Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi " the start of the new currnecy to replace beginning of 2012"

jupitergirl

09/12/2011

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the procedures associated with sound and correct.

Abadi and predicted that "the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with the replacement of the currency or the extension period will be longer.

Abadi said that a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank to be the replacement process successful and correct.

The MP for the rule of law that one of the precautionary measures are to be currency safer and less fraud because the old currency and the percentage of fraud where few but the amount was large, pointing out that the fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other nations.

And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and financial transactions will be in Iraq, easier and better delete the zeros.

He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying old currency not yet been determined.

Abadi said that the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many countries have preceded us in this context, such as France, Turkey and others.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&u=http://imamhussain-fm.com/index.php/gest.php%3Fv%3Dnews%26id%3D6702

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Exactly...why dont you ask questions...instead of typing nonsense. Since you obviously dont understand whats going on....you do understand they have to replace the currency with smaller denoms after the RV right?

I know exactly what's going on.

I believe they will Lop in Iraq only...foreign investors will be able to cash out at face value. .10 - .35

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I know exactly what's going on.

I believe they will Lop in Iraq only...foreign investors will be able to cash out at face value. .10 - .35

I wish it could happen that way.....but who is going to give us face value for our dinars when the central bank of Iraq wont even give that to its own people?? The bank wont cash you out at face value if the currency is being lopped.....if it lops in country, then it lops for everyone else too

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

I wish it could happen that way.....but who is going to give us face value for our dinars when the central bank of Iraq wont even give that to its own people?? The bank wont cash you out at face value if the currency is being lopped.....if it lops in country, then it lops for everyone else too

That Rothschild central bank couldn't care less about the Iraqi people.

Probably because it looks like a RD(LOP) article.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Watch it play out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Keepmw, keepmw, keepmw, You missed a few articles. They will replace the currency in country, appearing to be a lop for them. It will be worth more. In order to have more value the exchange will have to change. And that is where we come in for the revalue. But it really won't be a lop for them either. It will be worth more. Shabibi gave this plan, that once he pulled in the large notes and change the trillions to billions (more value) he would then revalue the currency. Which, think about this, he has also said both currencies would exist together for about 2 years. They are not going to give their people less valuable currency and let us get the value. The new money becomes newly valuable.

Dang, I have my head on backwards today, but I have been all over the net nabbing news. And thanks to Sara, trooper, and k98nights, saved me a lot of time. Weeded out the nut jobs wanting their name in the newpapers and listen to the main characters. We are gonna get a rv!! We are not gonna lop. I read a few articles the other day and also some old ones that made the lightbulb come on.

And it was because of you that made me do this. You have some very valid points and made a lot of sense. So I decided not to listen to anyone and read with my own a.d.d brain, and find only that it's gonna rv. I will look for some of the articles but I don't keep them. Some of the main ones were posted here. My friend, you don't have to worry about lop, we are on our way. And it may not be today, tomorrow, next week, but I am damn sure it will be before elections. But I am nobody either. This is just my opinion without intel, infidel, sources, and gurus. Uncirucld's sorted out mystery. I am hedger. Coin, currency, stamps etc. So the dinar changing from a hedge to an actual capital gain, I decided to dip in to the truth. In the beginning when I heard that it was a scam, I new then something was fishy. I knew it wasn't cause coin & currency dealers sell it. And by the way, you can use a credit card if your buying coins & currency for numismatic reasons. The us mint sells coins & bullion and you must use a credit card. But when buying as a currency, cash only. (check, tranfers, etc). Anyhow, I didn't want to write this book, but I thought maybe you could go back and re-read some of the articles, and when you see lop, it's probably another parliament who still don't understand the deleting of the zeros.

BTW, where is everyone getting lop from???

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Keepmw, keepmw, keepmw, You missed a few articles. They will replace the currency in country, appearing to be a lop for them. It will be worth more. In order to have more value the exchange will have to change. And that is where we come in for the revalue. But it really won't be a lop for them either. It will be worth more. Shabibi gave this plan, that once he pulled in the large notes and change the trillions to billions (more value) he would then revalue the currency. Which, think about this, he has also said both currencies would exist together for about 2 years. They are not going to give their people less valuable currency and let us get the value. The new money becomes newly valuable.

Dang, I have my head on backwards today, but I have been all over the net nabbing news. And thanks to Sara, trooper, and k98nights, saved me a lot of time. Weeded out the nut jobs wanting their name in the newpapers and listen to the main characters. We are gonna get a rv!! We are not gonna lop. I read a few articles the other day and also some old ones that made the lightbulb come on.

And it was because of you that made me do this. You have some very valid points and made a lot of sense. So I decided not to listen to anyone and read with my own a.d.d brain, and find only that it's gonna rv. I will look for some of the articles but I don't keep them. Some of the main ones were posted here. My friend, you don't have to worry about lop, we are on our way. And it may not be today, tomorrow, next week, but I am damn sure it will be before elections. But I am nobody either. This is just my opinion without intel, infidel, sources, and gurus. Uncirucld's sorted out mystery. I am hedger. Coin, currency, stamps etc. So the dinar changing from a hedge to an actual capital gain, I decided to dip in to the truth. In the beginning when I heard that it was a scam, I new then something was fishy. I knew it wasn't cause coin & currency dealers sell it. And by the way, you can use a credit card if your buying coins & currency for numismatic reasons. The us mint sells coins & bullion and you must use a credit card. But when buying as a currency, cash only. (check, tranfers, etc). Anyhow, I didn't want to write this book, but I thought maybe you could go back and re-read some of the articles, and when you see lop, it's probably another parliament who still don't understand the deleting of the zeros.

BTW, where is everyone getting lop from???

Yea there will be a RV, but from these articles its after the lop.....the last statement should clue you in on the lop because its saying many other countries have replaced their currency in the same context as what the CBI is explaining and they use the countries France and Turkey....

Well if you look up what those countries did they lopped....all the talk of reducing the money supply from 25 trillion down to the billions is talking about a lop....there will certainly be an RV in the way they are describing things, but it wont be for the old currency that we hold....only the new currency would carry a new higher value...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 12

Re-Denomination is not bad. It is the accusation of invalid money that is bad. When they start talking about invalid money in America because of "fraud rings" that is where it hurts us. If these people who sold this money to banks who then sold the money to money merchants decides the bank or the merchant that sold it to you is guilty of fraud then you have invalid money. Dont worry about the RD worry about the fraud. The real fraud here is that Iraq does not want to have to buy back its currency it has sold.

Edited by CrappieShark
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yea there will be a RV, but from these articles its after the lop.....the last statement should clue you in on the lop because its saying many other countries have replaced their currency in the same context as what the CBI is explaining and they use the countries France and Turkey....

Well if you look up what those countries did they lopped....all the talk of reducing the money supply from 25 trillion down to the billions is talking about a lop....there will certainly be an RV in the way they are describing things, but it wont be for the old currency that we hold....only the new currency would carry a new higher value...

But Keepm, when one says "old currency", I think of the saddam notes(pre 2004 I believe, don't quote me on it), where the ones we have I would consider "new currency". :blink:

Just look at the positive side of this article, beginning of 2012!!!! Destroying the large notes means they will be worth too much to let them hang around for long. Exchanging notes with the Iraqi people before it RV's keeps Iraq from paying them the big bucks. No LOP just an exchange then an RV! Our large notes should still be worth plenty IMHO!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

No, for 2 years they will have us hold on to the notes? Or rush to exchange for the new? I don't think so. They want them in. 25 trillion to billions. Ok look at this, 25 trillion dinar, to billions of us dollars. It might have a new name, but the new name gives it more power. (value) I know how the Euro went. It was 1 to 1 same value, but if you were a forex trader you held on to it, and your pips made you some money. Even if you exchanged them for the even exchange and held on, it passed the dollar. Besides the point, talking Euro and talking Turkey is whole new ballgames. Because the parliament does not understand and CBI representives have been explaining over and over again about the deleting zeros and using Turkey for their example. Shabibi is going pull in notes, balance the sheets and RV. The words from his mouth. Once they change the value, they change it, It will be sooner, not later. There is about 3 reasons for this. Trade able currency, large transactions, and their own currency. They are a proud people. You should know this. And they want their stature back.

Re-Denomination is not bad. It is the accusation of invalid money that is bad. When they start talking about invalid money in America because of "fraud rings" that is where it hurts us. If these people who sold this money to banks who then sold the money to money merchants decides the bank or the merchant that sold it to you is guilty of fraud then you have invalid money. Dont worry about the RD worry about the fraud. The real fraud here is that Iraq does not want to have to buy back its currency it has sold.

Yeah, it can be put into US treasury. Foreign currency reserves, buy oil, pay debt. Really, the treasury will use it.

• Upvote 2