for what it 'may' be worth... something or nothing.

wow.. so many get so upset over rumor posts.. if you don't agree, say so but with respect.

~B

Ok.. I respectfully do not believe what's being reported by MCG and think it's made up ( don't ask me why) by the one who told him that.... Does that get your approval?