Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Went to the bank today

randalln

everyone seems to be worried about the math...yet we are to believe that the local BBVA bank manager is in the know on the biggest currency revalue in the history of the world?...weeks ahead of when it will happen...and has no problem telling perfect strangers that the IQD is going to more that triple in value in a couple of weeks....pretty sure IF she did know...it would be against several laws to be informing people of their plans.

Oakie-Bankie

No doubt that there are rumors circulating within the banking circles ...... Rumors are rumors no matter what or where you are. There will always be someone jumping the gun.

peace old friend!

Seriously! Why even bother wasting your time coming here if you don't own dinars.

Some people don't like it when others are misled and lied to. Apparently if you knew about something like that, you wouldn't care and wouldn't bother trying to help people understand why they're being lied to.

**The Dinar is a pegged currency, but won't be for long. Isn't this the reason why you are here, HOPING THAT ONE DAY IT WILL NO LONGER BE PEGGED! ?????

Actually, most people are hoping it will be REpegged. To be honest, anyone that thinks it would float up 10,000 to 100,000%, is fairly insane.

• Downvote 2

you are confused Insider trading dose not cover currency

there is no law witch states that you can't tell some one that a currency is expected to revalue

If there was we would all be in jail JMW

so when you get to be a congressman maybe you can make a law

Shabbi tell you every other day that its going to revalue HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAMO

hahahah....it is very different to be on a dinar forum and make false claims (didn't you cash out a while back?) and to be a banker with privileged information and sharing it...do you really think that the CBI has released information that could potentially expose them to additional losses due to some banker sharing it with all of their customers?...really?...there is no inside information and I am certain a bank rep did NOT tell you that there is GOING to be a reinstatement after the first of the year to .003...

Sorry...but the whole thing is total BS

Seriously! Why even bother wasting your time coming here if you don't own dinars.

Also, why try to "set the record straight" on something you have no idea about anyways? (i.e. Insider Trading on the FOREX market) I think he is the one who loses credibility, not the original poster like he had accused!

i find it funny that you are threatened by information....I don't know how insider trading applies to Forex...but I do know that a bank manager is not going to know the rate and date from the CBI...I don't care how much dinar you own or don't own...and for the record Sonny1 let me know that I was welcome to stay and contribute even if I don't own any dinar...so until he tells me not to I plan on calling BS when I see it....feel free to put me on ignore

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So the national Rep for foreign currency knows your family as well?

You missed the point as much as you missed the math...NO BANK EMPLOYEE is ever going to tell YOU or anyone else that a currency is going to increase in value 300%...Never...not unless they want to go to jail...which makes the whole post BS.

i am not saying that randallin's info is true, but there is no insider trading laws on currency....

• Upvote 1

i am not saying that randallin's info is true, but there is no insider trading laws on currency....

lol...I get it...i'm not worried about insider trading laws...but I am certain the bank manager does not know the rate and date...and if they did know it why not share it with the world since there are no consequences...I find the whole premise to be very funny.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol...I get it...i'm not worried about insider trading laws...but I am certain the bank manager does not know the rate and date...and if they did know it why not share it with the world since there are no consequences...I find the whole premise to be very funny.

I agree with you, as most really do, that bank employees don't really know anything specific. And, if they did, and shared... although not illegal... there would still be consequences... ethical violations, being fired, blacklisted in the industry, etc.

I think Randall and his family have rooted family connections and may be privy to certain information, as he has alluded. Plus, I believe he is overseas... I give him the benefit of the doubt, as he has been around long enough... and been consistent with what he shares.

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you, as most really do, that bank employees don't really know anything specific. And, if they did, and shared... although not illegal... there would still be consequences... ethical violations, being fired, blacklisted in the industry, etc.

I think Randall and his family have rooted family connections and may be privy to certain information, as he has alluded. Plus, I believe he is overseas... I give him the benefit of the doubt, as he has been around long enough... and been consistent with what he shares.

Thanks for the vote of confidence

And I just got back at home in texas

but i do travel a lot

and run in to a lot of people who own ME currencies

And with them and my brother telling me the same thing ...............and now a local bank that will buy it + there main branch currency Dept. telling me to wait till after the first ...

I will stick with my sources on the cash side

But if you can find a way to get rid of it or use it(the cash) and get in the ISX it is moving on the banking ,and the construction materials

Actual rate of .10 but paying 0.00365237? That is a very big spread. They would be making around $94,000 on every million and I don't see that happening. But if this is the case I'll be reinvesting in the new dinar because Adam said it would probably be bought at face value at the the RV rate, which would be .10.

Why would you sell 50mil if you know it will revalue at 3.65 in Jan/

LOL ok jimbo mr. know it all this has been your facade since i have been here and for you to say sonny 1 told me i can stay what you need permission like a little school boy and then you tell us you own NO dinar but stil post i dont believe you at all sorry people this guy gets on my last nerve.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hahahah....it is very different to be on a dinar forum and make false claims (didn't you cash out a while back?) and to be a banker with privileged information and sharing it...do you really think that the CBI has released information that could potentially expose them to additional losses due to some banker sharing it with all of their customers?...really?...there is no inside information and I am certain a bank rep did NOT tell you that there is GOING to be a reinstatement after the first of the year to .003...

Sorry...but the whole thing is total BS

i find it funny that you are threatened by information....I don't know how insider trading applies to Forex...but I do know that a bank manager is not going to know the rate and date from the CBI...I don't care how much dinar you own or don't own...and for the record Sonny1 let me know that I was welcome to stay and contribute even if I don't own any dinar...so until he tells me not to I plan on calling BS when I see it....feel free to put me on ignore

Sonny1 told you...you could stat??? LMAOOOOO seriously....I knew you were a phony the first time I ever read one of your posts! Dude you have stated like a cry baby over and over now...."my wife wont let me participate" "Its guna LOP" "Your all idiots" "Thats it Im done".....just a few of your quotes...oh lets not forget...."selling my final mil dinar" "anybody" "its a great deal" LOL!!! Keep bringin your info and crap....man you dont even own dinar!!!! See what you dont get is people do take your jargain into consideration and think about what you say....as you are oviously a pretty smart dude BUT now that you are officially NOT a dinar speculator anylonger.... Nothing you say really matters anyways??? Are you a psycopath??? Lonely??? Is your home life really that bad? Cause if it is...well that would make the most sense.... Man you are funny I will give you that....and yeah I mean funny like a clown

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Sonny1 told you...you could stat??? LMAOOOOO seriously....I knew you were a phony the first time I ever read one of your posts! Dude you have stated like a cry baby over and over now...."my wife wont let me participate" "Its guna LOP" "Your all idiots" "Thats it Im done".....just a few of your quotes...oh lets not forget...."selling my final mil dinar" "anybody" "its a great deal" LOL!!! Keep bringin your info and crap....man you dont even own dinar!!!! See what you dont get is people do take your jargain into consideration and think about what you say....as you are oviously a pretty smart dude BUT now that you are officially NOT a dinar speculator anylonger.... Nothing you say really matters anyways??? Are you a psycopath??? Lonely??? Is your home life really that bad? Cause if it is...well that would make the most sense.... Man you are funny I will give you that....and yeah I mean funny like a clown

Come on now! jmw was just like every one of us once. He has chose to read the writing on the wall .... it would be lunacy to dispute the writings existence. Now, are things being done secretly ????? that's another standpoint as well.... Can it lop? sure it can! ... Do I believe it, No......... but ........ it is possible. jmw is stating his opinion as we all are.

• Upvote 1

that is the same thing I'm hearing i don't know Adams contact but that is how mine said it would have to happen............. if not they will go broke

lets just say there is one trillion dinar(and we all cash in in one day) in the USA at 10 cents 100 billion dollars but at 3 to 1 thats 3 trillion dollars do you really think that any country in the world could afford that

up until 3 years ago that was the national debt of 370million people in the USA 3 trillion dollars

hate to be the barer of bad news but it just can't happen at 3 to 1 rate

But i pray that I'm wrong and if I am i will donate to all of you guys favorite charity 100,000 dollars if it comes in a 3to 1 and we can exchange at that rate

AND THAT IS A PROMISE IN FRONT OF YOU ALL AND GOD

that each charity of your choice every one you can think of

Would that include the charity of Danan?

Nice post TeeMoney but let me clarify one thing if you don't mind.

There is 1.1 trillion in circulation in US

There is 1.5 trillion in banks and that's referred to as "parked" funds ready to flow into circulation if needed

There is assets of 2.6 trillion to cover these amounts

US Treasury Bonds cover all other USD that's out there, everywhere else.

Covered on the balance sheets on the US Treasury web site.

You may be right.. I was going off the St Louis fed adjusted monetary base...

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/data/BASENS_Max_630_378.png

I agree with you in regards to the bank manager,but could'nt the same be said of you.IMO any bank manager no more than any of us,U included.You come on here with all your bravado and "I" am the one who knows which at times can very nauseating. Alot of your posts are informative and helpfull then you ruin it by degrading others for their beliefs,why? You have so much to offer if you choose without trashin others. Thanks for the quality info you provide.By the way did you sell off your investment?

In the real world like construction You have to have experience in a field to get a job at the top

Now i understand lots of people go to school for 8 years and get out looking for a job ,,,,,but they start at the bottom if they even get a job .

if you do that in construction you will never get hired at a top position

WE CALL THT BOOK SMART and that has no application in the construction field except in the office .

it dont pay much either cause i have people like that that work for me! randall i remember those post in aug or sept about what your talking about. you doing that deal in houston, i wanted to find out more about then but your a hard person to get a hold of. im sort of hard headed i had to read those post a couple times. I wanted i on it but didnt know enough about how to do it.

• Upvote 1