Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MotorCityGuy posted in chat 3S's Thur morning 12/15/2011

trooper

[MotorCityGuy] Just received text from Iraqi soldier leaving ME today after end of tour of duty that he was able to cash in his IQD at $3.50 per IQD. Personal friend of my son...FYI

[MotorCityGuy] Waiting for more details from son, but he texted to me it is legit!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

My son got screwed then he left yesterday and had to turn his dinar in im not sure the exact amount he got but if it were $3.50 he probably would have said something

Hopefully you still have yours and when it RV's, I'm sure you will take care of your son. Thanks for sharing your story. Glad he's coming home.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

[MotorCityGuy] Just received text from Iraqi soldier leaving ME today after end of tour of duty that he was able to cash in his IQD at $3.50 per IQD. Personal friend of my son...FYI

[MotorCityGuy] Waiting for more details from son, but he texted to me it is legit!

I'm confuzzzzed

He was cashing IN his IQD AFTER duty...meaning he is not an Iraqi soldier but a U.S. soldier leaving Iraq, correct?

Just verify'n what my brain is reading. B)

• Upvote 2

I just spoke to MotorCityGuy and he said that is his story and he's sticking to it. Let us hope and pray that this may be the day!!

Ask your friend if he is willing to come on here and give us a update if or when he hears back from his friend.

I would also think that there would be more than one person who could cash in. Not trying to be disrespectful, but what makes Motor's friend so special?

• Upvote 3

Haven't been on here in months, but looks like its the same old crap, just the names have changed. Don't believe a word this motorcityfool says. Its all just another big joke, and the jokes on YOU. Don't waste your time trying to verify anything that comes from any of these "rumor" idiots. They are sitting back laughing at all of you.

This is the reason I quit coming to these Dinar boards months ago, junk like this. But thought I would check in and see if anything had changed, and apparently it hasn't. Just more fools spreading more crap about obscure heresay garbage. Well, see you folks later . . . I'll check back in another few months. In the meantime, I gotta get back to a real life.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

Yeah it's completely BS. Military personnel for the US are not allowed to purchase Dinar and bring it back(as all of you probably already know). If he cashed in at 3.50 at the end of his tour that means that he would have cashed in in Iraq no? We definitely would be hearing news everywhere that Iraq banks are cashing in Dinar. If he meant that he cashed it in at the end of his tour over here in the states then we would be hearing news about what bank in the US is doing this. Who the hell is motorcityguy?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I remember when i first got into this craziness, reading a post like this would have got me excited. Im so numb to any rumors now. I hope its true, but im not allowing myself to get excited. Staying grounded for now.

Thanks for the post tho!

:lol: Yep, I am so grounded, it's not even funny! It's hard to get me excited again....

Now, about a year and a half ago, it would have been different! :D

I'll take it!!! I'm getting layoff Friday from my job.Please let it RV!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that my friend. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

• Upvote 1

Wowie :blink: As that commercial says.... That's Amazing!